Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

“shakiti Bobo” Dance Was Stolen From Me Cries Upcoming Artist LT - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “shakiti Bobo” Dance Was Stolen From Me Cries Upcoming Artist LT (1552 Views)

BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) / Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“shakiti Bobo” Dance Was Stolen From Me Cries Upcoming Artist LT by General101(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oya Shakiti Bobo cheesy... no doubt that song and the dance clinged to it is a banger, but hearing Olamide "badoo" stole the dance moves UNBELIEVABLE!!!. An upcoming artist "Olowu Taiwo" who goes by the stage name "LT" allegedly accused Olamide of confiscating his dance move, for his song/dance "Yobo Dance" as we can see from the site below:

Click here for more>>> http://futocrack.com/news-hub/shakiti-bobo-dance-was-stolen-from-me-cries-artist/

Re: “shakiti Bobo” Dance Was Stolen From Me Cries Upcoming Artist LT by masseratti: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Very funny,that dance move is just the same move that came with song when we were young,way back then older people sign that song to young ones mostly 2yrs old to 5yrs old and they do the baby dance,its not new and it's no one dance move,so who ever is laying claim to it should rest joor.
Re: “shakiti Bobo” Dance Was Stolen From Me Cries Upcoming Artist LT by fejikudz(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
overrated piece of shit

(1) (Reply)

Download Yoruba Movie: Ohun Ti Mofe / Mercy Flashed Her Private Part While Ike Was Playing With Her Vibrator / Spartans Vs Vikings. Who's Money Are You On? See Arguments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.