Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year (47032 Views)

Tboss Stars In 'Kada River' Her First Nollywood Movie With Eniola Badmus (Pics) / Hilarious Jokes Don Jazzy Made About Mark Zukerberg's Selfie Moments With Buhari / Korede Bello, Reekado Banks And Dija Verified On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
chudidonas:
Its simply because Don jazzy is a genius with a midas touch. I believe he can still revive Blackface if he wants. grin

Yes oo his a miracle worker unlike some other people that adress thereself as the Akamu sorry koko master

1 Like

Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Is it Sahara Repoters that told you Don Jazzy is from Isoko
You should always ask for information Where you know you are alien to.... He grew up in Abia but from an Isoko village. HIS MOTHER IS IBO....

Thank me with a French kiss
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by MemphisDepay(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Greycious:

no chance! undecided
even if I'm made the club owner grin
so are you signing for barca for real?
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
... Don Baba...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by 400billionman: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
chudidonas:
Its simply because Don jazzy is a genius with a midas touch. I believe he can still revive Blackface if he wants. grin

Don can handle any artist.

His dexterity is classic. Any genre of music, unless the person nah deaf and dumb. Now people know why D BANJ was so popular under MoHits.

The answer is DON JAZZY.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
... Don Baba...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by Forzap: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Feranmicharles:
you never hear "awww" and "amen" If NO,den you're somewhere outta space,even those in space don hear. Whr could u be o Oh benith d surface of earthundecided

Wetin dey wori dis mumu?awww Ko ewwwu ni…mtcheeew undecided
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by Roughfyzay(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
And he can't make his own brother a SUPERSTAR gringrin
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by 400billionman: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
tobtap:
while i credit don jazzy for his production skills...u have to praise those young stars like korede,dija and banks for their musical ability and talents..because no amount of donjazzy skills have helped his brother Dprince become a real SUPER-STAR because he just doesn't have music talent... it highly dependent on the individual music ability... cheers

Is D prince not eating with his talent ?

Does every artist make the top 10 charts ? I don't think you have statistics on record sales. If you think discovering talent is so easy, go try.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
A
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by 400billionman: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
yorke1:
Long Hiss. Mavins crew are worst lyrically. Bunch of untalented guys claiming champion for their mind. They are nothing but locals.

Where is my number one international super star Dbanj. I thank God you left that group. I they feel you always.

Please, try comedy. That may be ur talent ( turning things upside down )..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by Elvis295(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
many people will listen to dorobucci after reading this

1 Like

Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by tobtap: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
400billionman:

Is D prince not eating with his talent ?

Does every artist make the top 10 charts ? I don't think you have statistics on record sales. If you think discovering talent is so easy, go try.
u misunderstood wat i meant...Dprince is obviously doing ok...but he is not a first-rated artist...even at the moment korede is bigger than him despite him not having an album yet...my opinion... cheers
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by brixton: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Roughfyzay:
And he can't make his own brother a SUPERSTAR gringrin

D'prince is a big act by his own right, he is just not as loud as the regular naija star musician... Count his hit songs, they always make u shave your body wether u like the lyrics or not.

2 Likes

Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by brixton: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
tobtap:

u misunderstood wat i meant...Dprince is obviously doing ok...but he is not a first-rated artist...even at the moment korede is bigger than him despite him not having an album yet...my opinion... cheers

You are the one passing across the wrong judgement. To be a big artist, you have to blow your own trumpet. I remember the first time Dbanj went on a live channel o prog, he was so full of life and even smooching the vj on live African tv, also remember how dbanj kept shouting he is the biggest artist from Africa even when we know he wasn't as big as psquare worldwide. These are some of the things u will never see d'prince do even though he has had close to 10 Nigeria A-list hit songs. I think d'prince is just too quiet for an artist and that has affected his stardom in a little negative way.
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Merlissa:
Pls Don Baba J

Pls i want to become a celebrity too o

I can sing, dance and shake body grin grin

I need a career change biko

Chai

Dbanj is missing o (from my own point of view oooo)
Funny girl
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:

You should always ask for information Where you know you are alien to.... He grew up in Abia but from an Isoko village. HIS MOTHER IS IBO....

Thank me with a French kiss

Your head right undecided

1 Like

Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by 400billionman: 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
rahazaqa:
well,to me he is feeding on the income of the small guys. he has no other way source of revenue,he was milking Wande too until that one took to his heel. he knows what he is doing. sharp guy.

I burst into laughter on reading this crap. Every business has its secret, more so music, singing, production and marketing.

Raw talent will not shine if not polished.

1 Like

Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
yorke1:
Long Hiss. Mavins crew are worst lyrically. Bunch of untalented guys claiming champion for their mind. They are nothing but locals.

Where is my number one international super star Dbanj. I thank God you left that group. I they feel you always.
We are Praying for you bro.
Get well soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by Orikinla(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Don Jazzy is also best at making Kegites kind of hit songs.
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:

grin mistake
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by 400billionman: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Merlissa:

I fine na

Am a mixed breed grin grin

Alsatian and Rottweiller ?
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
WHAT A DYNASTY....

MY ISOKO BROTHER HAS DONE WELL...

ISDONJAZAGAIN... cool
Some guys be like 'why is don jazzy not Igbo nowww?

Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
softysparky:
This koredo looks like my friend Munich.
grin grin grin
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by 400billionman: 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Merlissa:

i look like queen latifah and Monalisa chinda

wink wink cheesy grin grin kiss kiss

I'm outta here..
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by Orikinla(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Some guys be like 'why is don jazzy not Igbo nowww?
Don Jazzy is 100% IGBO.
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by tobtap: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
brixton:

You are the one passing across the wrong judgement. To be a big artist, you have to blow your own trumpet. I remember the first time Dbanj went on a live channel o prog, he was so full of life and even smooching the vj on live African tv, also remember how dbanj kept shouting he is the biggest artist from Africa even when we know he wasn't as big as psquare worldwide. These are some of the things u will never see d'prince do even though he has had close to 10 Nigeria A-list hit songs. I think d'prince is just too quiet for an artist and that has affected his stardom in a little negative way.
when i saw the bolded statement above i decide not to further argue with u...cheers
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by Merlissa(f): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
400billionman:

I'm outta here..

Byeeeeee kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by ideatoprince18(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
I won't believe don jazzy I good until he revives majek fashek

1 Like

Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by mikron(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
WHAT A DYNASTY....

MY ISOKO BROTHER HAS DONE WELL...

ISDONJAZAGAIN... cool
which of them is isoko?
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by mikron(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
don jazzy again cheesy cheesy
Re: How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year by ladenz(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
brixton:

D'prince is a big act by his own right, he is just not as loud as the regular naija star musician... Count his hit songs, they always make u shave your body wether u like the lyrics or not.

What if one does not have any hair on his body to shave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwo Preaching At A Crusade In Anambra (see Photos) / The Look On #bbnaija Alex When She Received A Car Key Was Priceless / Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.