Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) (61714 Views)

Fire Guts 50 Shops In Ladipo Auto Spare Parts Market / Section Of Ladipo Market Demolished / Ladipo Market Finally Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by phantom(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Make dem relocate come ikoku,Port Harcourt.... sharp sharp!

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
IdiAmin1:
It's unimaginable how people make mockery of this. A man's sweat just went down in a twinkle of an eye and all that a supposedly human being will do is just make mockery of the situation.

This shows how wicked, jealous and evil-minded an average yalubaman is but just like the saying goes, what doesn't kill one makes one stronger.

The part of not allowing the traders take away their goods depicts an act of planned wickedness but Igbos will always be blessed no matter what.

I pray the lazy mockers continue to have time to mock while an average Igbo man continues on his way to the top. tongue

Take your hustle to the east, is that too difficult to comprehend.

Better still chukwujimi is in apapa, cry to him.

But note this and note it well, a day is coming we will force you all to leave lagos.

22 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
angry.Na Everybody go suffer am ooooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

But note this and note it well, a day is coming we will force you all to leave lagos.

Shut up undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
phantom:

Please sound it

8 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Demdem(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
phantom:

Aba will be better. Ikoku isnt iboland grin grin Ikwerres arent ibos

10 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by tonychristopher: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
I am igbo but I must be honest here ..if ladipo stalls are not kn conformity with the municipal building laws I think they should be demolished. I have been there and that place is nasty.... mind you that apart from igbo other tribes were affected also

in imo state there is ama Hausa it used to be messed up and batchers but the place was demolished and rebuilt and Hausa peeps came back

let us call a spade a spade ...ladipo is messed up but I think they should allow traders to take their goods

I know they must have given them notice anyway

ndi igbo ka aku anyi ruo uno...

37 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Shut up undecided

Lol......... one deranged maggot said he has been in lagos since 1980. na your papa build lagos when you reach lagos. No be hunger chase all of una come lagos.

This is 2015, kanu on radio biafra has asked you all to come back to the east. Na by force to stay yoruba land.

We going burn you all.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
IdiAmin1:
It's unimaginable how people make mockery of this. A man's sweat just went down in a twinkle of an eye and all that a supposedly human being will do is just make mockery of the situation.

This shows how wicked, jealous and evil-minded an average yalubaman is but just like the saying goes, what doesn't kill one makes one stronger.

The part of not allowing the traders take away their goods depicts an act of planned wickedness but Igbos will always be blessed no matter what.

I pray the lazy mockers continue to have time to mock while an average Igbo man continues on his way to the top. tongue
I don't know why it has suddenly been a tradition to demolish market..... Just Yesterday they demolished every shop/kiosk around tejuosho market.... For somebody who just became a gov.. 30 days ago he has misplaced priorities... Whatever his vision 2019 is I hope he knows that the whole of Lagos can't be like lekki/vi...
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Living under a bridge doesn't make one a Lagosian Mr. Man.

If you can't bear the hate of seeing a successful easterner around you, better drink acid like your coward mentor. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by tonychristopher: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Demdem:

Aba will be better. Ikoku isnt iboland grin grin Ikwerres arent ibos
ewu..ikoku is igbo word and a name of a place in igweocha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
EggovinMma:
angry.Na Everybody go suffer am ooooo.

Tell me one thing sold in Ladipo that I cannot buy from jumia,konga or through any other online store.

Na the Igbos selling fake parts go suffer

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Living under a bridge doesn't make one a Lagosian Mr. Man.

If you can't bear the hate of seeing a successful easterner around you, better drink acid like your coward mentor. undecided

See this iboebeast.

Pained mofo

19 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by CounterBoom(f): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

In the 70 and 80, did Lagos look like it need the presence of Igbos, go back to biafra
Thank you. This is an opportuntiy for the ibos to make good thier threat by going back to Biafra

13 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Demdem(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
tonychristopher:

ewu..ikoku is igbo word and a name of a place in igweocha

Oponu, Ikoku in PH remains ikwere land and not iboland. relocate to Aba a confirmed iboland. grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
CounterBoom:
Thank you. This is an opportuntiy for the ibos to make good there threar and go back to Biafra

How can you be in yoruba land and be shouting biafra. When you relocate to under bridge in onitsha, you can all shout your biafra from there, we will take you all serious.

10 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Tell me one thing sold in Ladipo that I cannot buy from jumia,konga or through any other online store.

Na the Igbos selling fake parts go suffer

What about the illiterate ones?
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by godsamist: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
With all these demolition here and there,if really this govt is not playing a hatred script why not develop a place first and relocate them?
We shall soon know their scret agenda soon....Keep demolishing other,s sweat!
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
U peeps take tinz 2 personal.are igbos d only tribe in d market.Is dat market d first market 2 b demolished.Were dey give ultimatums b4 d demolition.Abia states gov was demolishing sm d oda day u were al praising him.How is dis different?

7 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ambo............ I know you gave these mofos warning. but still they will call you names. You can as well do the needful and carry out your reforms.

They didn't vote for you last time and you won, they can all scramble hell cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Lol......... one deranged maggot said he has been in lagos since 1980. na your papa build lagos when you reach lagos. No be hunger chase all of una come lagos.

This is 2015, kanu on radio biafra has asked you all to come back to the east. Na by force to stay yoruba land.

We going burn you all.

Rants.
Truly, I really find it hard replying stu.pid folks who are tribalists.
Well, it's also good this is happening, so igbos can move their businesses home.
Person no go dey hustle for him 2x2 shop kon still dey pack him landlord shiite wey dey fall from upstairs. cheesy
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Rants.
Truly, I really find it hard replying stu.pid folks who are tribalists.
Well, it's also good this is happening, so igbos can move their businesses home.
Person no dey hustle for him 2x2 shop kon still dey pack him landlord shiite wey dey fall from upstairs. cheesy

I don get alert God win.

Go back to Biafra land.

9 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by mayorkyzo: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Merlissa:
Ha!!!

This is so unfair

How can they not allow traders take their goods

Are they gonna be compensated?

I think they must have being given notice to evacuate but trust African man they wont..

6 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Daresh(f): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
gwales:
Hahaha..... One particular tribe would cry all day

And its funny to you? You saidstic fool

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by olapluto(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Few days ago, a thread made the fp about demolision in Lagos. The market affected was mostly Yourba. The market men and women were pained, but they still showed support and appreciation. They see it as a necessary thing to be done so the future of their children in Lagos will be better.
On that thread, I predicted there will be this lack of understanding and tribal backlash if Ladipo market was demolished. Everyone knows Ladipo had been marked for demolition long long time ago, with traders given notice. I am sure the govt will ignore the noise.
Not everything is about Igbo. It seems to be the lazy umbrella to run to whenever justice is being served. Tribalism will only thrive in a place filled with illiterates. Lagosians are smarter.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by money121(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
changed don arrived grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

I don get alert God win.

Go back to Biafra land.

You go just kill ya self out if hate for nathing!
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by sensyman(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
:oShine ur eye well well
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Alexebo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
IyaIode:
Good news, they can move to the lagoon
daughter of jezebel anu mpama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by mployer(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
The people are the market not the structure. Anywhere they finally gather, business will commence.

No shaking.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by ajepako(f): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kai

Pay back time to some people for not voting somebody

And supporting another person

Diaris god oh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him / Bawo Daniel Emami Weds In Warri, Uses Money Spraying Gun / Emeka Offor, Abike Dabiri’s Firms, Others Owe Banks N143.81bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.