Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,374 members, 7,781,050 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:02 AM

Anyone Studying In Belgium? - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Belgium? (235632 Views)

Unruly Behavior: 43 Nigerians Deported From Germany, Belgium And Italy / 28 Nigerians Deported From Italy,belgium / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by konja44: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2019
Check ur email well. Reply sent long ago

useed:
@fikki01 and konja44 please reply your mail
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by timmb(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
konja44:
Check ur email well. Reply sent long ago

@ konja44 i sent a pm please reply. Thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by konja44: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
timmb:

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by konja44: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Check ur email

timmb:

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Olukoso1: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
@ konja44
Can you help someone with processing admission to Belgium
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by konja44: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2019
Help with what??

Olukoso1:
@ konja44
Can you help someone with processing admission to Belgium
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by evergreen9: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2019
fikki1 and konja44 pls check email.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by konja44: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2019
Also check your email

evergreen9:
fikki1 and konja44 pls check email.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Pweedydaughter(f): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Brawphiat.123@gmail.com

Okestra01:
Pweedy please can I get your phone number please.i also want to process ku leuven for my masters. It will be much more faster and easier if we synergize to encourage ourselves till we get there.ill appreciate please.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by emmy4Gold: 10:12am On Nov 27, 2019
Good morning e-family, hope we are doing great? I would like to know if Belgium embassy grant student visa to applicants from Nigeria with no travel history (virgin passport). Please guru's in the house kindly response
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Olukoso1: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
konja44:
Help with what??

Admission process
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by konja44: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
Very possible

emmy4Gold:
Good morning e-family, hope we are doing great? I would like to know if Belgium embassy grant student visa to applicants from Nigeria with no travel history (virgin passport). Please guru's in the house kindly response
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by emmy4Gold: 7:35am On Nov 28, 2019
konja44:
Very possible

Thanks @ Konja44
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Chukwunonso007(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, I applied to KU LEUVEN for an MSC program. I wish to know the next process to take Thank you
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by smartlepere: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
Anyone ready to help, please I need a help on admission in French community in Belgium, anyone with useful information should please put me through. Am yet to start the process.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Pweedydaughter(f): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Have you paid for the application fee, if yes kindly tell me how?

quote author=Chukwunonso007 post=84533697]Hello Nairalanders, I applied to KU LEUVEN for an MSC program. I wish to know the next process to take Thank you [/quote]
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Femiadeuyi(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=Pweedydaughter post=84559777]Have you paid for the application fee, if yes kindly tell me how?

Just follow the steps on that application page, there’s a section where you I’ll be asked to pay the application fee(€76) with your debit card. After payment you proceed to submit your application.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Vatod(m): 9:54am On Dec 03, 2019
Please I want to migrate to any EU countries permanently, I just recently been denied USA business tourist visa, please I need someone to help me
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Pweedydaughter(f): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Thanks
[quote author=Femiadeuyi post=84579349][/quote]
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by ProfEinstein: 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Gavrelino123: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2019
ProfEinstein:
Hello house
I just got admitted to KU Leuven. I am worried about the sponsorship thing. My sponsor resides in UK and earns 1900pounds ! monthly. I don't know if that will limit my chances of solvent sufficiency and visa . Gurus in the house help a brother , it's really urgent .
I have PM you..
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by ProfEinstein: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
Gavrelino123:

I have PM you..
Please resend mail bro. Didn't get it
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
ProfEinstein:
Hello house
I just got admitted to KU Leuven. I am worried about the sponsorship thing. My sponsor resides in UK and earns 1900pounds ! monthly. I don't know if that will limit my chances of solvent sufficiency and visa . Gurus in the house help a brother , it's really urgent .

If your sponsor don’t have a child yet or married... it should be enough...
1900 pounds should be around 2000 euros.

Make sure your sponsor is not shy or easily intimidated, the woman at the Belgium Embassy UK no dey look face oo.. she dey Para..

My dad has been there twice and the woman no get Joy.. I had to go to commune here in Belgium before she signed my Annexe 32, my dad chose truout my study, the woman cancel am, she change am to 1 year. She called Police on him once..

So make your sponsor no just do calm oo..

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by ProfEinstein: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
fikki1:

Make sure your sponsor is not shy or easily intimidated, the woman at the Belgium Embassy UK no dey look face oo.. she dey Para..

My dad has been there twice and the woman no get Joy.. I had to go to commune here in Belgium before she signed my Annexe 32, my dad chose truout my study, the woman cancel am, she change am to 1 year. She called Police on him once..

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by ProfEinstein: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
fikki1:

Bro are you studying or living in Belgium now? I really need your advice urgently
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 12:04am On Dec 14, 2019
ProfEinstein:

Bro are you studying or living in Belgium now? I really need your advice urgently
I replied your message already.. we can talk..
I study in Belgium so technically I live in Belgium as an international student.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by ProfEinstein: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
fikki1:

I replied your message already.. we can talk..
I study in Belgium so technically I live in Belgium as an international student.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by CalebCC: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hello everyone I’m new here I really wish to study in Belgium I have a waec and Toefl result please I want to know the required toefl score to study there and also the tuition fee is really affordable if yes how much will it cost me and how long does it take to process a visa
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Richmondoau(m): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hi Everyone, am new here. I need info about masters program in Belgium. I am a graduate of philosophy, 2.89GPA and my ielts score is 6.5
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Richmondoau(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
The institute of philosophy at KU Leuven requires I score 7.0 in my ielts and my score is 6.5 so I need about schools that accept 6.5 ielts score
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by konja44: 1:05am On Dec 16, 2019
If you can go for another bachelor it is will be nice. Check Artevelde College Gent, Odisee College Brussels, UC Limburg-Leuven.. All this colleges offer bachelor programs in business management and accept ielts band score of 6.5. For masters, please check Ugent.

Hope this is helpful

Richmondoau:
The institute of philosophy at KU Leuven requires I score 7.0 in my ielts and my score is 6.5 so I need about schools that accept 6.5 ielts score

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by smartlepere: 5:25am On Dec 18, 2019
Good morning great people, I really wish any one could put me through on university of liege and free university of Brussel. There are school I intend to apply in but am yet to fine any one in the forum who could help.

I am serious in need of information on their language requirements and their admission application process.

Please someone should help me. That you very as I expect responses[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (77) (Reply)

Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.