Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) (4633 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period / LADIES: See How To Tighten Your Vaginaa If Too Wide... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) by Haywhymido(m): 6:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Hahaha,no answer jawe u did ur best.
Re: Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) by anonym0us: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2015
Buhari godson

confused life
Re: Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) by Abayor7: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2015
robinicule:
i believe grammatical inconsistency will be d initiating cause of word war III

Na mama piss pikin be that grin grin
Re: Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

all na hustle.

each person with his own strategy.
Re: Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) by Folksyharry(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2015
robinicule:
i believe grammatical inconsistency will be d initiating cause of word war III

Lol d guy even add his photo
Re: Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) by japhmanuel: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2015
*In Mr bones voice* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) by Mimiano: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2015
I can't help but laugh, this is simply hilarious, shey na by force to speak english cheesy
Re: Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) by Dreyl(m): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Just came across this on the internet, ladies, what will you do? See English Suicide! grin

Cc: Lalasticlala
Hehehehehehehehe i hope this ain't the op. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) by chuksi79(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Just came across this on the internet, ladies, what will you do? See English Suicide! grin

Cc: Lalasticlala

Most definite, Yaba-left is missing an inmate undecided
Re: Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) by missyruq(f): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Yeahreen:
*faints* #Pls Somebody Pour Me Water cry cry
*pour a big bowl of water on him*
Re: Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) by missyruq(f): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin Imagine!! grin
Re: Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) by missyruq(f): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
osaslord500:
Even worry guys English beta pass this.
u min warri?
Re: Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) by jrerico1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
If stupidity na course this guy go get 1st class grin
Re: Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) by osaslord500(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
missyruq:
u min warri?

Your head dey there
Re: Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) by missyruq(f): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
osaslord500:

Your head dey there
chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) by robinicule(m): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Folksyharry:

Lol d guy even add his photo
am telling u...he so unwise
Re: Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) by Funkychic(f): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hehehehehe.....this is d type my lecturer normally calls "the illiteri-worse..(ie, the worst illiterate)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? / Look At This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photoshoot / 6 Alternative Words To "Boyfriend" That Sound Much Better And Kinda Responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.