Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Anyone Studying In Belgium? - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Belgium? (237250 Views)

Unruly Behavior: 43 Nigerians Deported From Germany, Belgium And Italy / 28 Nigerians Deported From Italy,belgium / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by konja44: 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
You pay fees only when you get to Belgium.

Sponsorship.. 2 ways to proof that
1. Block account
2. Annex 32

Note...no bank account statement is use as means of financial solvency in Belgium.

laromapicassio:
Guys good day.please does Anyone know Ghent’s processes? Once I get an admission, do I have to pay fees from here (Nigeria) or will I pay once I get there? And how much should my sponsor have?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
konja44:
Yes

Alright, congratulations sir.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
konja44:

1. Block account
2. Annex 32

Note...no bank account statement is use as means of financial solvency in Belgium.

how much is needed for the block account? What is annex 32
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by konja44: 1:20am On Feb 24, 2020
https://dofi.ibz.be/sites/dvzoe/EN/Application-guides/Pages/Sufficient_means_of_subsistence_Students.aspx

Click the link and read.. Everything is there

passymobile:
how much is needed for the block account? What is annex 32

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 24, 2020
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Hadedee: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
Good evening here. Please I need the gurus that have gone through the visa processes to put me through it

1)how long does the study visa application take?
2) what documents do I need for the visa application and is it VFS Lagos that we submit visa to?
3)do I need to pay fees in order to be granted visa as I am going for undergraduate in music producer line
4) how do I proof my financial sufficiency? is it by using my dad's statement of account or what?
5) how is the standard of living for students in Belgium? can student work while studying and how much is rent for rooms there ?
I need someone to put me through. thanks

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by smartlepere: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2020
Please house, how does one go for the precess of legalisation at the embassy and how much does it cost?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Hadedee: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Good afternoon house
please for the commitment that charge would be taken ...does it mean that per month,they would automatically be deducting the sponsor or what does it really entail?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by konja44: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
No

Hadedee:
Good afternoon house
please for the commitment that charge would be taken ...does it mean that per month,they would automatically be deducting the sponsor or what does it really entail?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by evergreen9: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
konja44:

1. Block account
2. Annex 32

What is the blocked account amount? Same as the one for Germany?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
evergreen9:

Basically, it's 666 Euros per month. But some schools use different amount above this rate. Thus the price varies per school. Reason u need to contact ur sch.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
evergreen9:

Basically, it's about 660 Euros per month. But some schools use different amount above this rate. Thus the price varies per school. Reason u need to contact ur sch.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by smartlepere: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please someone should help me to respond to this question
smartlepere:
Please house, how does one go for the precess of legalisation at the embassy and how much does it cost?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by konja44: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
This is not true. The amount is set by the Belgian government. For this year the amount is 666euro. Next academic it will be added slightly. The issue is some school may ask you to pay 13 months instead of 12 or they may ask u to pay slightly higher than the 666euro to be on the safe side during visa application bcus the govt change the amount each year.

For example if you want to block money now u will be ask 666euro and if u eventually apply for ur visa around June, u will be refuse the visa. Why? This is bcus in June each year the government will make some adjustments in the basic living amount. That is why some schools will ask u to block about 700 euro to stay on the safe side. With this sum, even if the amount is increased.. You will still be good to go.

Hope this helps

IMustWin:
Basically, it's about 660 Euros per month. But some schools use different amount above this rate. Thus the price varies per school. Reason u need to contact ur sch.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by divads(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2020
victorsol:

bro, you mean official transcript or student copy transcript cos I don't really understand what you meant by neutral transcript.
bro pls I hope the student copy transcript will be accepted at the MOE, MOFA and Embassy for legalisation
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by divads(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
victorsol:

Procedure for legalisation is this.
1. go to federal ministry of education with your certificates such as waec certificate, transcripts and bachelor certificate. you will buy 1000 naira scratch card for waec..
2. take the authenticated document to federal ministry of foreign affairs and they too authenticate the same documents.
3. then you can proceeds to embassy to legalise your documents.
note - ensure your photocopy bachelor certificate has certify true copy on it with school stamp and also your transcripts must be official and not student copy.
you don't need to book appointment with any of those organisations but embassy attends to legalisation on Tuesdays and Thursdays btw the hour of 9am to 10am...

let me estimates 10000naira for Fed ministry of Education and Fed ministry of foreign affairs but embassy is 8300naira per document in cash.
No.
it will take you 8 to 9days.

I hope I have answered your questions
Good day bro. Pls My transcript was given by the department. With an official departmental stamp and signed by the HOD. Won't that pass for an official transcript??

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by smartlepere: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
Please sir/ma, you meant #8,300 per document at the embassy?
victorsol:

Procedure for legalisation is this.
1. go to federal ministry of education with your certificates such as waec certificate, transcripts and bachelor certificate. you will buy 1000 naira scratch card for waec..
2. take the authenticated document to federal ministry of foreign affairs and they too authenticate the same documents.
3. then you can proceeds to embassy to legalise your documents.
note - ensure your photocopy bachelor certificate has certify true copy on it with school stamp and also your transcripts must be official and not student copy.
you don't need to book appointment with any of those organisations but embassy attends to legalisation on Tuesdays and Thursdays btw the hour of 9am to 10am...

let me estimates 10000naira for Fed ministry of Education and Fed ministry of foreign affairs but embassy is 8300naira per document in cash.
No.
it will take you 8 to 9days.

I hope I have answered your questions
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by victorsol(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
divads:
Good day bro. Pls My transcript was given by the department. With an official departmental stamp and signed by the HOD. Won't that pass for an official transcript??

once student copy is not on it and carried address of any organisation, then it will be accepted as official transcript
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by victorsol(m): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
smartlepere:
Please sir/ma, you meant #8,300 per document at the embassy?
'

yes N8,300
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by smartlepere: 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
That will be #16, 800 for my B.A certificate and transcript. Is there any other document that needs to be legalized also and must I go in person before I will be attended to?
victorsol:
'

yes N8,300
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by divads(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
victorsol:

once student copy is not on it and carried address of any organisation, then it will be accepted as official transcript
Okay bro. Thanks. Student copy is not on it
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by divads(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
smartlepere:
That will be #16, 800 for my B.A certificate and transcript. Is there any other document that needs to be legalized also and must I go in person before I will be attended to?
you applied for Erasmus?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by victorsol(m): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
divads:
Okay bro. Thanks. Student copy is not on it

You don't have a problem if your transcript is not student copy
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by smartlepere: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
No, just normal admission. Please help me attend the question.
divads:
you applied for Erasmus?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by divads(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
victorsol:

Pls I'll also like to know. On normal circumstances legalisation procedure takes 7 days to complete. But is it possible to do that in a shorter period of time..say 2 to 3 days someone said you can do that. But you'll pay more for a faster process.

Do you have any idea about that??
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by victorsol(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
smartlepere:

for MOE, You need to be there.

in summary, your presence will go a long way
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by divads(m): 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
smartlepere:
No, just normal admission. Please help me attend the question.
about any other documents to legalise. I think it depends on the school you're applying to. But I guess for Msc studies it's usually just degree certificate and transcript.

If you could send someone else to do the legalisation on your behalf. I think there's a form you can fill out and sign and give to the person.. check the Belgian Embassy for more details.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by victorsol(m): 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
divads:
about any other documents to legalise. I think it depends on the school you're applying to. But I guess for Msc studies it's usually just degree certificate and transcript.

If you could send someone else to do the legalisation on your behalf. I think there's a form you can fill out and sign and give to the person.. check the Belgian Embassy for more details.

You are bro.
but to authenticate at MOE first, you must be there in person or your someone that bears your surname help you out.
That's the only way.
but others can be done through proxy.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by victorsol(m): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
divads:
Pls I'll also like to know. On normal circumstances legalisation procedure takes 7 days to complete. But is it possible to do that in a shorter period of time..say 2 to 3 days someone said you can do that. But you'll pay more for a faster process.

all is 10days but only legalisation takes 7days.
but if you are smart, you can spend 3days. just tell the woman how urgent it is and you can show her evidence to back up your claim.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by victorsol(m): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
divads:

but if you are smart, you can spend 3days. just tell the woman how urgent it is and you can show her evidence to back up your claim.
about pay faster, you can't pay extra money to fast your processing at the embassy. You only need to beg them.

but you can pay at ministry of foreign affairs to get your documents authenticated as soon as possible
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by divads(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
victorsol:

about pay faster, you can't pay extra money to fast your processing at the embassy. You only need to beg them.

but you can pay at ministry of foreign affairs to get your documents authenticated as soon as possible
Okay bro. Thanks a lot. Uve been really helpful. God bless you
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by victorsol(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
divads:
Okay bro. Thanks a lot. Uve been really helpful. God bless you

Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (77) (Reply)

Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.