Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** (1735 Views)

Which Of These Sexual Sins Is The Worst / Sexual Escapades Of a Chinese Wife / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by jarkbauer: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2015
Girls and ladies.

1.Having sex with 2 guys at a time or

2 Being a part of.A threesoome of you and your friend on one guy

And which of these can you try.
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by glimpse33(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by MzzTega(f): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2015
Let them come and answer.
Remember,he who is without sin should cast the first stone.
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by tinuolababy(f): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2015
Okay. It's for men
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2015
The first one.
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2015
MzzTega:
Let them come and answer.

Remember,he who is without sin should cast the first stone.
both tongue *modified
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2015
The past is gone. I can accept any of the two dn"t give a fvck.
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by MzzTega(f): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
none. cool
Iffa hear.
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 30, 2015
I don't feel it "evil" -ish.... I wud rather called it "fantasy"... any of the 2 choices r damn hot & sexxxey.. cheesy wink
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by IamLEGEND1: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2015
and what makes diz different from every other sexcapade people indulge in?
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by epelumi42(m): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2015
Ouch. I'm not sure I can handle the first one. The second one still seems reasonable to me... Banging two guys at a time seems kinda extreme.

I can forgive both, if she shows remorse for it. grin
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by axiliborha(f): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2015
I won't lie but I have......watch out for part 2
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by coldHeat: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2015
jarkbauer:
If your Fiancee tell you she had been involved in my many escapades but 2 stood out.

1.Having sex with 2 guys at a time or

2.A threesoome of she and her friend on one guy

which of these two can you easily deal with as a guy.

For women which of these can you try.

I don't understand the question.

Which of these can I deal with?

As in, which of these two can I handle?

Like seriously?!?

Am I supposed to be angry at the vague memories of calculated actions of a woman's past that can never project itself ever again through the vastness of an interrupted eternity that is time?

What is past is past, the future, is always spotless.

Any male that gets angry over a lady's past escapades is a child that needs to be taught how to embrace and accept reality.

As long as she loves me and vows to remain faithful to me. It matters now how many men she has slept with or how many still use the memories of her sexual relations with them to have sex with their hands and use such to redefine their chronic mentally-stricken ego.

I shall merely listen to her exploits and smile, being amused at the thought of it all, and if possible, recount an experience I had (which I shall concoct on the spot) in a bid to make her hold her sides in laughter.

I am tired of all these dudes saying they can't date a lady because of how many men they have slept with, claiming their genital hole is as wide as an expressway. Believe it or no, someone else will marry them and achieve happiness with those ladies so if you like be the first to cast stones at a lady's past enh, a true lady will never get hit by such cos her past actions can NEVER define her!

Yareh Yareh!
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by Boyoboy9(m): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2015
Her past isn't my concern because I believe d future would always come good and better cool
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2015
both
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by Rocktation(f): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
and what makes diz different from every other sexcapade people indulge in?

Very good question.
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by IamLEGEND1: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2015
Rocktation:

Very good question.
i'm tellin u

some people too form holier than thou.

she had a thrèesome, so wat?

u na virgin u be?

but wait oh, "rocktatiön".....

i been know dat monicker before, wen u turn female again?
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2015
No 2 makes sense na. Y i go vex 4 dat kind thing? undecided
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by Rocktation(f): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

but wait oh, "rocktatiön".....
i been know dat monicker before, wen u turn female again?

Funnily, this is the second time someone would say this...even though I have ALWAYS had the (f) in front of my moniker.
It is well.
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by Samiceman: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2015
But sha I don't date hoes
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2015
handle as how
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by Mcbussy(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2015
None... It's better I don't hear about it.

Cos picturing ur wife to be being macked by 2 guys ain't a memory to behold. Imagining her pleasing a guy along with a friend proves she used to be a wild hustler. grin
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by jarkbauer: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Modified

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by IamLEGEND1: 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rocktation:

Funnily, this is the second time someone would say this...even though I have ALWAYS had the (f) in front of my moniker.
It is well.

my bad!!!

will refer to you as "madame" from now, forward.
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Me with two women cool
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by great664(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
The past is gone. I can accept any of the two dn"t give a fvck.
I think am the jealous type so I choose to receive the 2nd option.

How you doing dear?
Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
great664:
I think am the jealous type so I choose to receive the 2nd option.

How you doing dear?
am doing just fine.thank u.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Sexual Escapades is Crazier. Modified*** by Phikom(m): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
None!

(1) (Reply)

The Cry Of A Girl Whose Cousin Forces Himself On Her / Finnaly, Quit Masturbation After 10yrs!!! / I Keep Having This Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.