Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) (43766 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads / Fayose Drives Himself In A Convertible Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by tiwaz(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2015
This happened around the Muson Centre/TBS area of Lagos a few minutes ago. The bus driver was stopped for a traffic offense and as LASTMA and VIO officials tried to seize his bus, he went under it and refused to come out, causing traffic on the road. Don't blame him though. That's his source of livelihood.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=482

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2015
grin

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES ANYONE SEE THE WAY THE GUY'S HEART IS BEATING FAST??

I DON'T LIKE VIA

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2015
Pa mi ki'nku grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2015
what a country

1 Like

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Wonders... The man don suffer..
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Yehman(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Let me représent INTROVERT incase if this topic eventually makes front page.

NB: INTROVERT is an application designed to comment (FTC) immediately a topic that is likely to make front page is posted.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Juxtified(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2015
Suicide mode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by GentleMimi: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
LMAO! Desperate times joor. But Nigerians are innovative when it comes to bad things. Choi! See as hin spread hands like the thief on the cross.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Beremx(f): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin grin

Op it is VIO not VIA. You really don't have an idea how lagos motorists hate VIO with passion. You can't blame the man at all.

grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by bigtt76(f): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
E go come out finally naaaa except hin nor wan work again grin

2 Likes

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by sluvy4tune(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Only In Lagos

1 Like

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Walelavender(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ekuro l'ala baku ewa.......Hope they later 'free' the guy make him comot ;DEkuro l'ala baku ewa.......Hope they later 'free' the guy make him comot
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Ephemmm: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
tongue tongue tongue He knows he is trapped, but this will attract a lot of people which might eventually lead to his release. Wise guy!

This made me to remember a driver who purposely ran into a an ongoing Conference some years ago, after he has broken the traffic rule.

5 Likes

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Ishilove: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Desperate times call for desperate measures. He knows he doesn't have 20k to bail the bus. grin
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by DankemzI(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Say no to Bribery and corruption
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Quinn581(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
h
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by daikale: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
very funny,
I don't blame him sha

3 Likes

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by publicenemy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nigerians... Very quick to break the law but never want to take responsibilty for their actions...

Drag him out and take him to yaba left and impound his bus as well.

5 Likes

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by deebsman1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin eni-eni, baba onibaba
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Lovexme(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
lol.

That's his means of livelihood na. Impound his vehicle and he's in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by blemon44(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
they should temper justice with mercy

1 Like

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by kilode100(f): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Poverty!!
The bus wey no reach 50k, na him he wan take die.

5 Likes

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Kufie(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
I really dunno why people fear these uniformed touts.
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Sijo01(f): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by writetopoker: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
londongal03:
what a country
a zoology republic

4 Likes

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by coolshegs10(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
naija no dey carry last
.. I trust dat Lastma officer,he'll be like.."if u like,come out tomorrow, me self I get ur time.Me wey Neva see money collect since morning". cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Burger01(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by EagleScribes: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lol. Desperado!

VIO? Vehicle no dey dey okay finish for their eyes

If he settles them. He would have gone free.

1 Like

Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by Mcsammy4u(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
the vehicle na last hope for feeding
Re: Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) by blemon44(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
kilode100:
Poverty!!
The bus wey no reach 50k, na him he wan take die.

rubbish

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC / Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth / Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.