Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] (4486 Views)

Lai Mohammed:on UK Government Refused To Shut Down Radio Biafra / See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) / Past Government Refused To Save For The Rainy Day – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by efepro(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Unbelievable! Man Puts a very big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix The Road.

1 Share

Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by nobosaba(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Its a bit suprising that almost everything in Nigeria - no matter how great - makes headway. Mr Ojo does that yesterday, Mr Ibu did that today...
Nawa o haba!
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by natas22: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by Chukwuemeka007(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by mczico: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Aquatic recordz /Tawe signed artiste , mc zico comes with a brand new tune titled “eledumare” . The tune is quite lovely and inspirational. Enjoy the vtek and tom j produced tune....coming out soon..... 5days to go ....keep anticipating. ..eledumare dropping officially
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by innofyno(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Weird
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by Rasbajan: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
Werey re oh
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by chaloner(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
I think making better use of the road. That's a good idea
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by Dolypson04(m): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Everything goes in Nigeria!
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by samueld0(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by 2fine2fast(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
I know say na INDIA
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by fr3do(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2015

India!
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by iamrealdeji(m): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
2fine2fast:
I know say na INDIA
na India dey get keke everywhere like that

2 Likes

Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by Mamaflex(f): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lolz. The guy found the place to be useful. Nice one!.

But wait o, shebi the crocodile nor go chop person Ni?
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by Vicadonis(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lolz... The guy dey creative until the crocodile thinks otherwise

1 Like

Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by Zonacom(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dolypson04:
How do you know it's Nigeria
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
lol
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by angelTI(f): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Which country is this? Definitely not Nigeria cool

What does the man stand to gain by his action undecided
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by Adeoba10(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
iamrealdeji:
na India dey get keke everywhere like that
Indiana dey use napep pass Nigeria
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by royallord1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
fotoshopped pics....
@ op stop spreading trash info.... no b force to make front page.... u cant even photoedit well...u are still a learner...
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by chingum(f): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dolypson04:

Mumu, who tell you say na Nigeria?
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by chingum(f): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
royallord1:
fotoshopped pics....
@ op stop spreading trash info.... no b force to make front page.... u cant even photoedit well...u are still a learner...

Your own mumuness deserves an award.
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
what else do you expect from a country were the president belongs to no body. But his cows
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by mazizitonene(m): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
londongal03:

what else do you expect from a country were
the president belongs to no body. But his cows
mai dear...use dah ya brain for once, no be for fancy......if u never activate am....text "ACTIVATE SENSE" to 38210.....when ya head begin vibrate, yhu don receive am

2 Likes

Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by mazizitonene(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dolypson04:
where for nigeria be that....abi na ya village dey the pix
BTW, If na nigeria, no expect to see the crocodile that place the next day.....infact, fear no go gree d man keep d crocodile for road sef, e go just loss...abi dem go kidnap am use am do suya undecided
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
op that is a sculpture.... art.

can't you see the paints? and the said croc is static.... it's just a sculpture.
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by iamrealdeji(m): 12:02am On Jun 30, 2015
Adeoba10:

Indiana dey use napep pass Nigeria
exactly,they dey jiya gaan for India,i no know who dey suffer pass between we and them,ive been seeing those kekes in their films since I was a kid

1 Like

Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by royallord1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
chingum:

Your own mumuness deserves an award.
he who does not know and does not know he doesnot know and does not want to know....is a FOOOL....U CHINGUM ARE A FOOL.
u see why people die other persons death.... my post was directed to the OP....u in ur lousy, unmannerred and uncultured nature responded to wat isnt ur's thereby displaying how poorly home trained u are.......
with the little experience we can see its not a true life event ..its either the pic is treated to make it look real..... or the scene it self is faked.... the latter happens to be the case here check
http://www.andhrawishesh.com/442-telugu-hot-buzz-gossip/50798-crocodile-on-road-to-slap-the-authorities.html ...
now that u know u belong to the LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY FOOLISHH People , i advice u to stop being foolishhh for the sake of ur stuupiid self and ur generation yet initiated into d league of foolishh people... AGAIN STOP BEING FOOLISHH.....
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by chingum(f): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
royallord1:

he who does not know and does not know he doesnot know and does not want to know....is a FOOOL....U CHINGUM ARE A FOOL.
u see why people die other persons death.... my post was directed to the OP....u in ur lousy, unmannerred and uncultured nature responded to wat isnt ur's thereby displaying how poorly home trained u are.......
with the little experience we can see its not a true life event ..its either the pic is treated to make it look real..... or the scene it self is faked.... the latter happens to be the case here check
http://www.andhrawishesh.com/442-telugu-hot-buzz-gossip/50798-crocodile-on-road-to-slap-the-authorities.html ...
now that u know u belong to the LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY FOOLISHH People , i advice u to stop being foolishhh for the sake of ur stuupiid self and ur generation yet initiated into d league of foolishh people... AGAIN STOP BEING FOOLISHH.....

Chai! All that epistle for me? Clap for ya sef. First, you called that a pooly done photoshop job, then you post a link that contradicts your claim. I can see how frustrated your life is, it seems to be driving you mad. But don't worry, I have strong connection in Aro incase you need to pay a visit.
Re: Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] by royallord1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
chingum:

Chai! All that epistle for me? Clap for ya sef. First, you called that a pooly done photoshop job, then you post a link that contradicts your claim. I can see how frustrated your life is, it seems to be driving you mad. But don't worry, I have strong connection in Aro incase you need to pay a visit.
you have a strong connection in ARO.... no wonder u are a frequent customer.... okay if u can read i saw d pic and i knew it wasnt natural or real but becos of ur sensless statement i had to check indeep on d pic to give nairalanders an example of a foolishh fooll cool anyway change...... cross the bridge from the land of stuupidd, to the land of constructive criticism... we await u in the land of learning and wisdom...

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Massacre Everyone In Niger Delta As Obasanjo Did. Rtd Col. Hassan / The Truth About The Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Down / The Truth About The Abuja Kaduna Rail Way - GEJ Completed It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.