Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam (29986 Views)

Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. / Housemaid And, Artisans To Pay Taxes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2015
liberty300:
they are not cowards like your people..dont be surprised when cnn carries this report
if cnn come carry am nkoor....will cnn compel fg to change her position on d issue I Think u ppl are d coward here....for always beating ur chest dat u will retarliat boko attack and yet u av been pooing in ur pant sinc d news came up......
tiu suppose don know say baba no dey talk much....he only take action

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by nelsoooooo: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2015
U ARE THE MOST ST**ID FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN ON NL
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by ipreach: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2015
what have we done to papa Bahari

PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE AND DISCOVER IMPORTANT THINGS THERE
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Idrismusty97(m): 7:39am On Jun 30, 2015
When hungry catch them they will open it back. Anambra is part of Nigeria, if you want to reject Boko prisoners you should as well reject government allocations! Prisoners can be moved to any damn place in the country and heaven wouldn't fall!

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Pascal181: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Why anambra of all ststes? Are there not prisons in nothern states? They shld keep their soldiers to theselve and leave nd'Igbo alone they already have enough of kidnapers,armed robbers and so on. Aniway,how will I blame buhari when Wilie Obiano is dere romancing wit apc who have never condemed boko haram.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by shawwal1(m): 7:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Call on your biafran warlords to come in fool force to stop the movement of the prisoners,protest is a waste of time my 'iyamurai' brothers

The fear of boko! hehehe baba carry on with ur plan

Jona did worst to Arewa,we most revenge in fool force

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Spybradd: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
Traders wants to do a mother of all protest? can somebody educated from the East, please tell this people nobody has ever won a fight with the Federal Government.

pls mr education,kindly throw light on how protest and fight are one and same thing.
Pls do,so we know you are not as equally yoke to pathologic dullness like the President Buhari.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2015
liberty300:
if it comes to making noise, everyone it's the Yorubas dat are number 1. With their chimpanzee attitude of making noise and attracting attention when they know they can't fight.

must you bring tribalism into this .... as if u reason better than the animal you mentioned....mtchew
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by splashbaby(m): 7:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Freaking Biafra cowards... Starting Biafra war will bring worst to your land...

Imagine turning your home land to battle ground once again for the galant Nigerian soldiers.

Imagine taking some of your flaties as prisoners of war in a place like Maiduguri and Yobe.

Igbos should stop starting a war that they can't win.

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by solidgidlas(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2015
BIAFRA loading......
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by ekefre4(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
d prison in aguta blong to d federal govt,so bh members can b put dia.dis is one Nigeria.ibos are found in almost everywia in Nigeria,do u fink d indigenes are also comfortable wit dat.d bh members will b takin to d aguta prison,u ibos can protest,no one cares
Why do you just decide 2 b senseless?
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Akinz0126(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmmm the more I look the less I see:Can't just fathom the reason why Pmb decided to make this deadly and heinous move by relocating this blood testy monsters created by his fellow northerners Why can't you jast pass judgment on em @once?Se boko Rams well we are watching how the whole issue unfold
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by gmus: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2015
In my own opinion. Moving the prisoners to another part of nigeria is good .It will make every part of d nation see d eradication of boko haram as one on requiring collective interest.Up till now other regions have been acting as.arm chair observers.I have had pple sayg unkind thgs like 'boko haram can keep on bombg d whole of d north for all i care:.They dont see d fight as being collective.They dont think they have a stake. Now dt pple know dt boko haram can be moved to prison in any part of nigeria dy will see d need for joint and collective will to put an end to d menace.

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Ephemmm: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2015
warrior01:
Igbos were right for not voting the Daura President after all. Can you imagine, instead of bringing infrastructural development to the East, he chose to bring Boko Haram. The same thing happened when he was chairman of PTF; no infrastructural presence in the East

How many infrastructural development has Jonathan brought in the last six years if I may ask? Is Reverend King serving his jail sentence in the East? Did OBJ and MKO served their imprisonment in the Southwest?

Anyway, I blame FG for this mess: why would they be so careless to the extent that sensitive information like this is being transferred to public domain? Security information is not the matter of butter and bread: it is only in Nigeria where a soldier will be uploading his/her picture snapped with phone in the battle field.

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2015
amnesty7:
Is it that they are afraid of the boko boys even in captivity?
abii oooo dem dy fear boko way dey for cell and yt dem go dey shout everywea,beating chest like nonsense that they are warriors mtcheeeeeww
aswear dis ppl are empty drum

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Makapounse(m): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2015
I don't know why FG was keeping any members of boko Haram, they suppose to have been executed/killed , boko haram sec had wasted lot of innocent lives, so why pampered n transfer them up N down?. Keeping them in prison is like leaving burning fire on d roof and sleep
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Superman11(m): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2015
shawnfamous:
Thats a very bad omen ! Y shd buhari move dis prisoners from north to east Let him move it 2 lagos na! So wen boko haram want to release their captives they blow up anambra ? Buhari dis wz y i neva liked u! Dnt let me miss jonathan!

Does he even nid 2 arrest dem

Fire them! Fire them!! Fire them!!!

NO REMREDY! Send them back 2 allah

oboi cool down.. if killing was the answer by down we will have world peace. I am not happy with the prisoners being moved to Anambara.. but why would they do such ? why not leave them in the north...? hope this is not Buhari's dirty strategy.. they should send them back to where they came from .. why would the governor accept such ??
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Chinweukamaka(f): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2015
We d igbos r like d isrealis,all we need is 2 come 2geda in prayer n anybody dat does not wish us well will eat their own flesh n drink their own blood n will fall in2 d pit dey hv dug 4 us. All d igbos in d house shuld say Amen to dat
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by aldrick: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2015
KOBOJO:
BUHARI IS FULANI MAN THAT NEVER FORGIVES !!
THE Daura President IS PUNISHING THE SE/SS FOR NOT VOTING MASSIVELY FOR HIM.
HE INTENDED BOMBING US BUT WHEN THE PEOPLE CRIED OUT.,HE CHANGED THE STRATEGY.,
AND GUESS WHAT ??

HE SENT HIS FOOT SOLDIERS--BOKOHARAM.

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN FOOLISH NIGERIANS DECIDED TO VOTE AN ILLITERATE COW-REARER INTO POWER.

Ur very stupid, watin concern we south south wit u igbos again?? Eeeh. Were dey relocated to south south. And even if d ey we r e hw does it concern u?? Have any south south freedom fighter said anytin abt d relocation of dose boko boys?? Wich kind attach by force be dis one.

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by eginacyril(m): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2015
what nonsense! i av said it tym witout number dat buhari wnts to destroy d east wit his clueless plans
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by godoluwa(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2015
sexynabila:
buhari kws wat he is doing.... first he orderd d removal of soldeirs for check point..now he has relocated boko haram prisoners to anambra....y? so dt boko haram can can freely spread to the east...and if dat happen....wat next is likely to happen? war...cos i know d east will not fold their hands to be killed by boko haram..... i pray for peace in dis contry....if buhari is d one dat wants to start another war in dis country...let him not see d light of a new day...and let osinbanjo take over....
amen, amen & amen.

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2015
otokx:

So the Owerri - Onitsha expressway is not federal investment abi?

So you call a road which is a SOCIAL AMENITY that ensures ease of transportation an INVESTMENT?

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Sulaimon01(m): 7:49am On Jun 30, 2015
chuna1985:

Millions of Igbo traders are Degree holders.
Ones wey dem no fit defend, like Jonathan's?
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by henpaul: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2015
otokx:

So the Owerri - Onitsha expressway is not federal investment abi?
Nonsense
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
Traders wants to do a mother of all protest? can somebody educated from the East, please tell this people nobody has ever won a fight with the Federal Government.

They should know, they lost the last one.

You speak like an uneducated one
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2015
amnesty7:
Is it that they are afraid of the boko boys even in captivity?
abii ooo na only noise and shout dey sabi lwkmd.....dem dey fear boko way dey cell way no gt knife.......we know dea type hahahaa
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by tivta(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Am laughing... We shall see.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 30, 2015
gmus:
In my own opinion. Moving the prisoners to another part of nigeria is good .It will make every part of d nation see d eradication of boko haram as one on requiring collective interest.Up till now other regions have been acting as.arm chair observers.I have had pple sayg unkind thgs like 'boko haram can keep on bombg d whole of d north for all i care:.They dont see d fight as being collective.They dont think they have a stake. Now dt pple know dt boko haram can be moved to prison in any part of nigeria dy will see d need for joint and collective will to put an end to d menace.

While your point is fully taken.....the fact remains that a Boko infiltration attack on a ''poorly built Nigerian jail'' could lead to mass casualties...and serious security problems in the SE.

Which is why I understand the protester's fears.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by searay(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2015
Next will be jail break
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 30, 2015
So d stories were true, tomorrow igbos wud cry of marginalization and injustice, some fools wud say we like playing d victim card all d time, wen it's time to give appointments they know d ppl to put into consideration first, when it comes to locating sea port or air port, they know d region to remember, wen it comes to sighting refinery in an area where they hv no drops they know d place, but d highest federal presence they wud give igbos, is bridge, road and prison. Boko haram terrorists that shud be executed they are waiting so dat they wud grant them amnesty and start stealing another round of money.
Funny country.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Ephemmm: 7:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Spybradd:
Guise. The move by the buhari FG is just a guise to militarize the east and south south further. The east is close to the north somehow,and relocating hazardous cargoes to a hotspot like anambra makes no sense.

Buhari is seeking ways to attack and strike the south east n south south. Thats classified.

Somewhere like osun wud be very ok...
At least that aregbese wud be on his toes n pay up civil servants.

Relocating Prisoners to Anambra is bad, but to Osun will be ok so that Aregbesola will be on his toe to pay civil servants! What a silly comment from the silly brain!
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2015
aldrick:

Ur very stupid, watin concern we south south wit u igbos again?? Eeeh. Were dey relocated to south south. And even if d ey we r e hw does it concern u?? Have any south south freedom fighter said anytin abt d relocation of dose boko boys?? Wich kind attach by force be dis one.

Is it not because we voted for your brother in the South South that we are being punished now? I know a lot of SS people who are in parley with the igbos and want a meaningful end to our marginalization even if it means coming together as a coalition but for you, i am sorry to say that YOU ARE A BIG 1DIOT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Confusion In PDP Over Wike's Threat / You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video)