Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

BVN Reg At Diamond Bank Awka: My Tale In Pics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN Reg At Diamond Bank Awka: My Tale In Pics (1383 Views)

Man Disguises As Diamond Bank Staff In Lagos, Steals N650k / Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVN Reg At Diamond Bank Awka: My Tale In Pics by Greatfes17: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Barely a day to BVN registration deadline as directed by CBN, I went to my bank branch to do mine. Below I narrate my experience.

Having been hearing of the large turnout of people at various bank branches to register and capture their biometrics (BVN) and the said deadline attached to it, I finally decided to get mine done. This morning (29/06/2015), I woke up early, prepared and went to my darling bank to be like my fellow bankers. Hoping that I will be the first to be there after few minites of ride, I was suprised to see multitude of good looking beings spread everywhere. As opposed to my thoughts, I saw more number of people than I can foolishly begin to count. Over 98% of them each with form and biro doing the normal.
I summoned courage to inquire for form. Then was I told that the form could be in my hands if only I can fight my way into the bank.

My attempt to get in proved that if only the woman that touched Christ Robe had this challenge, she will remain in grief for the rest of her lifetime. I gave up finally.

Quickly I got a perfect plan: "Use your Card and withdraw the little you have in your account" my mind said. I fought my way out and joined the cue waiting for ATM. In 20-30 minutes I got the cash. Bye... was in mind as I smile out of the bank.

Escuse me please, what will the inside look like I asked someone beside. If you fight your way in, exchange blows, and guide others out of the path. You will finally get form from the customer care. Do the same thing out of the bank, fill the form. Repeat what you did before so as to submit your form, capture your biometrics and finally, you are done.

Finally, can I withdraw inside? Yes, but from 50,000 and above an Angel answered. If I have less such amount in my account? I asked. Use the ATM she replied.

Please see pics below

Greatfes

Re: BVN Reg At Diamond Bank Awka: My Tale In Pics by INTROVERT(f): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Post pics b4 I commment
Re: BVN Reg At Diamond Bank Awka: My Tale In Pics by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
Post pics b4 I commment
She don reach here again. ...SMH

1 Like

Re: BVN Reg At Diamond Bank Awka: My Tale In Pics by Greatfes17: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pics uploaded
Re: BVN Reg At Diamond Bank Awka: My Tale In Pics by boombay(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: BVN Reg At Diamond Bank Awka: My Tale In Pics by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
Post pics b4 I commment
Babe seriously, I have to ask.. How are you pulling this off?
Re: BVN Reg At Diamond Bank Awka: My Tale In Pics by nerodenero: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
The day I did mine, I was practically begged to do it. I do yanga sef. Nigerians with fire brigade approach, it is in many like peak.
Re: BVN Reg At Diamond Bank Awka: My Tale In Pics by Greatfes17: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
Post pics b4 I commment
Posted
Re: BVN Reg At Diamond Bank Awka: My Tale In Pics by DjAndroid: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Op, what model of tecno did you snap these pictures with?

The pictures are delivered in HD quality!
Re: BVN Reg At Diamond Bank Awka: My Tale In Pics by Greatfes17: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
DjAndroid:
Op, what model of tecno did you snap these pictures with?

The pictures are delivered in HD quality!
Tecno L6 then screen snaped. Uploaded with Tecno H5. Are you a tech savy?
Re: BVN Reg At Diamond Bank Awka: My Tale In Pics by DjAndroid: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Greatfes17:
Tecno L6 then screen snaped. Uploaded with Tecno H5. Are you a tech savy?

no wonder the pictures are in HD
Re: BVN Reg At Diamond Bank Awka: My Tale In Pics by Greatfes17: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
does nairaland even support. png image format? I cant upload one. Why?
Re: BVN Reg At Diamond Bank Awka: My Tale In Pics by plendil: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
You waited until the deadline b4 getting yours. smh
Re: BVN Reg At Diamond Bank Awka: My Tale In Pics by Greatfes17: 6:22am On Jun 30, 2015
plendil:
You waited until the deadline b4 getting yours. smh
Till now I have not even gotten it.
#cryingloud

(1) (Reply)

Howmuch Is The Current Worth Of Nairaland / Need A Diamond Bank Acc??? (benin & Warri) / Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.