Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners (119598 Views)

Ganduje Inspects Wheat, Rice And Tomatoes Farms In Kano (Photos) / 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners / 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria And Their Owners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by kinibigdeal(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
How about Daura farm and the one located in west germany managed my mitchel obama grin
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
10 leading farms, do not necessarily mean the 10 most productive farms...Besides, many "leading" farms in Nigeria today, are owned by politicians and ex-leaders who simply use them as cover for stolen loots. Very soon, GEJ "mega farm" would join that list.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by arabianights: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Agriculture would have sustained this nation and still remain the future of this nation.

Nigeria can survive with Agriculture but as long as the eyes and fangs of some people from some region are glued to the oil and gas in the Niger Delta, Nigeria will always remain poor and underdeveloped.

these same people on the list also have dealings on the oil and gas. most of them used oil and gas money to build the farms.

just do your own and get busness partners that u can export to ,shikenan .allow them,God go clear their doubts

2 Likes

Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by godG: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Haven't the OP heard of Amo Byng? Folawiyo ke? Buhahahahaha. Thank God I know the farm.

1 Like

Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pls come to plateau state
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by gbidu(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Below are mtn cheapest data price list:
1GB for #1100 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N1,200 (Via Airtime) 2GB for #2200 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N2,400 (Via Airtime) 3GB for #3300 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N3,600 (Via Airtime) 4GB for #4400 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N4,700 (Via Airtime) 5GB for #5500 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N5,800 (Via Airtime) Lest I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself. Any of the plans above work on any device, eg. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, etc To order for any of the plans, contact Nnaji ThankGod Sunday on any of the contacts below: Call/Whatsapp: 08037421796 Call: 08056777866 BB: 55B3773D Email: sunnythanksman@yahoo.com or sunnythanksman@gmail.com N:B – You don’t have to doubt if this is real or not. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn’t work as stated above and more … or if you don’t absolutely love it and have more fun using cheap data …just let me know

Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by Orikinla(m): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
[size=18pt]A Psalm of David.
"The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein".
◄ Psalm 24:1 ►[/size]
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by Lanceslot(m): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
.........And FRONTLINE use to be the biggest. Whatever happened to that farm and its management.
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by Adesiji77: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
PETER ADENIYI (ANU-OLUWA FARMS)

I doubt if the above-named farm could be "leading" OR be rated above farms such as;

-Ajanla Farms (CHI Limited)
-Zartech (Zard Group)
-Phinomar Limited

2 Likes

Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by callonme(m): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
I'm so happy.....

The reason is simply because

I'd be passing out on Thursday and

I'd have more time to

Work on my blog.
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by Bluffly: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=OduaVanguard post=35295160][/quote]

Op observation,
Why has Forbes not mention Obasanjo in its richest African's list if he makes 34m naira daily which is around 10 Billion per year.
Why have you mentioned only what Obasanjo makes per year and nothing was mentioned for others.

This info is fishy fishy and I see it as a cover up story to meet up with stolen money.

1 Like

Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by Ayietim(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Avoid it, don't get crushed, under the weight of expectations of loved ones, you know your limit, they don't know it, though, they will appreciate it, if it's too expensive, don't push it. Talk things over, if they can't get this, they can get another, if they truly love you, they won't push any further, in life, you can't have it all, you have to place love above all. http://ayietim.
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by jayne8585yahoo(f): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
Adamu Aliero farm in kebbi state, I have seen no farm as big as that. Do your research well next time.
thanks
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by sarutobie(m): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bluffly:

Op observation,
Why has Forbes not mention Obasanjo in its richest African's list if he makes 34m naira daily which is around 10 Billion per year.
Why have you mentioned only what Obasanjo makes per year and nothing was mentioned for others.

This info is fishy fishy and I see it as a cover up story to meet up with stolen money.
your brain dey there my brother.
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by money121(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
So the nairalander wey get cucumber farm
No dey d list...??
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by volcanoash(f): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Only farm owned by an ibo is located in Lagos while others site theirs in their state or zone. Smh

2 Likes

Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by omoadeleye(m): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
dont worry in short time our current president will get there.
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by OduaVanguard: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bluffly:

Op observation,

Forward your grievances to Leadership newspaper, the publisher of the list.

1 Like

Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by mkoabiola: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
What of ola farm and daura farm
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by lonelydora: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
Fp

Don't worry

EBELE INTEGRATED FARMS will join the list next year. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are dulling these days. Wetin happen?
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by oluwatomisin93(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
RichDad1:
What of Animal farm- George Orwell? because that is what best describe Nigeria as a country now.

click like if you read the book or watched the film.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
just reminded me if beast of England. how many of us still remember that song. snowball
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by skykenny: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
10 leading farms in Nig and non is owned by an Igbo man.
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by benjsniper33: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Biafrans dey shout "seccession, seccession, seccession!!"

How many major FARMS do they have in the South-east??

Now that brings to question the issue of self-sustainance.

Or do they still want to depend on Caritas and "The Corridor" again??

Food for Thought....

4 Likes

Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by OduaVanguard: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
walexy30:

Does south east have land for farming? Only Niger state is bigger than the whole southeast in land mass.

Lol. Erosion has devastated most of the land they could have used for farming. Besides, their lands in those parts are not that fertile for farming purposes compared to other parts of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by Evaromantik(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Thieves.......embezzling our money and setting up farms in their names.a farm in which we can use the penny the left over for us to purchase livestocks........mtcheeeew
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by JakesJ(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Not On Record, And Very Much Unacceptable, If Only *Nasco Farms* Is Not Included On This List! !! !!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by walemoney007(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
flinton:
Songhai nko
songhai is in benin republic
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by kodlins(f): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Biggest farm in South East Is missing... Ayalogu farms in Enugu state..
Re: 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
I didn't see Sam Accra Jaja Farm which the biggest farm in Cross River South South

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Starting Up My Vegetable Farm Garden From Scratch (ugwu, Tomato, Green-leaf) / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. / Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.