Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

[video] Man Who Sleeps With Dead Bodies Boasts On Live TV - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / [video] Man Who Sleeps With Dead Bodies Boasts On Live TV (649 Views)

Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest / Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) / Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[video] Man Who Sleeps With Dead Bodies Boasts On Live TV by nosairabor(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
This clip was recorded on Adom TV, a Ghanaian television. The mortuary attendant said he sleeps with dead bodies as a way of satisfying himself.

He claimed no lady wants to date him because of his kind of job. 'When I'm in the mortuary i'll see some fine girls (dead bodies)... I'll satisfy myself' he said.

Very disgusting!

Watch video here: http://nosairabor..com/2015/06/video-man-who-sleeps-with-dead-bodies.html?m=1

---
T/IG: @nosairabor
Facebook: www.facebook.com/nosairaborsblog

Re: [video] Man Who Sleeps With Dead Bodies Boasts On Live TV by importexpert(m): 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
the angels of evil are waiting for you with annoyance

(1) (Reply)

The Fulfilment. / Black Peoples Origin / (photo) See What This Lady From France Said About Nigeria And Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.