Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Anyone Studying In Belgium? - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Belgium? (237597 Views)

Unruly Behavior: 43 Nigerians Deported From Germany, Belgium And Italy / 28 Nigerians Deported From Italy,belgium / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nizeoyi: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hi guys, i'm trying to legalize the photocopy of my waec certificate at the Belgium embassy, but i was told i can only legalize a certified true copy, and the waec office said they don't provide a certified true copy, so i'm confused now. For those that have legalized their certificate, how dis you do this?..... Please help, its really urgent and i'm running out of time.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
**********************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*********************************************************************************
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Toochinnadi:

How much did you spend in certifying at the various ministries, and how long
N300 per page in both ministry
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Emmybreezy(m): 3:11am On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=ToniaAlexandra5 post=67888636][/quote]Good morning please I just sent you a mail.,I will need some needful tips on how to go about getting a Belgium visa I really need advise on how to go about it...thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by akinola12345: 5:47am On Jun 21, 2018
Can I apply for undergraduate in Belgium
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
**********************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*******************************************************************************************************************************eerie*********************************************************************************
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Olamilekan995: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
fikki1:

shoot.

fikki, good day sir. pls i need information about ghent university. i applied there and was accepted, however, i am yet to finalised my legalisation process. i saw a post by mckreal about the need to stamp the sealed and signed photocopy of my original certificate by my institution. but my school said they can’t stamped an already sealed document except in cases of theft.

so how did you circumvent this issue in the embassy given your success. kindly post and clarify on this.

Also how can i connect with you beyond nairaland as i would need practical details concerning ghent university.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by doctore212(m): 12:34am On Jun 22, 2018
Can I buy a good sex doll in Belgium
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by mckay4real: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hello guys! Does anyone have a copy of the Annex 32 form translated into English?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by mckay4real: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Olamilekan995:

fikki, good day sir. pls i need information about ghent university. i applied there and was accepted, however, i am yet to finalised my legalisation process. i saw a post by mckreal about the need to stamp the sealed and signed photocopy of my original certificate by my institution. but my school said they can’t stamped an already sealed document except in cases of theft.

so how did you circumvent this issue in the embassy given your success. kindly post and clarify on this.

Also how can i connect with you beyond nairaland as i would need practical details concerning ghent university.
You don't need your university to stamp your certificate. If you want the Belgian embassy to legalize the photocopy of your certificate, that photocopy has to be stamped as a true copy of the original by your university (the issuing body)

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by v3: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
@fikki

Is this thread for students alone or can you/anyone share information on the process for migrating to Belgium is?

Thanks!
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by chibuike123(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hello fikki, pls I have an issue regarding the medical certificate. Am I required to make photocopies of the medical certificate along with other documents for visa application? Am asking this question because kamorass gave me only one sealed letter addressed to the embassy along with lab report and x Ray sheet. If we're required to make photocopies of the certificate how do I do that since my letter from kamorass is sealed and can't be tempered with.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by mckay4real: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hello Fikki! Please how do I go about the sponsorship form. I want to use a sponsor in a foreign country. The form I was able to download is in Dutch. Is there a translated version? Thank you
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by chibuike123(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
chibuike123:
Hello fikki, pls I have an issue regarding the medical certificate. Am I required to make photocopies of the medical certificate along with other documents for visa application? Am asking this question because kamorass gave me only one sealed letter addressed to the embassy along with lab report and x Ray sheet. If we're required to make photocopies of the certificate how do I do that since my letter from kamorass is sealed and can't be tempered with.

Guys in the house please help me with this present quagmire. Thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
mckay4real:

You don't need your university to stamp your certificate. If you want the Belgian embassy to legalize the photocopy of your certificate, that photocopy has to be stamped as a true copy of the original by your university (the issuing body)

sorry bro been busy with exam. i dont understandd question.. Every certificates carries d school stamp n appropriate signature... n without dat.. i do not think any entity will recognise it.. please explain if am wrong
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
mckay4real:
Hello Fikki! Please how do I go about the sponsorship form. I want to use a sponsor in a foreign country. The form I was able to download is in Dutch. Is there a translated version? Thank you

there are 2 versions... Dutch n English or French....
use any of the two
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
chibuike123:

Guys in the house please help me with this present quagmire. Thanks

dont touch your medical cert.. but do others.. leave the medical like dat and place it among your doc.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
v3:
@fikki

Is this thread for students alone or can you/anyone share information on the process for migrating to Belgium is?

Thanks!

sorry bro.. its study..
migrating to belgium hard pass uk sef..
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by mckay4real: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
fikki1:

there are 2 versions... Dutch n English or French....
use any of the two
Thank you Fikki1! How do I get the Dutch and English version? Do you have a copy?
Plus does the sponsor have to fill the form and take to the embassy or will he be given the form to fill at the embassy?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by mckay4real: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
fikki1:

sorry bro been busy with exam. i dont understandd question.. Every certificates carries d school stamp n appropriate signature... n without dat.. i do not think any entity will recognise it.. please explain if am wrong
What I meant was that for the legalization process at the embassy, you don't need your school to stamp d certificate again, it is d photocopy that you want the embassy to legalize that you need your school to stamp as a true copy. That was my experience at the embassy, I had to go back to my University for them to stamp the photocopy before the embassy legalized the said photocopy.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by chibuike123(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
fikki1:

dont touch your medical cert.. but do others.. leave the medical like dat and place it among your doc.

I hear you, but won't the VFS ask me for photocopies of the medical certificate? Kindly reply quickly, thank you for your help.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by chibuike123(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
@fikki, I hear you, but won't the VFS ask me for photocopies of the medical certificate? Kindly reply quickly, thank you for your help.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by konja44: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
no
chibuike123:

@fikki, I hear you, but won't the VFS ask me for photocopies of the medical certificate? Kindly reply quickly, thank you for your help.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by chibuike123(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
konja44:
no

Thanks 4 your response

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
mckay4real:

Thank you Fikki1! How do I get the Dutch and English version? Do you have a copy?
Plus does the sponsor have to fill the form and take to the embassy or will he be given the form to fill at the embassy?

he can fill and take it there.. or he goes there and they give to him.. either way.. its oke.. i think there is somewhere it was posted on this particular forum.. if you check well.. you might see it.. Bonga pasted it then.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Olamilekan995: 1:48am On Jul 04, 2018
greetings guy

is there anyone who has submitted a visa application recently or has gone to the embassy for interview lately. i need current practical information about the process for my visa application

how much in total does the process cost?
is one to submit his/her original academic transcript in the visa app (asking this considering how slow transcript processing takes place in nigeria)?
Most importantly, how long does it takes on average?

Please guy i need these info urgently as time is premium now.

Thanks

cc: fikki, orisageo, mckreal, efeturi
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Olamilekan995: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Olamilekan995:
greetings guy

is there anyone who has submitted a visa application recently or has gone to the embassy for interview lately. i need current practical information about the process for my visa application

how much in total does the process cost?
is one to submit his/her original academic transcript in the visa app (asking this considering how slow transcript processing takes place in nigeria)?
Most importantly, how long does it takes on average?

Please guy i need these info urgently as time is premium now.

Thanks

cc: fikki, orisageo, mckreal, efeturi

Guys i need help on this....
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Abraham18(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2018
Please can i apply for any PGD course with my Higher National Diploma in Belgium
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Olamilekan995: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2018
Abraham18:
Please can i apply for any PGD course with my Higher National Diploma in Belgium

You should be able to use the hnd result.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
New Development on Legalization.
1. Legalization fees is now N9000/document.
2. Legalization now takes a week. You submit this week thursday, u collect next week Thursday
Thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by socca: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2018
efeturi3:
New Development on Legalization.
1. Legalization fees is now N9000/document.
2. Legalization now takes a week. You submit this week thursday, u collect next week Thursday
Thanks

Yeah....

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (77) (Reply)

Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.