Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,933 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:47 AM

Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos (8324 Views)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by mazeech: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Decision making is one of the most important things in life. Yet, it is one of the most difficult things to do. Sometimes, based on peer pressure, environmental factors, or others, many make certain decisions that they later regret so deeply in life.

When Romario Dos Santos Alves, 25, turned to a cocktail of oil, painkillers and alcohol to pump up his muscles and biceps, little did he know he was risking his life. 'Now the former bodyguard terrifies children with his super-sized muscles and is facing a catalogue of serious health issues.' He is struggling to revert to old good days.

The married dad-of-one says his experiences of using the synthetic filler synthol cost him his sanity and nearly his life and he was even scheduled to have one of his arms amputated.

Romario said: "If you take it once there will definitely be a second time - it's addictive.

"I remember the doctor told me that they would need to amputate both arms - they said everything in there, all my muscles, were rock.
Romario became obsessed with the drug after moving from his hometown of Caldas Novas to Goiania in Brazil three years ago.

He said: "I saw some really big guys in the gym with huge arms and I started to make friends with them.

"They introduced me to synthol and I got excited about the results - I lost control."

Romario began to find ever more,,,,

Click to read the full gist. See photos and watch videos…
https://www.mazech.com/Agonies_of_Romario_Dos_Santos_Alves

**Before you leave, take advantage of the promotion right now. Register @ www.mazech.com for a chance to win $20

Click to see what else is new - https://www.mazech.com/new

Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
shocked
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by mazeech: 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Still addicted cry cry cry

Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by piicity(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by banme(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by piicity(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Those ones are drug addict.

1 Like

Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2015

Lol the guy resemble Osaze ooo grin

Z.R

1 Like

Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by mazeech: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
He's just 25, see how he wasted his once beautiful body. He was fortunate he married a good woman before that bullshit angry

2 Likes

Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by AlienStar: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Geez! Ds is really bad, he is better off d way he was.

2 Likes

Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by Rilwayne001: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Worst
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by Dolypson04(m): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
He should become a wrestler then
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by Tallesty1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
E remain small make I type RIP

6 Likes

Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by AsanwaKC(f): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
steroids..at work
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by subbieD(f): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oloshi..... weyrey lele yin o.... shocked
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by Phikom(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
d poster above me though...
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by Drdaps(m): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
All those guys looking for a six pack, you had better adhere to your pot belly undecided
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by mazeech: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
What do you guys say about the wife who's enduring?

Nairaland women, will you still remain with him
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by IamLEGEND1: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
now u go see all diz guys wey dey always giv excuse for not engaging in any fitness activity trooping in to castigate a guy.(i'm lookin at u too @O.P)

But sori to burst ur bubble, but to every botched body building regime like diz, there are thousands of something like the below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by mazeech: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
E 4 beta if he's like this.

Meet the hottest maths teacher in the world that cause girls to lose concentration in class. See photo below...

Read more and watch video - https://www.mazech.com/hottest_teacher

1 Like

Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by raziboi(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
if u c my own u go madddd
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by picsOR: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
He's on steroids forget. Messed up his figure. Plus he's probably only hitting him biceps and no where else.
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by RapLawd(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nonsense!!!
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
All na dust
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by iamrealdeji(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Wow,I love lifting weights but I've Never used even supplement,in fact I don't drink soft drinks to work out,i did my 6 pack workout today just now and went to shower,my belly hurts but I like the pain,pain is pleasure,it probably hurts because I just started real 6 pack workout last week and I will adapt with time,using products is not worth it at at all,going the natural way with hard work is very effective,i used to be lazy before,but I just dedicated more time and strength and I've transformed like a motherphucker,people were saying my body is getting fatter because I wear t shirt that covers my body if I'm not at home even though my face is still the same slim face,all i'm trying to do is build the 6 packs which I just started the training,my belly hurts and getting hard,but I love the pain and I love the fact that I'm building up my muscles without supplements or drugs or even drinks

1 Like

Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by iamrealdeji(m): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is no excuse not to work out though,work out is very nice if it's natural,i hate over bulky muscles though,i love lean muscle like this math teacher on the pic,it shouldn't be more than that,especially for we 6 footers,if me,a 6ft3 guy builds to be bulky,i'd just look like a giant,that was what a girl that has huge crush on me said,she said I shouldn't gym,that i'll look like a giant,even though I was still a slim guy when she said that,if she sees me now,she'd be likewow,dude you eventually started gyming?

1 Like

Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by mazeech: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Make una no overdo bodybuilding o oh! Don't terrify women and children with shape smiley
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by Badosqi(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rubbish..... Op that is not bodybuilding. That is a guy up there trying to cheat bodybuilding by injecting himself with synthol. Synthol is worse than Steroid, synthol is just oil lazy as.s guys inject in their bicep,neck and pecs.

Stop categorizing synthol guys with bodybuilding. Workout and stop looking for excuses not to workout your body.

Now u will lame and lazy pot bellied guys storming this thread to show their laziness to workout.

3 Likes

Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by Drinkwater(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
now u go see all diz guys wey dey always giv excuse for not engaging in any fitness activity trooping in to castigate a guy.(i'm lookin at u too @O.P)

But sori to burst ur bubble, but to every botched body building regime like diz, there are thousands of something like the below
You'r spot on bro, tell 'em pot belly boys
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
disfigured!
Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by iamrealdeji(m): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
What excuse do we the young generations make when an elderly man like Arnold is still this fit and still working out at 67

1 Like

Re: Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos by iamrealdeji(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Badosqi:
Rubbish..... Op that is not bodybuilding. That is a guy up there trying to cheat bodybuilding by injecting himself with synthol. Synthol is worse than Steroid, synthol is just oil lazy as.s guys inject in their bicep,neck and pecs.

Stop categorizing synthol guys with bodybuilding. Workout and stop looking for excuses not to workout your body.

Now u will lame and lazy pot bellied guys storming this thread to show their laziness to workout.
Don't mind him jare,i don't like excuses,body building rather makes one healthier instead of otherwise,if 67 year old Arnold can be this fit and still working on his nice body,why shouldn't we young folks? Arnold went to perform his duty as a governor,had no time to work out and got out of shape,came out of government again and started his work out,look how good he looks on my previous post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men. / My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. / Can You Marry An Independent, Divorcee/'single mother' Nigerian Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.