Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) (72650 Views)

Did You Know These Things Had Names? / Did You Even Know These Animals Existed – Let Alone Them Having Such Cute Babies / (Picture)Which School Could These Guys Have Graduated From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Barselonia(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gone are the days we read about agbo, simbi, and ali

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by importexpert(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Barselonia:
Gone are the days we read about agbo, simbi, and ali

where are the photos?

3 Likes

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Barselonia(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
importexpert:

where are the photos?
Is there na...

I hear say simbi Don born...

And Ali Don follow yahoo boys run things But Dey kirikiri now..

Mr sada now minister of agriculture angry grin grin

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by acenazt: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ali and simbi, Raliya, Agbo, Mr sada the farmer, mr salami. Na for dis text book I first hear names of places like Oron and Ekot ikpene. Fun days wen we would memorize pasages and recite everyday I can still remember some of the pasages sef.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Barselonia(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
acenazt:
Ali and simbi, Raliya, Agbo, Mr sada the farmer, mr salami. Na for dis text book I first hear names of places like Oron and Ekot ikpene. Fun days wen we would memorize pasages and recite everyday I can still remember some of the pasages sef.

Is it Mr sada or saka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by loomer: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
I remember o.

Although I no use am for sch but I see am for house

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by CaptaiinG(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mr sada is a farmer, he lives in sapele, he has a big farm, he grows corn, cassava. Mehn I don forget that line gone are those days

Ralia the sugar girl

Agbo lives in ibadan

Edet lives in calabar

Ali is a boy, simbi is a girl

109 Likes

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by ZACHIE: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
and this nonsense hit FP?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by mistabiola: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by yollychika(f): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Simbi now a runz gurl cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by dre11(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Heheheh

Agbo goes to school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by godoluwa(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ali & Simbi
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Shaadey: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Only two old photos??ok o

Didn't make use of it but I read it
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by TRADELYN: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Please undecided. I am still very young
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by eleko1: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
sad in those good old day of Alawiye apa kini,keji,keta..using sileeti and carrying apoti to lesson afta sch hour.in those days wey boy dey stuff baby powder milk for pocket.Those days wen u carry ur Aluminum cover plate go skul,they'll serve U beans,epa,banana.Papa AWOLOWO,SUN RE ooooo cry

11 Likes

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by williams368(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wow I feel like cryin.... Missing dat reader

4 Likes

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by BruzMoney(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Each book from 1-6 will have different main character, from Agbor to Edet to Simbi and all... It made me love English lang, I miss dose days, all dese indomie generation wouldn't know all dese..

15 Likes

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by sammyyoung2(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
dis one nko?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by strawberryinc(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
since the time of edet lives in calabar, he now lives in canada, mr sada is a farmer, his now a senator. simbi is now a runs gal.
cHaNgE is here

12 Likes

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by tolexy007(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Agbo use to b my imaginary friend then.....Lols, how time flies. Guys today is my birthday click likes to wish me happy birthday....

144 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Aiziq: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
i celebrate my space thats all

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by danielblessing(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
I still remember o ! Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by phayvoursky(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
DOESN'T ACTUALLY MEAN WHOEVER READ THOSE BOOKS ARE OLD.

YOU DON'T EXPECT A PRESENT 80 YEAR OLD TO KNOW THESE BOOKS AND STORIES. I KNOW THESE BOOKS AND STORIES AND I'M NOT YET 40.

YOU SHOULD RATHER SAY THE ERA WHERE THESE BOOKS THRIVED IS PAST.

18 Likes

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Yinmu.

It doesn't mean you're old.

It means you are privileged to have read it.

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by israel770(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
HEHEHE MEANWHILE LIKE MY PAGE TO GET DAILY BETTING TIPS, LINK @ SIGNATURE
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by Mariaben(f): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Agbo, Simbi, Mr Salami and Mrs Salami

1 Like

Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by adeniyilamlek(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
I can remember agbo live in the town he is 8 yrs old
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by efilefun(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) by timilehin007(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
chai ....

how many likes for 'éde x ede Rémi koni Iya shégun elere bol odabò odabò kayòde

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.