Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

BVN Registration Extended To October - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN Registration Extended To October (37765 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! / When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
i knew they would.

Now for Nigerian who like postponing things, you better not relax now!

Rush to the banks and get your BVN as if the deadline is next week instead of waiting till Sept 30th
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by seangy4konji: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
ok now...
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by Badosqi(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nigerians will still wait till 5 days to the new deadline, to start their fire brigade approach again and congest banks like markets.
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by Superman11(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
phayvoursky:
I just confirmed from a very reliable source of the fact that CBN has extended the Bank Verification Number BVN registration to 30th of October, 2015.

SOURCE:
www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/cbn-extends-bvn-registration-exercise.113820/

Here is a tweet by the Communications Adviser to the Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria Mr Ugo A. Okoroafor

[size=13pt] This is rubbish they want to waste peoples time , some people travel hundreds of km just to do this unnecessary BVN .. many people get hurt for this trash. They still haven't told us the real need. Of course it is not to monitor because we don't have post codes or surveillance systems.[/size]
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
kennygee:

That is even more than a year.

Lol.... they won't still learn
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by buoye1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lol..... Wey some peeps don almost pkeme for bank grin grin
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by sped1oro(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
LOBATAN.COM
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by toluine56(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
williams368:
U all know BVN registration is not for everybody, if ur acct balance is like jamb score just allow d acct to be closed, u have rili tried. U can dig d ground and save ur money there... tongue
#stolen.
I catch u.
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by chimerase2: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bad side: I lost som moni during de stampede
Good side: I met a beautiful angel there grin

Morale lesson: is a loss win for me grin

2 Likes

Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by mymadam(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
kennygee:
...I bet you some people would still ask for extension on that October deadline.

True.
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Superman11:

[size=13pt] This is rubbish they want to waste peoples time , some people travel hundreds of km just to do this unnecessary BVN .. many people get hurt for this trash. They still haven't told us the real need. Of course it is not to monitor because we don't have post codes or surveillance systems.[/size]

They haven't told you the real need?....I'm Sorry to say but something is wrong with you....mchew
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by steryj(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Why should it get to this level in the first place knowing fully well the deadline could be extended? They already made people suffer! Nigeria with their fire brigade approach/stiff-neck.
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by scentmarlc(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
I said it although you have no source

Uhmmmm my madam has taken her usual front seat,....grin
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
I said it although you have no source
We missed u and ur FTC things. Where have u been for past few days?

1 Like

Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by justi4jesu(f): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
I thought as much. angry angry undecided
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
WHAT ABOUT US THAT DONT HAVE C BANK ACCOUNT
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by shammahyaro(f): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
i knew it,i knew it!!!...just opened a new bank accnt .....bvn my foot.....

I no suffer for long queue.... grin

1 Like

Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by Ayo25: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Yinmu, ma hear say dem no extend am untill next year....
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by Superman11(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

They haven't told you the real need?....I'm Sorry to say but something is wrong with you....mchew

mchew TILL YOU BITE OFF YOUR TONGUE. THE ONLY INFORMATION THEY ASK FOR THAT IS NOT MAJORLY WITH THEM IS PASSPORT NO. OR NATIONAL ID NUMBER. ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT FOR SECURITY OF LIVES OR AGAINST BOKO HARAM OR FINANCIAL BENEFITS OF PEOPLE. WE WILL ALL HAVE TO PAY FOR BVN ID CARDS. WHEN THEY ARE DONE WITH THESE YEYE BV SH$T
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
fatdon2:
Good News kiss
But that apple don over ripe na
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by columbus007(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Majority of we Nigerians have this zombie kinda altitude,if you don't force nothing comes up,when they hear deadline its when most them were really made a mockery they were begining to mount d bank due to an act of fear,so many were developing fever old and young,we don't exercise nothing without governmnent koboko approach undecided and the CBN officials tho
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by MKO4ever(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
I knew it

1 Like

Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by Rajjah(f): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
I knew it. No wonder my oga no shake as dem say 2day b deadline. He knew no matter wat, extension dey. N me, I did my own since January o.... Hmmm
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by uniquebright: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
U re vry korect. It will for ever be open. I hv neva boda mysef at alll. Naija wey I kn vry welll
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by gudluckgreat(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
kennygee:
It is true. It has been extended to October.

Left for me, it shouldn't have been extended.

Nigerians had from December last year till today.

Is that too short a time?

We just love doing things at the last minute.

I bet you some people would still ask for extension on that October deadline.

And there will never be a time that it will be left for you angry
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
A
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by Emenko(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Confirmed ok
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by olaolulazio(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
It will still be extended to December.

Werrey people!
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Once again, Nigeria has rewarded Indiscipline.

And you wonder why we're here in 2015!!!!
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by Krisgift(f): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
I knew they were going to extend it.
After I read a post on NL last night that CBN was not going to postpone it, I started having double mind and I had to go to the bank this morning.

I was still unable to do it. I go do mine on the 30th of October.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" / Lessons From Innoson Vs GTBank Case Part 2 / $1 Back To ₦‎690 At Black Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.