Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:30 PM

Drillog Petro-dynamics Ltd Inviting For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Drillog Petro-dynamics Ltd Inviting For Aptitude Test (4984 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / INSOURCING Is Inviting For Test So SOON!! Hw True Is This? / Exxonmobil Is Inviting For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drillog Petro-dynamics Ltd Inviting For Aptitude Test by nkiruevan(f): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2009
Can someone pls, help me with Drillog Petro-dynamics Ltd Test format. i was invited for their test on sat 14th of march 2009 at their office in trans amadi, port harcourt.
Re: Drillog Petro-dynamics Ltd Inviting For Aptitude Test by selassie71: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
@nki: will be having mine 2mao. How did urs go and how long did it take before the contacted u? Was it immidiately after d test?
Re: Drillog Petro-dynamics Ltd Inviting For Aptitude Test by evvyking(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
selassie71: @nki: will be having mine 2mao. How did urs go and how long did it take before the contacted u? Was it immidiately after d test?
Pls how did u apply? Kindly respond
Re: Drillog Petro-dynamics Ltd Inviting For Aptitude Test by gabbytabby: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
I have a tenant who is working for them and has not paid his rent due November 2014 on the basis that he has not been paid his December 2014 salary and accommodation allowance. I do not know what to believe cos as a oil and gas sector company they would usually pay on time.

Does anyone know how true this is.
Re: Drillog Petro-dynamics Ltd Inviting For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
gabbytabby:
I have a tenant who is working for them and has not paid his rent due November 2014 on the basis that he has not been paid his December 2014 salary and accommodation allowance. I do not know what to believe cos as a oil and gas sector company they would usually pay on time.

Does anyone know how true this is.
this comp is an indigenous company sir , you can expect such . here is not really a best place to inquire. where is ur property located in ph.
Re: Drillog Petro-dynamics Ltd Inviting For Aptitude Test by gabbytabby: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
majekdom2:
this comp is an indigenous company sir , you can expect such . here is not really a best place to inquire. where is ur property located in ph.
I had known that he is not truthful but I now have confirmation. He says they have now paid his accommodation allowance and promised to pay last week but I am still waiting. He was threatening not to pay his rent in march 2014 so I guess he wants me to tell him to respect himself before he pays his rent.
Re: Drillog Petro-dynamics Ltd Inviting For Aptitude Test by 9jatriot(m): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
gabbytabby:

I had known that he is not truthful but I now have confirmation. He says they have now paid his accommodation allowance and promised to pay last week but I am still waiting. He was threatening not to pay his rent in march 2014 so I guess he wants me to tell him to respect himself before he pays his rent.
Except the guy has a previous records of being dubious, I can almost authoritatively tell you that as at December 20th, they had not received November salary from info that I go
Re: Drillog Petro-dynamics Ltd Inviting For Aptitude Test by gabbytabby: 11:01am On May 02, 2015
And the story and lies continues.

Come February 2015. Apparently, he is now moving with his family to Portharcourt and despite our insistence that he pays for 6 months. He aggressively insisted that he is leaving at the end of March 2015 and will only pay for the 4 months.

We are now in month 6 and the story continues. He now says he wants his wife who he claims is on doctor orders not to lift a thing to do the packing when she can and in the meantime he thinks that entitles him to free rent.

Mr Rafiu Bolajoko please pay your rent or hand over my keys.
Re: Drillog Petro-dynamics Ltd Inviting For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 02, 2015
The poster above me is a Legendary Comedian grin

You got me LMMFATFO shocked grin

Yes LMMFATFO

5Litres of fuel to anyone that decodes that grin
Re: Drillog Petro-dynamics Ltd Inviting For Aptitude Test by gabbytabby: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
How did this end. Confirmation Mr Rafiu Bolajoko was lying all along as he was living without paying his rent while building his own house. They have moved to their home which by the way I know the location whilst still owing me rent.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission / Testimony From Now To January 5th 2007 / Corporate Househelp Needed In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.