Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son (90963 Views)

House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by jbdasilva(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hello guys, it another edition of the My Experience Segment on our Blog.. I was told this gist by a colleague, I managed to put all what I was told in writing just for you guys. Enjoy gist below.

This my colleague sister is married, she has two kinds, Twins. A Boy and a girl that are both 2 years of age. Her sister is in her late trimester so she need someone around to help her out considering the fact that her husband is not stable at home due to work. They decided to get a house girl. Someone referred a girl to them and they took her in as their own, also they quickly accepted her because they needed a hand to help take care of the twins because her sister will soon put to bed.

The house girl is a 10 YEAR OLD GIRL.. When she moved in with them, she always looks at her madam protruding tummy with an evil eye. The husband always notices this but he always wave’s it off. It is not as if her madam is wicked towards her. Her job is just to help bath the twins and keep them company because the woman is in her last month of delivery.

This my colleague sister gave birth to her baby and the child died. She was devastated, but God knows best. Anytime a strong man of God or someone that is spiritually strong comes into their house, they will feel the presence of a strange spirit in their home, immediately this their 10yr old maid will leave whatever she is doing and she will come to the palour to where they are, her presence will make those visitor to forget whatever they wanted to say about their strange feeling about their house.

One day the woman bath her twins herself, she dressed them up and told the maid to keep them company while she goes to get something across the street. Immediately she came back, she met the boy crying. She asked the maid what happened to the boy, the maid “Aunty I don’t know o, me I did not do anything o” the woman saw that her maid skirt was loosed and she asked “why is your skirt loosed?” and she quickly said “ Aunty nothing oh, I went to we-we”. The woman took her twins to her room, immediately she wanted to lock the door, this her 10 year old maid, quickly ran into her room and out of anger she slapped the girl, did I call you she asked her? She pushed her out of the room and then she locked the rom.

As a mother she then pet the crying boy and then she calmly asked him, “why are you crying? And the little boy said “Mummy my we-we is paining me” her mother was like “What happened to your we-we? Why is it paining you? Who touched your we-we? The little crying boy said “it is Aunty Blessing that is always playing with my we-we? The mother asked the twin sister, “Is it true that blessing is playing with junior we-we? The girl said yes. The mother became mad and then she asked her, did she always play with your own we-we too? The small girl said no. Curiosity and anger made her to pull off her baby boy trouser and she was shocked. The little boy small Pen!s is so swollen and red.

That was when she shouted for help! She quickly took the boy to an elderly woman across their street, when she got there, she was like “mummy I want show you something, she pulled down her little boy trouser and the elder woman saw that the boys pen!s is so swollen and red and she quickly asked, what happened to him? Her mother asked the boy in the elderly woman presence “junior, what happened to your we-we? And junior replied “it is aunty blessing that is always playing with my we-we?

That was when they started Beating the maid to tell them what she has been doing with the boys peni!s that made it so swollen and red. despite all the threat and beating, this 10 year old maid refused to talk. All she kept saying is that “if una like make una kill me, I no do anytin, I no go talk anytin”

While all these drama was ongoing, the boy’s father was not around oh. He was called on phone and he rushed home from work to see his house full. He quickly went to kitchen and carried a knife; he threatened to kill the maid if she did not confess, that was when the maid confessed. She said “I did not do anything to junior, I was only fucking him, I always Bleep him anytime I like” the whole house was shocked, they asked her how she manages to do that, she said “I will hold his pen!s and I will be chuking it in my bum bum” that was when they pounced on her again and started beating her. Despite all this beating, she showed no act of remorse. That was when people started telling her "Aje ni e" (You are a witch).

She latter started bleeding, they rushed her to the hospital… After a day at the hospital, she returned home and their family pastor came visiting. He wanted to counsel the girl. He was like “why did you do something like that? You are too young for this, this people take you as their own, they are planning to enroll you in a school next term” The ten year old girl interrupted the pastor and told him “What? Wetin I do?! The woman and her husband wanted to beat her again for being rude to their pastor, the pastor told them to leave her, that she is under a strong demonic influence.

All the people that took part in beating her were faced with one misfortune or the other. This my colleague that told me this gist had a serious accident on an Okada where her knee was badly bruised. She spent almost 2 weeks at home to nurse her wound. The boy’s father whom has never been sick before was faced with a strange illness that made him a vegetable for days. Other people that took part in beating her too either had an accident or fell sick suddenly or were faced with one misfortune or the other.

How I wish I can steal the pic of this entire gist from my colleagues phone, but she will have my head if I go near her phone without permission, also she won’t want to release the pictures to me because she knows my part time job is to do Amebo on my blog. lol

So as I was saying, the pastor did a deliverance session for the twins and the entire family but he refused to pray for the 10 year old maid. He told this my colleagues sister and her husband to return the 10 year old maid to where they got her from. The man took the maid to another pastor again and immediately that pastor saw the 10 year old maid, he told them to return the girl to wherever they picked her from too. That one too refused to pray for her. That was how the maid was returned to the woman that referred her to them.

Ha! Nkan Be! So my dear Twidas, Make una dey very careful o. The devil can possess anybody irrespective of their age or gender. If you are to pick a maid or any other domestic staff, do a thorough background check about that person before welcoming them into your home so that you won’t end up bringing Doom into your home.

From: http://www.talkwithdasilva.com/2015/06/how-my-10-year-old-house-girl-was.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by freakthingz(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmmm lipsrsealed
At a loss for words 2yrs

undecided
This was how one maid my cousins had confessed to being a snake
they used to find black sn undecidedakes in the house

But i still don't believe it cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Minet16(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
b
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Devilish, satanic, possessed, bewitched......house girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by donholy28(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
and who said wonders will one day end…nawah o
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by misspicy(f): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by shammahyaro(f): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
na wa oo
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by tinybody(f): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
It is well o..God safe us frm all dis evil house maids

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Wizzz: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Na things like this dey vex me angry

3 Likes

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by chineloSA(f): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
I feel for the boy from the deepest of my heart. cry cry
At the same time I am saying the parents got what they deserved. Why use a minor as a maid. Any form of exploitation on a minor makes me sick.

Why didn't they hire and adult as a maid? Why hire a minor, they even have the decency to call a minor like that a maid. They are the evil ones first. sad sad sad
No matter what they were planning for that child( the said school registration) it's still exploitation.

STOP CHILD LABOUR AND EXPLOITAITION.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by CountDracula(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
2 year old? Why? He Doesn't even have a dick yet? Dey shud castrate d maid! Hw do dey castrate females sef?

3 Likes

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by chineloSA(f): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
debolly:
Devilish, satanic, possessed, bewitched......house girl

Very quick to judge the girl, but what about the adults who exploited her and used her as a maid? They are as devilish, satanic, possessed and bewitched.

In their death bed will they like it if their daughter was going to be exploited as a minor maid like this under the pretence of " we will register you at school"?

A child is a child abeg.

May God use the same standard you are using on the girl to judge you and deal with you.

I am not saying the girl was right, but the adults were equally evil.

If you wanna adopt a child adopt, but don't exploit a minor and use her as a maid.

THIS HAS TO STOP. CHILD LABOUR AND EXPLOITAITION HAS TO STOP.

36 Likes

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by chineloSA(f): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
tinybody:
It is well o..God safe us frm all dis evil house maids

You have a nerve of even calling a 10yr old minor, a maid? sad sad

In first world countries this couple would have been jailed for child labour and exploitation. A child is suppose to be in school and nothing more. She has no business in taking care of minors like her.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by 7footre(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
Although there is no justification for what d maid did, a 10 year old should be enjoying the world like her mates and living a carefree life and not be tied down to such duties at an early stage in life! To think you guys now attribute everything that bedevilled d household to d young girl. Pls return her to her parents, she is too young to be saddled with such responsibilities

9 Likes

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by calculator123(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
always b prayerful.dat my advice

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by stuff46(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Let them recircumcise tha boy asap. lipsrsealed

And the maid they should soak 'Dogon Yaro' for water for two weeks use am deal with tha evil spirit when de her head. Wtf

Women are so lazy that they cant run a thorough check on people thaat will baby-sit their children. Why on earth cant tha woman find an institute were she can get educated peeps to do their job. Smh
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by chineloSA(f): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
stuff46:
Let them recircumcise tha boy asap. lipsrsealed

And the maid they should soak 'Dogon Yaro' for water for two weeks use am deal with tha evil spirit when de her head. Wtf Smh

May that same befall on your daughter one day.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by stuff46(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
chineloSA:

You are a big Goat!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by chineloSA(f): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
stuff46:

You are a big Goat!

It takes on to see one.

Karma will make sure that what you wish on others falls right back at you.

How can you say that to a minor who is equally a victim of her circumstances??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
Not bad... Just that the case wasn't taken too matured in such a situation like this... Beating the girl just for such a matter as explained doesn't fit into a suitable justice either. Meanwhile... I'd say this is a cock nd bull stuff

5 Likes

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by CR77(f): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Reading...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by saxwizard(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
ok
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
shocked
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Sijo01(f): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
She's indeed demonic.

2 Likes

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Mogidi: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
The person that abused the 10yr old girl should be blamed. How else was she to know about sex if she was not abused herself? The oga of that house should be questioned asap.

9 Likes

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by CR77(f): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Amen!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
chineloSA:

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Lordave: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Victim

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by francababy(f): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
I wonder why people will be calling their innocent house girls witches. She's not a demon. Look among those other people pointing fingers at her. One of them is the demon

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
What's demonic about her now? Can't a girl simply be a nymph? The girl that disvigined ice prince is also a demonic girl

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by adioolayi(m): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
Demonic Indeed

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by naijainfogalery: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
Blood of Jesus, i soak my future children with the blood, God bless me to the extend that my investment will work for me so that me and my wife will have time for our children.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.