Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Ask The Dog Whisperer Your Dog Problem !!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Ask The Dog Whisperer Your Dog Problem !!! (1032 Views)

Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) / Man Inflicts Injury On Neighbour's Dog In Warri; Doctors Stitch The Dog (Graphic / Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask The Dog Whisperer Your Dog Problem !!! by fredrisky: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
ask your dog problem and let the dog whisper answer.....
Re: Ask The Dog Whisperer Your Dog Problem !!! by fredrisky: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
Can you touch your dog plate when eating? solution.......
Re: Ask The Dog Whisperer Your Dog Problem !!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
I do pet clearannce at the port and also pet import permit. +2348173319366
Re: Ask The Dog Whisperer Your Dog Problem !!! by barcaboi(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2015
fredrisky:
Can you touch your dog plate when eating?
solution.......
you can......u have to make the dog know u re the boss....don't give her the whole plate....put her empty plate in front of her den put little pieces at a time while she looks up in anticipation
Re: Ask The Dog Whisperer Your Dog Problem !!! by megastu(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
my dog problem is tick. How can i control this. I have dismantled their cage to cast instead of the wood and zinc cover.
Re: Ask The Dog Whisperer Your Dog Problem !!! by lacicrips(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
fredrisky:
Can you touch your dog plate when eating?
solution.......

barcaboi:

you can......u have to make the dog know u re the boss....don't give her the whole plate....put her empty plate in front of her den put little pieces at a time while she looks up in anticipation

Does this work? I doubt.

I tried the alpha thing with my dog, but he would always growl when I try to go near his food. I changed tactics, and bonded with him instead, the result? He now let's me touch him and his food.
Re: Ask The Dog Whisperer Your Dog Problem !!! by barcaboi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
lacicrips:

Does this work? I doubt.

I tried the alpha thing with my dog, but he would always growl when I try to go near his food. I changed tactics, and bonded with him instead, the result? He now let's me touch him and his food.
different strokes for different folks
Re: Ask The Dog Whisperer Your Dog Problem !!! by barcaboi(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
lacicrips:

Does this work? I doubt.

different strokes for different folks but it worked for me
Re: Ask The Dog Whisperer Your Dog Problem !!! by barcaboi(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
lacicrips:

Does this work? I doubt.

different strokes for different folks.........it worked for me tho....bonding is the best
Re: Ask The Dog Whisperer Your Dog Problem !!! by oluomoadebayo: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
lacicrips:

Does this work? I doubt.

You have to bond with your dog before establishing any leadership on the dog. You always have one super advantage on dogs which is food. All dogs need food, use that to your advantage and teach your dog you are the boss and provider of good things.

1 Like

Re: Ask The Dog Whisperer Your Dog Problem !!! by wahabdisu: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Male Brindle Boerbeol Pup For Sale / Pls I Dont Really Know Breed My Dog Belong To. / Impeccable Boerboels, Two Males Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.