Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC (1322 Views)

ALABA Int'l Market Shut By IPOB. (see Photos) / Gov Ortom Finally Visits Agatu After Weeks Of Attack By Fulani Hersdmen. Photos / Ambode Reopens Mile 12 Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC by princemedico: 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chocolate Royale which was reportedly shut by NAFDAC have been reopened today to customer, this is coming barely weeks after it's closure by NAFDAC due to use of expired food items among other things

Source: Wazobia FM

CC : lalasticlala
Re: Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC by vivalavida(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
So the lebanese man don bribe nafdac
Re: Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC by AirstarKane(f): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
vivalavida:
So the lebanese man don bribe nafdac

What does it look like? Do you think they care? Am not a fan of chocolate sef grin no news update on the issue not even on their radio station.
Re: Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC by vivalavida(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
AirstarKane:

What does it look like? Do you think they care? Am not a fan of chocolate sef grin no news update on the issue not even on their radio station.

Then that is sad. With the bad publicity the nafdac news gave them,their buisness should be down the drain soon
Re: Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC by tpiander: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
hm, all their enemies will feel bad about this.
Re: Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC by ojun50(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
NAFDAC was only forming seriousness jst to let the world knw they are working.
Re: Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC by enioluwaselore: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
This is criminal, after all the evidence that this people were intentionally feeding people garbage to make profits at the expense of the Health of the populace, nafdac all of sudden makes a 180° and does the exact opposite of what it said it wouldn't.
Re: Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC by tessylove2(f): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC by otokx(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
They will soon deny it.o
Re: Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC by stepo707: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Money as changed hands
Re: Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC by morbeta(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Issoorriteeee
Re: Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC by wirinet(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
stepo707:
Money as changed hands

Serious cash must have changed hands. In saner climes, the owners of Chocolat Royal would be posecuted for endangering the lives (and possibly murder) of Nigerians, and sent to jail. But here they bribe their through and are free to continue poisoning Nigerians.

I pity those who go and patronize these fast food outlets.

1 Like

Re: Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC by Boss13: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
wirinet:

Serious cash must have changed hands. In saner climes, the owners of Chocolat Royal would be posecuted for endangering the lives (and possibly murder) of Nigerians, and sent to jail. But here they bribe their through and are free to continue poisoning Nigerians.

I pity those who go and patronize these fast food outlets.

I wonder why it was reopened and why is the case not in court. I shall not patronize them any longer even if it is for free
Re: Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC by ForcefullBULL: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2015
Any Nigerian that patronize them is a fool
Re: Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC by olamieseun(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2015
Wetin I wan go do dir self wen agege bread dey my area and iya risi canteen dey my hood.
Re: Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC by omogin(f): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2015
Efcc selecting its fights since Lamorde got his egunje too
Re: Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC by luvinhubby(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2015
Had goose pimples & shuddered at the kind of ride these Lebanese take us for.
Imagine the level of poison they fed the public with over N2 billion worth of expired chocolate & was reopened after 6 weeks when money had exchanged hands.
Re: Chocolate Royale Reopens After Weeks Of Being Shut By NAFDAC by AlabaSlim: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2015
grin grin grin when Money talks, Boo.S.hit happens......grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lamido Cries Out From Prison: I’m Being Persecuted Over 2019 Presidency …set To / "God Does Not Listen To Poor People" - Prophet Walter Magaya / PHCN Disconnect Isolo,lagos After Protest Over Crazy Electricity Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.