Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Factors To Consider When Choosing A Host Service Provider. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Factors To Consider When Choosing A Host Service Provider. (7552 Views)

8 Major Factors To Consider When Purchasing A Domain Name - NCT / 8 Major Factors To Consider When Purchasing A Domain Name / 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Factors To Consider When Choosing A Host Service Provider. by ezanafe(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
noted.
Re: Factors To Consider When Choosing A Host Service Provider. by overhypedsteve(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Luukasz:
Have been thinking about the same question fr weeks now.
I am planning on building a website that will cut across the four corners of Africa,just like facebook but the problem is WAPKA.
Am not certain if i can use Wapka to host a big site similar to the big wits(Google,Facebook,Twitter) cos i dont want a situation where i will build it & in the long run my site will crumble due to the service provider.
Is Wapka a good Host & give me examples of Popular sites both in the World & Nigeria whose host is WAPKA??
this is my other account(for politics). Wapka is good for hosting mobile sites(wapsites) but if you are talking about something like facebook you will have to go for something bigger. E.g network solutions(facebook started with them), hostgator,hosting24, and most preferably (for its tech support) godaddy. You must be a real programmer to be talkn abt ds project. Send me an email lets talk.( stephidahosa@yahoo.com.
Re: Factors To Consider When Choosing A Host Service Provider. by estilo(f): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Youngzedd:

Site like Facebook with wapka.

You're not serious. I call this joke of the century.

Do your research well.
Youngzedd, there is something I want to discuss with you. Can I have your contact? Mine is 07060836207
Re: Factors To Consider When Choosing A Host Service Provider. by hostkobo(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
and after you have chosen a host, if you need help with getting the best from it, I can help you (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, web-admin, server baby-sitter).

regards,
HK
Re: Factors To Consider When Choosing A Host Service Provider. by miracle4(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
@ OP edit the article, navigate via html view and remove those useless codes
Re: Factors To Consider When Choosing A Host Service Provider. by free37: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2015
Nice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Many Bloggers Choosed Blogger Over Wordpress / How Does A Website Make Money From Hits? / Facebook’s New Search Engine Graph Search: What it means For Nigerian Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.