Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) (61724 Views)

Fire Guts 50 Shops In Ladipo Auto Spare Parts Market / Section Of Ladipo Market Demolished / Ladipo Market Finally Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Demdem:

[b]Because they have been forwarned several times and given several quick noticesb]

Quit notice is the name...sadist...I saw your other comment....keep it up...

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by proxillin(m): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
GentleToks:

And your hardworking Igbos couldn't build the economy of this most tourist-deserted region in Nigeria.

Isn't a shame to be killed, kicked and maimed but only to be fed by the same region that dealt with you mercilessly in a war?

If they are dirty, how come your entire region is running to this supposed dirty people region for survival Dimwit?

Dont mind those no-brain tribe. They keep claiming we are dirty and they cant stay on their lands.

5 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by AhmedMustapha(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
The demolition may be necessary to open up that area. Anyway the affected traders who feel the move is illegal can seek redress in court
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by BankManager(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
metronaija:
Shops at Ladipo market in Mushin today were demolished.
As they demolished the shops, traders were barred from entering the market to remove their goods from the shops...

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/06/photos-ladipo-auto-spare-parts-market.html
Vote for J.K.Agbaje during election,dem nor gree..They all said they wanted Ambo..*Eeeeyah..*
J.K. would have being better..Same way we changed PDP at the federal level is d same way we ought to have changed APC in Lasgidi...
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
jascon1:
So so unfair. So inhumane!!! There are so many places in Lagos to develop. Let's not settle this nonsense with development plans, I strongly believe it is a move to hurt the igbos. But, then when u render all these families jobless n diminish their sources of livelihood, u would want to sleep cozy in Ur homes?? Is it so unfair. I lived in Lagos back in the late 70ies and 80ies, without the igbos Lagos won't have been what it is today. Let's stop this sheet. If there can't be a united Nigeria then, let each one go his way. What does this country stand on? We keep fooling ourselves. Some folks on here talking tribal. most Yoruba ppl here are not even Lagosians n they own no wheel in Lagos. If you send the igbos to the Lagoon, where do u reserve for yourselves? As a Lagosian I strongly condemn this vile act.
Even the politics is gettig too tribal. Hausamen are clearly spelling the difference between westerners and northerners.
If oil and water cannot mix, then separate it!!!!

Excuse me? grin
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by cornel00(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

In the 70 and 80, did Lagos look like it need the presence of Igbos, go back to biafra

You are an idiot,you fool
Why didn't you do this in those 70s and 80s
Why now??after developing your arid land

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by funkybully(f): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
[s]
proxillin:

Dont mind those no-brain tribe. They keep claiming we are dirty and they cant stay on their lands.
[/s]

Yes u are dirty pigs.

Igbos live in decent part of lagos.

Am sure ur mama cooks ewedu ati amala beside mushin gutter flowing with black water effluents from sewages
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by bamidele029: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
BankManager:

Vote for J.K.Agbaje,dem nor gree..They all said they wanted Ambo..*Eeeeyah..*
J.K. would have being better..Same way we changed PDP at the federal level is d same way we ought to have changed APC in Lasgidi...

Abeg, they voted for jk and lost tongue the real owners of Lagos voted for Ambo and they are very happy grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by KOBOJO: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Take your hustle to the east, is that too difficult to comprehend.

Better still chukwujimi is in apapa, cry to him.

But note this and note it well, a day is coming we will force you all to leave lagos.

Omo Yoruba.,u again !!

A day is coming when you will force igbos out of Lagos.,and why postponing the D-day,
why not today ?

And what about your slave masters( the Gambaris).,are you going to send them packing as well ?

Useless omo ale jati jati..,

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Demainman1: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
All these evil by the government of the day will simply increase crime and Nigerians will suffer it together.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by ladenz(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
natureblack:
Why are other African countries which are as diverse as we are not half as obsessed with their diversity ?

Tribalism stands in the way of national cohesion and consensus,creates a distraction away from serious national issues and often contributes to communal violence.

I feel you bro. Each time I read all the tribal comments in Nairaland, I get scared. This how the hatred between the Hutus and the Tutsis started and it eventually turned into one of the biggest genocides in history.

Think

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by bamidele029: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Yes u are dirty pigs.

Am sure ur mama cooks ewedu ati amala beside mushin gutter flowing with black water effluents from sewages

Yeah , yet Ladipo was unfit for even pigs grin clean people who love to do business in dirty environments ...yeah right clowns

9 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by olapluto(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
bamidele029:

Abeg, they voted for jk and lost tongue the real owners of Lagos voted for Ambo and they are very happy grin
As if even JK would have gone against the Oba.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Tell me one thing sold in Ladipo that I cannot buy from jumia,konga or through any other online store.

Na the Igbos selling fake parts go suffer

God bless you hustle we are getting there!

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by cornel00(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Take your hustle to the east, is that too difficult to comprehend.

Better still chukwujimi is in apapa, cry to him.

But note this and note it well, a day is coming we will force you all to leave lagos.

Ewu yorrobber

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by RedEagle: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
1Music2luv:

Oooode! Flat headed animal from land of the rising sun!

wat did ur hero,GEJ do to develop that region?!

Lead by example, You are richer and you know better,
please,carry your baggage and go back to the east. Talk is cheap!

You can't have so much hatred for the YORUBA pple and still leave here!

Nowhere in my statement will you see a hatred of Yorubas or any other tribe in Nigeria expressed. I won't be drawn into a vapid exchange of words with you. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by funkybully(f): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
[s]
bamidele029:

Yeah , yet Ladipo was unfit for even pigs grin clean people who love to do business in dirty environments ...yeah right clowns
[/s]

Goat, they pay lawma to do their work.

Are u also d cleaner in ur office when u have paid cleaner ewu?

Ask lawma Why they are not cleaning the place But frequently collect lawma rate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by proxillin(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Yes u are dirty pigs.

Igbo are many in Oshodi, Ajegunle.

So Igbo still live in Lagos. Even the descent part of Lagos. The descent part of Lagos are on Yoruba soil.

Thats our point. You have mental problem. The descent part of Yoruba soil does not belong to anambra

We all know you people are descendants of goats.

As per Mushin....Many yeebos are there.

Come to oshodi and see how your people sell okirika (fairly used pants)(ringing bell)

50 naira....

We all know you people hustle here...You sell shiiits...And you come to Lagos to dirty it.

The dirtiest tribe in Lagos are Yeeboos.

You are in the slum of Lagos....

7 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

In the 70 and 80, did Lagos look like it need the presence of Igbos, go back to biafra
I thought you live and work in Kaduna, a yoruba Territory?

Your hate is so undiluted, I am forced to conclude that you must be a working-poor fuckface. Epele

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by funkybully(f): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
[s]
proxillin:

Igbo are many in Oshodi, Ajegunle.

So Igbo still live in Lagos. Even the descent part of Lagos. The descent part of Lagos are on Yoruba soil.

Thats our point. You have mental problem. The descent part of Yoruba soil does not belong to anambra

We all know you people are descendants of goats.

As per Mushin....Many yeebos are there.

Come to oshodi and see how your people sell okirika (fairly used pants)(ringing bell)

50 naira....

We all know you people hustle here...You sell shiiits...And you come to Lagos to dirty it.

The dirtiest tribe in Lagos are Yeeboos.

You are in the slum of Lagos....
[/s]

Yorubad Bastard, Why is festac, ago, isolo, lekki, v.i. etc where igbos are in majority not as dirty as muslin, iyana ipaja, ajegunle, ayobo etc where yorubad pigs swim in dirtiness. Cooking n frying akara inside gutter by d road side.

Go to markets majorly occupied by yorubad pigs, like oyingbo, mile 12, oshodi, balogun, u will not see where to match leg as pigs spread their disgusting dirty habit to d market

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by proxillin(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
bamidele029:

[size=16pt]They come from their dirty erosion ravaged villages to come and sell goods beside gutters.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by jascon1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

there were so many igbos even at that time in Lagos. So much serenity and calm. Ppl were more fascinated by each others cultures. Myopia never intruded our minds. Go back and ask Ur parents they will tell u that some streets and roads were named after Igbo men. Is a clear evidence that igbos excelled in Lagos at the time.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by sukkot: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
i came here to read comments grin
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by babestella: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Abeg NL need to be shut down, comments here are so sad. We've lost our country if we ever had one.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by isiokwu: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
one thing is certain u can't demolish d spirit of survival is in-borne.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
natureblack:
Why are other African countries which are as diverse as we are not half as obsessed with their diversity ?

Tribalism stands in the way of national cohesion and consensus,creates a distraction away from serious national issues and often contributes to communal violence.

Help me tell them oh.
Many yorubas have married Ibo and hausas,we have all become one I wonder what all these their tribal war will give them eventually
PMB has kuku told una if u don't want to be like Somalia,you should learn to live together as one nation.otherwise u go begin road trip to europe to seek assylum and the Cartels that scattered una will be lounging in their cabans overseas with the funds they have which can last their generation a lifetime and still come back when you are settled with their family to rule over u as they have always done

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by proxillin(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Yorubad Bastard, Why is festac, ago, idolized, lekki, v.i. etc where igbos are in majority not as dirty as muslin, iyana ipaja, ajegunle, ayobo etc where yorubad pigs swim in dirtiness. Cooking n frying akara inside gutter by d road side.

So what credit did yeebos taking for lekki and VI? Yieebo son of goats. What did you contribute to any of these places?

If we leave these places for you, you will turn it to another slum....You always live in slum of Lagos...trolls

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by lolababe331e: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
proxillin:

So what credit did yeebos taking for lekki and VI? Yieebo son of goats. What did you contribute to any of these places?

If we leave these places for you, you will turn it to another slum....You always live in slum of Lagos...trolls

Are you minding the chest beaters, same way they claimed they are 90% the population of Lagos and were going to make sure the kicked APC out of Lagos s grin lmao . Clowns

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
olapluto:
Few days ago, a thread made the fp about demolision in Lagos. The market affected was mostly Yourba. The market men and women were pained, but they still showed support and appreciation. They see it as a necessary thing to be done so the future of their children in Lagos will be better.
On that thread, I predicted there will be this lack of understanding and tribal backlash if Ladipo market was demolished. Everyone knows Ladipo had been marked for demolition long long time ago, with traders given notice. I am sure the govt will ignore the noise.
Not everything is about Igbo. It seems to be the lazy umbrella to run to whenever justice is being served. Tribalism will only thrive in a place filled with illiterates. Lagosians are smarter.
best comment I've read so far, 2lion laps for you Jawe

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Merlissa:
Ha!!!

This is so unfair

How can they not allow traders take their goods

Are they gonna be compensated?

they always get a prior notice which is usually defiled but it is the demonition that we hear about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him / Emeka Offor, Abike Dabiri’s Firms, Others Owe Banks N143.81bn / Bawo Daniel Emami Weds In Warri, Uses Money Spraying Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.