Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

BVN Registration Extended To October - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN Registration Extended To October (37764 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! / When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
I am also of the opinion that the postponement was unnecesary.
People were aware that bvn registration was ongoing since february 2014, yet for some reason there are people who haven't done the registration.

It shows us to be completely indisciplined society with a penchant for proiritizing mundane things over those that really matter.

These same nigerians will upload pictures, "flexin at Elegushi" , "lunch at four points with my goons", but the same set of people cannot spare 10 mins to do their BVN registration. Its just sad

And by extending it, the authorities just indirectly have glorified the indiscipline in the system. They should have stood their ground so that next time something like this comes up, these last minute people will remember their ordeal and get it done on time.

2 Likes

Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by rawe45: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
kennygee:
It is true. It has been extended to October.

Left for me, it shouldn't have been extended.

Nigerians had from December last year till today.

Is that too short a time?

We just love doing things at the last minute.

I bet you some people would still ask for extension on that October deadline.

#SHORONIYEN!
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by bbdd: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
kennygee:

The truth is bitter and is no respecter of Gender.

Says a beast.
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by callonme(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Thanks a lot.

I feel like informing you all that....

I'm still working hard on my blog.
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Time dey joo,dem go still extend am till next year.abegi why i dey worry myself
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by Cyriloha(m): 7:21am On Jul 01, 2015
jimohibrahim:

Sorry sir...
yewaaa God punish you my long lost son your. ...oh sorry Allah bless you my long lost son your welcomed. ....
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by khassy(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2015
boombay:

seun seun seun!!!
bone that thing..
seun na my boy!

na joke oh!

abeg gala me when your ban expire
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by khassy(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2015
boombay:

seun seun seun!!!
bone that thing..
seun na my boy!

na joke oh!

abeg hala me when your ban expire
Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by Planetapeng: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Estate Manager Urgently Needed @ Prixair Properties Abuja
BSC/HND/OND in Estate Management or equivalent with at least second class lower Estate management experience for at least 2 years of which 1 years must ideally but not compulsorily be an estate manager. Excellent communication skills, result oriented driver, first rate administrator, HR manager Accounting and computer literacy. Experience in management of labor unions/contract service providers and diversified work force added advantage.

Call 07059940132 or CV to bankolebanjo@prixair.com

Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by ibkay4real: 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Babaneh:
abi no be naija we dey...
na extension sure pass...
if election can be extended in naija then what is BVN undecided
abi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" / $1 Back To ₦‎690 At Black Market / What A Banker Did To Me Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.