Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! (38301 Views)

Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / When The Right One Loves You Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by yollychika(f): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Babes, don't go there undecided
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by pickabeau1: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ewuro4:

*Sacarsm*

Blame it on the Alcohol as usual grin

I wonder what some breadwinning wives could've became if we they didn't have an Amazon role models as an example growing up?
It's imbred bro, simple as that.

Im not blaming alcohol or being sarcastic

Im saying with time, women will more and more get to depend less on men
Its inevitable

That is the modern life

Hehe
Color me Evulz but those ones dey sweet pass aswear grin I'm like HUH??

Those stories are funny though
He had a side chic for 8 years. We dated for 12 years.. he chose me now he has impreganted her while i am busy on my global wakawaka
Who is to blame//// the village people, MIL, the side chic etc etc abbl
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Ewuro4: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
pickabeau1:

Im not blaming alcohol or being sarcastic

Im saying with time, women will more and more get to depend less on men
Its inevitable

That is the modern life

I don't get the Economy's fault aspect though, for how long are we going to blame economic depression, some province are going through depression yet doesn't stop some women from being independent.

In Nigeria, we see some women whose mother sold Akara & pap /provisions in gbagi market growing up yet didn't longthroat for a made suitor and they still made it through Focus, perseverance, hard work and paid off.

Those stories are funny though
He had a side chic for 8 years. We dated for 12 years.. he chose me now he has impreganted her while i am busy on my global wakawaka
Who is to blame//// the village people, MIL, the side chic etc etc abbl
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As in grin grin
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by pickabeau1: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ewuro4:

I don't get the Economy's fault aspect though, for how long are we going to blame economic depression, some province are going through depression yet doesn't stop some women from being independent.

In Nigeria, we see some women whose mother sold Akara & pap /provisions in gbagi market growing up yet didn't longthroat for a made suitor and they still made it through Focus, perseverance, hard work and paid off.
Now i get you and agree fully with you

My point was that women seeing marriage as an escape route will reduce with time
Women should see themselves sufficient in themselves and not as an appendage
Thats the only way

When i said economy, i meant that in addition to unemployment there is also underemployment

For this lady.. she should move on and free the guy

As in grin grin

LOL... story that touch

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by efficiencie(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
marry your match, not someone you have feelings for (feelings change), nor someone that persistently hunts for you...and this requires that you know yourself, your purpose and your ultimate destination!

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by ihedinobi2: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
@irishCream

What are his career plans and what is he doing about them?

About his looks, we all grow old. What keeps people together then? If the problem is packaging, maybe money will help him package better. Or else he could learn how to pick out his clothes and put himself together. Some of us have to learn, you know. smiley

I think you should pay attention to your own story. You keep dating guys that fit your criteria and they keep coming for the sex. Doesn't that tell you something? There is one guy who gives a damn about you yourself who isn't trying to get some sex out of you and head off and he isn't good enough for you? And you're 29? Haba! Take it easy on yourself nau.

Honestly this guy must really see something in you to stick around in spite of all he must have endured being around you.

Look closely at the questions I asked you. The key to your puzzle is in them. Take care. smiley

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by noblegrex: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
I'll only comment if I c he's pics cos frm d look of things I guess u r only concern about he's apperance that's d only barrier frm what I think son let's c him.n for the love! Its coming already as long as u r having a rethink I guess d love is showing face. But shhhhhhhhh let me c him first.that's if u can.then I can give me own point.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by queen47: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
ferdimako:

Dey there dey wait...u no go get cash and u no go school but u want sb who has both....hehehehe

Ferdimako my friend from HSW thread. Long time!
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
Thanks. smiley

IBBG:
ur analysis are so on point. Thumbs up.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by khukhi(f): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
When i met my current b.f i didn't like him for 5 months. I was with him cause he was persistent and he was the only guy who was certain about what he wants. I really did learn to love him .His patience made me accept that he genuinely loves me and I love him more and more everyday.

Give it a chance. If you don't you will always wonder.Encourage him to get a better job etc. and you will see that your financial situation may improve over time. My b.f did not use deodorant/perfume when we met but now he is fabulous because i brought an Avon brochure and made him buy perfume grin grin grin.

We basically help each other improve slowly but surely.Keep an open mind.

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by callonme(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
I'm so happy

I'd be passing out on Thursday....

So,I'd have time to work on my blog.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by MissSlimbody(f): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
bellong:

How deep is the shit? What type of shit is it? Is it atomic or AK47 shit... How does it smell? If it is nice smelling shit, it is a good shit and if not, call the services of shit removal, Yorubas call them "agbepo".

Congratulations on your new age... What values did you add to yourself during this relationship hiatus?

To start with, what is your definition for a right man? What is it in those coming to qualify them as wrong?
I hope you were stingy enough not to let everyone that comes your way to be having a feel of your "sweet body"? Between, picture of the sweet body or ..... cheesy

Abraham Lincoln and Pa Buhari must be this brother's mentors.....

This is maturity. Defining your relationship from onset. Kudos

Yes, you told him, you didn't have that emotional/butterfly thingy feeling for him but what you didn't tell him is the reason why you weren't having it. You should have told him that you never dreamt of being in a relationship with a broke nigga. Your taste in guys is rich and handsome. You can't be proud of him because he is not looking good despite having a good heart. He has failed in all ramifications of your assessment. You only told the poor brother half truth. This is what is called being economical with the truth.

I must say your real problem lies in this paragraph. Your desired qualities in men are parochial and vanity. You are not looking out for something that can last you for a lifetime. Vain beauty and empty pocket... It may be why "providence" is not yet smiling on you. You lack the desired wisdom and skill to identify a good man outside his look and pocket. Before you misinterprete me, I am not saying you should be watching out for a poor person but if your motivation is money, it is the foundation of failure.

A broke guy today with passion, vision and ambition can never be broke forever. If you lack the Eagle's eyes, you can never see potentials in a gold mine. Diamond, Gold and every precious metal does not come shinning until they pass through fire.

My question is, if you call someone broke, why are you broke yourself? I thought some of you ladies are of the opinion that you are not marrying any guy for his money.

In this, it is this guy that I have pity for. He doesn't know why you don't like him. If he suddenly becomes rich tomorrow, I am sure your love will come so strong for the poor dude... The guy likes you and he thinks he can't get someone better than you. It is why he is hopelessly waiting. When I was very much younger and of no experience, I waited endlessly and hopelessly for a girl like this till heavens borrowed me brain...

He knows you will soon become desperate as you approach that age women loathe with passion. He will remind you that your biological clock is ticking and it s good for you to take the option you have before becoming a prayer point in your church or mosque.

You are asking the wrong question. Nobody can tell you who to say yes to but yourself. You never liked this guy and you still don't like him, it is not reasonable saying yes. Love is not emotion but decision. You have decided not to ever love him and there is no point beating a dead bush. Free him and let him find his wife elsewhere. Saying yes will only make his life miserable if situation does not change when you want it.

I plead with you, free the ugly and broke guy please.

I wish you well in your search for an houseband...

May your fountain of wisdom never run dry kisskisskisskiss

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by omohanet(m): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
It's wrong to judge the content of a thing outside.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by bibiking7(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
irishCream:
Dear Family I'm in deep shiiit, so confused on what to do right now.

I just turned 29 few days ago and have been out of a serious relationship for over a year now.

Have been waiting patiently for that right man to come along but unfortunately it only the wrong ones that keep coming my way, they just want to have a feel of my sweet body and off they go, no genuine intentions.

Now there's a brother that have been friendzoning for over two years now yet he keep persisting, good a thing I'm not the type that pretends so I told him from day one he asked me out that I'm not interested in him except on friendship level, I told him I don't feel him emotionally but he keep hanging on hoping I change my mind with time, my reasons for rejecting him is cos to me he's not presentable enough and I can't be proud introducing him to my people and again he got no good paid job (why on earth must he be poor and ugly at the same time, what kind of torture is that angry). He's just managing in a private firm that pays less than 50k.

But what makes me have a rethink is the character of this my friendzoned brother, he keeps in touch despite my rejecting him, he even offer little financial assistance when I'm in need, when I asked him why he's doing all these to a girl that openly reject him he claims he has faith that I'll consider him one day, sometimes I'm forced to suspect if he has cast a spell on me so another good man won't come my way.

Now he has called to schedule a date tomorrow and I know as usual he wants to remind me that the year is running that I should consider his request since he hope to settle down this year.

Please dear Family advice me accordingly is it advisable I say yes to a man I don't feel a thing for emotionally? Can I ever get to love him? I do hear love grows but I don't believe in such!!!

I stopped reading at sweet body. tongue

He loves you more than you love him. Thats a good sign. You might grow to love him (might). Hang out with him more and get to know him a little more. If you dont feel anything. RUN.

But what do i know about love.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Lanceslot(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ina aho nke di mma na nke na adiro mma, nna gi ona agbu nwoke?... Op if you are not careful 2020 Shiloh awaits you.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by graciousamy: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
my dear if u are sure he loves you, give him a chance. get to know him and relate with him better, u won't know when u will fall so deep for him. same thing happened to me and by the time I decided to give a chance, someone has taken him, I so fell for him that it difficult loving another. just give it a trial, if it doesn't work u can opt out.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by niyidenrele: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
bellong:

How deep is the shit? What type of shit is it? Is it atomic or AK47 shit... How does it smell? If it is nice smelling shit, it is a good shit and if not, call the services of shit removal, Yorubas call them "agbepo".

Congratulations on your new age... What values did you add to yourself during this relationship hiatus?

To start with, what is your definition for a right man? What is it in those coming to qualify them as wrong?
I hope you were stingy enough not to let everyone that comes your way to be having a feel of your "sweet body"? Between, picture of the sweet body or ..... cheesy

Abraham Lincoln and Pa Buhari must be this brother's mentors.....

This is maturity. Defining your relationship from onset. Kudos

Yes, you told him, you didn't have that emotional/butterfly thingy feeling for him but what you didn't tell him is the reason why you weren't having it. You should have told him that you never dreamt of being in a relationship with a broke nigga. Your taste in guys is rich and handsome. You can't be proud of him because he is not looking good despite having a good heart. He has failed in all ramifications of your assessment. You only told the poor brother half truth. This is what is called being economical with the truth.

I must say your real problem lies in this paragraph. Your desired qualities in men are parochial and vanity. You are not looking out for something that can last you for a lifetime. Vain beauty and empty pocket... It may be why "providence" is not yet smiling on you. You lack the desired wisdom and skill to identify a good man outside his look and pocket. Before you misinterprete me, I am not saying you should be watching out for a poor person but if your motivation is money, it is the foundation of failure.

A broke guy today with passion, vision and ambition can never be broke forever. If you lack the Eagle's eyes, you can never see potentials in a gold mine. Diamond, Gold and every precious metal does not come shinning until they pass through fire.

My question is, if you call someone broke, why are you broke yourself? I thought some of you ladies are of the opinion that you are not marrying any guy for his money.

In this, it is this guy that I have pity for. He doesn't know why you don't like him. If he suddenly becomes rich tomorrow, I am sure your love will come so strong for the poor dude... The guy likes you and he thinks he can't get someone better than you. It is why he is hopelessly waiting. When I was very much younger and of no experience, I waited endlessly and hopelessly for a girl like this till heavens borrowed me brain...

He knows you will soon become desperate as you approach that age women loathe with passion. He will remind you that your biological clock is ticking and it s good for you to take the option you have before becoming a prayer point in your church or mosque.

You are asking the wrong question. Nobody can tell you who to say yes to but yourself. You never liked this guy and you still don't like him, it is not reasonable saying yes. Love is not emotion but decision. You have decided not to ever love him and there is no point beating a dead bush. Free him and let him find his wife elsewhere. Saying yes will only make his life miserable if situation does not change when you want it.

I plead with you, free the ugly and broke guy please.

I wish you well in your search for an houseband...
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Ybnm4life(m): 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
jaybee3:

You're welcome

PS: Please don't let the society pressure you. 29 is not too old except early marriage was one of your goals growing up. Make yourself attractive by being extremely successful in all your endeavors and see good quality men troop around you. Know and appreciate your worth so you get valued like a princess you ought to be.

Life is for the living so let the world be your oyster
I have been monitoring your comments closely, Are you a marriage counsellor? Because the advice eh na 10\10...
Guy u try abegi!!!!
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by honeric01(m): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
humilitypays:
I spilled the drink I was sipping when I read this: cheesycheesy

Dear Lord, for the sake of humiliation and rejection like this, bless the efforts of your male children so that they can be lovable and attractive to your daughters, and to be able to take care of their needs and loved ones, O Lord I pray theesmiley

Its not as if that guy isn't working hard to be financially buoyant or rich like other men...its not as if he is lazy or extravagant, I think its all about God's favour and destiny.

Meanwhile, do not despise the days of little beginning. From your write-up, the problem isn't his ugly looks but his financial status right now.

Pray for him, but pls don't accept him out of pity. You aren't proud of him, let him go...but pray for him.

It is well

Catarrh actually flew off my nostrils when i read that part..wicked girl.. anyways 29 is young, big bububa in the sky is calving your own man with handsome face and deep pocket..

But for those on earth? they are either married, hooked, impotent, father, monk, gay or asexual.

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by happney65: 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
See this Op ohh..Always blaming the Man,yet she has problems of her own..You said the Guys came in and ran away as soon as they have a piece of your-kitty cat abi?This shows that they know you are nothing but a sex object and you are after their Money..Do you think Guys themselves are fools who dont know what they want?I pity that Guy wanting to kill himself over you though..You are nothing but an Apo Ajase grin grin

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Superman11(m): 1:47am On Jun 30, 2015
jaybee3:
Surely you will frustrate yourself out of the marriage If you marry the wrong one out of desperation

You will almost certainly leave your man if your sole reason for marrying them borders along their financial strength. You need to love someone for whom they are not what they have

BTW: Are you working?

You just killed it . i have nothing else to say
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by olisa4(m): 2:11am On Jun 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
Like seriously, who is the right man?

I personally don't subscribe to the shitty idea that there exists one particular person that's meant for you...........

I also do not believe in the idea of a wrong person loving you right.

If he dresses like a gay, hangs out with gays and walks like a gay then he's definitely a gay.

If he loves you right then he's the right person. There is no two way about it.

The op thinks he's the wrong person because he isn't rich and handsome.

Is alright.

God is watching.
bro u are very intelligent, she thinks any moneybag that comes along is mr right....
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by idu1(m): 4:00am On Jun 30, 2015
humilitypays:
...and you are proud to say this and even using it to advice someone SMH for you.

Take it or leave it, that your so-called fiance is only saying YES to you now because all the Mr. Rights she has been waiting for have been disappointing her...and not coming forth...so she now saw you as her last option...and believe me, she may hurt you in future because she is accepting you now out of pity, which is dangerous!

You wooed a girl for 4 years and she only said yes to you after 4years and you are happy about it, gosh!

Guys listen: I am not an expert in woman affairs, but I can boldly tell you all that it takes less than 1minute for a girl or lady to know if you are the kind of man she wants or not...and will take from 1 minute - 1 month (at worst), for a lady to tell you yes. Any girl that delays more than this doesn't like you at all...she isn't feeling you at all...she's only struggling to find something to make her like you while waiting for her dream man to come around and if her kind of man shows up, u are gone, but her dream man doesn't show up, she may just consider you whilst being unhappy inside.

So you better screen that your girlfriend abi fiance well to avoid future regrets.

Guys just be falling their hand....if a girl says NO...common guys, move on cheerfully and work hard to be that Mr. Right they all want and you will be the one laughing and making choice.

No man is born ugly! Every man is handsome and unique...the only problem a man has is MONEY!

Lack of money makes a man look ugly and unlovable...once a man has money, he will be confident and bold...and those are what makes up a man's handsomeness and not just 6 packs!

If you like, have 12 packs, if you aren't financially buoyant, then you are ugly in the eyes of women!

Check all the rich guys in the world whom super-gorgeous ladies are dying to have, are they that physically attractive? NO!

E.g.

Kanye West - married to Kim K
Jay Z- married to Beyonce
Snoop Dogg
Our own Adams Oshiomhole, Obasanjo, Chief Mbanefo married to the most beautiful woman in Nigeria...google her, Taiye Taiwo, Mario Baloteli, etc.

Guys work hard and pray...the only challenge you have to becoming that dream guy most ladies daydream about is financial lack...if you are doing business, do it harder and pray for God's favour and reduce the rate at which u chase ladies to avoid distraction and waste of scarce resources.

If you are working, keep upgrading and gathering experience and also find a way to set up a side business.

If you are into handwork, work hard and pray.

I pray this day for God to bless as many hardworking guys working to make it in life because it is so humiliating what most guys face today in the hands of ladies just because they don't have money, its well guys!
thank you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by PDF: 6:39am On Jun 30, 2015
BTW... y is nobody asking y ds friendzoned guy had been lurking around for 2yrs. Does it mean he's not been in any relationship for dat long? So if no gal seem to 'want' him, y is some section of advisers asking d gal to be his saviour? Does dat not mean he also has personal issues dat he needs to take care of himself??

Young woman, I believe by now u've bn able to hold on to some advice here olrdy. Pls, get close to God, have a personal relationship with him. Ask him for wisdom on how u shld go abt your life. Be humble, be hardworking urself, be patient and be realistic!
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by tochez24(m): 6:40am On Jun 30, 2015
pls cn i asked d poster? who s d rite guy? probably a rich nd handom dude rite? u r mistaken ooo.....dat guy s ur rite guy if u dnt knw,hmmmm u hv neva luved him back cos u hv neva considered him in da first place.cnt u seeeeeee he s actually made 4u.sista pls stop lukin up nd come down,ur qualifications r tooo much for him dats y u hvnt got any feeling for him yet.no man on earth cn luv u d way dat guy does,u cn stat 4rm scratch wit him rmb God s nt sleepin,u guys cn mak it 2geda.........sista remove dos tot of handsome nd rich,dy r players nd nt made for u,plssssss bring ur eyes down a little nd see wat God has given u free of charge dat i r neglecting!!!!!!!
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by PDF: 7:09am On Jun 30, 2015
happney65:
See this Op ohh..Always blaming the Man,yet she has problems of her own..You said the Guys came in and ran away as soon as they have a piece of your-kitty cat abi?This shows that they know you are nothing but a sex object and you are after their Money..Do you think Guys themselves are fools who dont know what they want?I pity that Guy wanting to kill himself over you though..You are nothing but an Apo Ajase grin grin

I wonder how some of u read sef. Must a guy have slept with u alrdy b4 u know wut he's up to?? As I can recall, wut d op said is: they all just want her 'sweet body', not that they leave after enjoying her 'sweet body'.

No be by force to comment na...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by litaninja(m): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2015
Another female with wool between her ears eh Your sweet body?
Such an a$$...
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by unilagfreshest(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2015
you r nothin but a thief nd ingrate, u friendzone him so dat u cn b milk, u dont hav feelings 4 him bt u hav 4 his pocket, by d tym u r 35 nd stil single den he has all d millions nd nw handsome , den u will nw u shd hav acceted him.. note its cz guys knws u r after thr money thats y dey wanna chop nd clean mouth nd dey r still coming. enof said
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by viktor01(m): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2015
This is the best post on Nairaland this year.
I just wish everybody (Male/Female) read this and reason btw the lines.[/quote]
I dey tell you. I have read it over and over.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by viktor01(m): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2015
This is the best post on Nairaland this year.
I just wish everybody (Male/Female) read this and reason btw the lines.[/quote]
I dey tell you. I have read it over and over.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by tpiander: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2015
No rush.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2015
Never take a life partner out of pity or because u feel u owe it to him..if u don't feel it don't go there

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women / Male Staff Of ABU, Zaria Backing His Baby On Campus (Photo) / Ways To Cool An Angry Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.