Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari (52635 Views)

We’ll Soon Approve 150 More Private Universities – NUC / Magu To Lawyers: We’ll Soon Come After You / We’ll Expose Jonathan If EFCC Arrests Us — Ex- Associates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by silami(m): 6:27am On Jun 30, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari said the enormity of the billions stolen during the administration of his predecessor, Goodluck Jonathan, will be exposed when the loots are recovered, and returned to the national treasury soon.

Buhari, in a statement yesterday by his special adviser on media and publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, was reacting to Peoples Democratic Party National Publicity Secretary Olisa Metuh’s 30 days appraisal of his administration.

The presidential spokesperson faulted Metuh’s claim that Buhari’s men were conniving with bureaucrats to syphon money from the treasury.
“This must be deja vu, as it was the pastime of the immediate past administration, and the enormity of the sleaze will be evident when stolen money, to the tune of billions of dollars, is recovered, and returned to the national treasury soon.

“In the process of time, after all that is being planned by the current administration has matured, and bearing fruits, Nigerians will be able to determine who is serving them acceptably, and who has taken them for a ride. It is just a matter of time,” he said.

He said Metuh and his masters could only rue the missed opportunities to make salutary impact on the lives of Nigerians. “they have a long road of regrets to travel,” the presidential aide added.

He said Buhari was clearing the rots created by the PDP, especially during Jonathan’s government.
He said there was absolutely no reason for the way PDP and Jonathan ran the affairs of the country.

According to him, clearing the rots created by PDP in all sectors of the economy requires scrupulous and painstaking planning.

“The Buhari administration is naturally contemplative because there was absolutely no rhyme or reason to the way PDP ran the country, particularly in the immediate past dispensation. That is why the Augean Stable is being cleaned now, and it requires scrupulous and painstaking planning.

“Across all sectors, our national life was devalued, and it takes meticulousness and sure-footedness to repair all the breaches. This, the Buhari administration will deliver,” Adesina said.

He said Nigerians “had teamed up to uproot an administration that had brought the country to her knees, and was about to tip her off the precipice. And Nigerians have resolved that never would they allow any government to divide them along regional, religious and ethnic fault lines again.”

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/top-stories/58500-we-ll-soon-expose-jonathan-s-loots-buhari

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by jimohibrahim(m): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2015
Oya na.....
Be fast about it

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by MalcoImX: 6:32am On Jun 30, 2015
That's not an achievement according to the TANoids. Achievement is when you withdraw N500 billion secretly without approval of the National Economic Council. Achievement, according to the TANoids, is to never say their beloved is a thief. No wonder. I now understand why GEJ keeps saying "Stealing is not corruption."

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by helpee(m): 6:32am On Jun 30, 2015
Buhari again? When a government is confused, it will fall back on the old gimmick....shift the blame back to the previous regime. we don't need to know what the previous regime stole. APC already told us via sanusi during campaign how much was missing. By now, I expect many people to be in jail. Till date, apc is still telling us money is missing as if they didn't say so during campaign. Arrest these people now. Prosecute them and recover this loot. But wait.....Apc is setting up a political committe to probe money missing from NNPC. committe comprising of only APC governors. Not technocrat. Not forensic expert. Not even non partisan financial expert. What do I expect el rufai to say about jonathan? To exonerate him abi? The report of the committee is dead on arrival. The partisan nature of the committee members shows that buhari is not ready for a serious business. Just playing to the gallery to gain time. This CHANGE is a FRAUD

303 Likes 38 Shares

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by mistabiola: 6:32am On Jun 30, 2015
We are waiting!!!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 30, 2015
Exposing him is not enough. What happened to arresting the man ? Some people won't like to hear this, but Jonathan is the most corrupt leader we have ever had. If we should even go by his famous "stealing is not corruption" statement, then one will be left with no option but to give him the title of the most corrupt leader ever. I know ibb, obj and abacha where all thieves, but I don't think they will ever come close to Jonathan when it comes to stealing. Sometimes I get this awkward feeling that buhari is not very serious about fighting corruption. Am just kinda surprised that I haven't given up on my amiable general yet.

May God continue to help you sir.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by eleko1: 6:34am On Jun 30, 2015
'Nah how much I steal wey una dey chase me around undecided sad ?.Common 25b naira undecided una kal am stealing embarassed?Anyway,America will knw undecided sad' undecided

12 Likes

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:37am On Jun 30, 2015
Jonathan swam in corruption. I can't wait to see him behind the bars.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 6:38am On Jun 30, 2015
less noise boss,we need action

14 Likes

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by saintneo2: 6:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Stop talking and start doing!

Please join me and learn from these Seven Leadership Qualities. I believe you will benefit from it.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by MalcoImX: 6:41am On Jun 30, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Exposing him is not enough. What happened to arresting the man ? Sometimes I get this awkward feeling that buhari is not very serious about fighting corruption. Am just kinda surprised that I haven't given up on my amiable general.

May God continue to help you sir.
They're banking on Buhari's words that past presidents and Heads of State would not be probed, not realizing that one can change his mind when the sleaze is mind boggling.

8 Likes

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Goldmaxx(f): 6:41am On Jun 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
OrlandoOwoh:
OrlandoOwoh:
kip dreaming

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by glimpse33(m): 6:42am On Jun 30, 2015
in kayswitch's voice: just in case

1 Like

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by buskie13(m): 6:42am On Jun 30, 2015
Buhari is a complete joker....someone who said Sani Abacha was never corrupt coming down to hunt Gej...

whatever u do...but Mr Daura President Buhari...be ready to tell us what happened to de money that got missing under ur leadership as PTF chairman....

first of all...return de money u stole...then anything at all can follow...

Anything u do is worth doing right

130 Likes 17 Shares

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Feranchek(m): 6:42am On Jun 30, 2015
Hehehehehe..... I dey laff. We all knew how it'll go and I'm not surprised it's about to begin. Baba you've gotten my approval. Shoot! !!

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by modath(f): 6:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Anti govt & nigeria's well being agents with their bad belle who come of the sewer to scream persecution like they usually do will have his her life & biz go the way nigeria was managed under the clueless shoeless wonder!!

Jonathan is/was a punishment for some kind of generational sins... Thanks to the almighty for forgiveness & removing him from the political landscape..

If he had improved one sector (anyone that mentions those 1960s locomotives will invite the thunder of God sad) & inflated the sum used, it would have been permissible...

May this (and no other country) ever see his type again.. hero ko, heroin ni, mtcheew. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by temitemi1(m): 6:43am On Jun 30, 2015
After jonathan's loot, u move to Tinubu's loot, Ameachi's loot, Aregbese in osun loot, Okorochange of imo loot, Atiku of Adamawa loot, Fashola of lagos loot n buhari of NNPC loot... Make the 'exposure' fast grin grin cool cool

135 Likes 16 Shares

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by MalcoImX: 6:43am On Jun 30, 2015
eleko1:
'Nah how much I steal wey una dey chase me around undecided sad ?.Common 25b naira undecided una kal am stealing embarassed?Anyway,America will knw undecided sad' undecided
Truly, America will know. They're the ones saying they know where the money is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2015
Goldmaxx:
[left][/left]kip dreaming
Okay. As for you, keep deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Spaxon(f): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2015
cry THE Daura President HAS RELEASED ANODA Cattlelistic joke .....
bullshit why can't he expose Amaechi Tinibu and Objectives loot

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by boboLIL(m): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2015
See mumu talk.......na dis 0ne bi change? Mtchewww

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by MalcoImX: 6:46am On Jun 30, 2015
temitemi1:
After jonathan's loot, u move to Tinubu's loot, Ameachi's loot, Aregbese in osun loot, Okorochange of imo loot, Atiku of Adamawa loot, Fashola of lagos loot n buhari of NNPC loot... Make the 'exposure' fast grin grin cool cool
What did Jonathan do about those for the donkey years he was there?

12 Likes

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:53am On Jun 30, 2015
buskie13:
Buhari is a complete joker....someone who said Sani Abacha was never corrupt coming down to hunt Gej...

whatever u do...but Mr Daura President Buhari...be ready to tell us what happened to de money that got missing under ur leadership as PTF chairman....

You're the dullard here. I wonder how NL came to be populated by your type that just spread here-say without doing their findings. What Buhari said was that all what people were saying about Abacha being corrupt remained allegations. If you don't know, nobody is a criminal until a competent court holds they are guity. Nobody, not even a judge, dare call an alleged criminal, a criminal until convicted. Buhari never said Abacha was not corrupt.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by estyvino(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
we want action not all this mouth action ......

what are you implying?

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by buskie13(m): 6:57am On Jun 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're the dullard here. I wonder how NL came to be populated by your type that just spread here-say without doing their findings. What Buhari said was that all what people were saying about Abacha being corrupt remained allegations. If you don't know, nobody is a criminal until a competent court holds they are guity. Nobody, not even a judge, dare call an alleged criminal, a criminal until convicted. Buhari never said Abacha was not corrupt.
yea...hope u saw tribal marks on my face
talking to someone who will swallow de hook,line and sinker of all bull$hit APC apologist throws ??
swerve Mr Orlando

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by SUBMARINE: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2015
OBJ IBB Abacha Tinubu Saraki Atiku etc

We hope BabaOneChance will not leave any sacred cow.

NIGERIANS SAY AFTER ME

PRAY NOT TO BE AS CONFUSED AS BUHARI
grin

grin

grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 30, 2015
MalcoImX:
They're banking on Buhari's words that past presidents and Heads of State would not be probed, not realizing that one can change his mind when the sleaze is mind boggling.
That's where i have problem with these anti-corruption crusade. What will happen if the past leaders are arrested on corruption charges. Seriously I don't think Nigeria/Africa are ready to fight corruption which has left the continent very far behind. China damn every consequences and dared corruption in the 90s and today we all know their success story. With all these unnecessary immunities on our corrupt leaders, I don't think corruption will be tackled in this country anytime soon. May God help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Slynonny(m): 7:00am On Jun 30, 2015
And if you fail as usual what will be your fate?
Pls Mr Mouth Action stop giving your gullible supporters MOUTH ACTION.
Is not ideal for their health.
Give us real action (CHANGE).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by skykenny: 7:00am On Jun 30, 2015
It's always difficult to rebuld a damage system. Even if it will take PMB one year to constitute his cabinet, I will never complain. Let him take his time and cleanse the system messed up by GEJ and his bunch of sycophants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:02am On Jun 30, 2015
This should be version one story, version two will come out soon to deny the version one.

Triple D will sink this country with his version story.

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2015
buskie13:

You people said more than this during the campaign, yet he went ahead to win the election.
Do you have any proof that money was missing under his watch during his days as PTF chairman? If you do, provide your evidence and go to court.

Last time I check, the courts are still on Nigeria soil or have they taken it to Australia or war torn Syria?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by MalcoImX: 7:10am On Jun 30, 2015
buskie13:
yea...hope u saw tribal marks on my face
talking someone who will swallow de hook,line and sinker of all bull$hit APC apologist throws ??
swerve Mr Orlando
If you're a judge, call an accused a criminal during trial and see whether you'll survive it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG / List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ / Buhari Meets Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.