Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) (61689 Views)

Fire Guts 50 Shops In Ladipo Auto Spare Parts Market / Section Of Ladipo Market Demolished / Ladipo Market Finally Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin
This reminds me of that beautiful song ;

Crying me a river grin
Lamentation,anger, frustration, weeping,whining, sober is all I see grin
More demolition is on the way. grin

Ain't no room for dirty people grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
The real meaning of LAGOON exposed!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
jascon1:
there were so many igbos even at that time in Lagos. So much serenity and calm. Ppl were more fascinated by each others cultures. Myopia never intruded our minds. Go back and ask Ur parents they will tell u that some streets and roads were named after Igbo men. Is a clear evidence that igbos excelled in Lagos at the time.

Come to kANO, an entire area was given Yoruba name.

Come to Kaduna, in Sabo, an entire area was named Amechi Area.

The igbos you speak of are the igbos with good education, they studied in Western Nigeria and where cultured, they will never call Lagos a no man land. They respect their host and even adopted the culture. Azikwe the greatest Igbo has ever produced names is first son BAMIDELE grin grin

The igbos of now, like youself are misguided, arrogant and senile. You lessons just started.

5 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by proxillin(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:

son of a yaraba coward cone head harlot mother cheesy

[size=18pt]Ojuku...father of Yeebos[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Ricswagger: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
IyaIode:
Good news, they can move to the lagoon

The same people crying all over this thread are the ones that will praise obiano for demolishing illegal structure. These people don't care what happens in other people's land.
[b]lagos is a no-man's land[/b]don't worry jst some little amala and ewedu money and we will buy the whole of ladipo... come and collect ur own money b4 i change my mind o
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by proxillin(m): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ricswagger:

[b]lagos is a no-man's land[/b]don't worry jst some little amala and ewedu money and we will buy the whole of ladipo... come and collect ur own money b4 i change my mind o

Amala and Ewedu...Yummi...

Thats what I am taking tonite...with goat meat. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

what can u do to that ?

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Rotimi47: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
kingofdemons:
the lazy bastard dirty tribe that feeds on government allocation and people's benevolent rice will definitely like this
Even the picture of the shop being demolished tells a lot about how dirty the occupants( dirty tribe ) are; the picture is still OK but go into ladipo market and see for yourself and you might not be able to eat for days. Dirty tribe calling others a name that be fit's them, how will you describe aba!

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
UncleJudax:

I thought you live and work in Kaduna, a yoruba Territory?

Your hate is so undiluted, I am forced to conclude that you must be a working-poor fuckface. Epele

Yeah yeah yeah, quit the whinning and face your 2x2 shop.

Yeah I am in Kaduna, Amechi area, Top Galaxy Hotel. This is my second month in this hotel, that should give you a close idea to what I am.

If your iboe grain brain is working, you will be telling you beast tribe in Lagos to face home.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Well d truth is dat d market is yet 2b demolished but they are really planning 2 demolish ladipo. SO SAD
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
metronaija:
Shops at Ladipo market in Mushin today were demolished. Armed men and officials suspected to be working for Mushin Local government and supported by a team of policemen invaded Ladipo Auto Spare Parts market in the early hours and carried out the exercise.

As they demolished the shops, traders were barred from entering the market to remove their goods from the shops as the armed men were battle ready to forestall any resistance from the traders as demolitions were on-going.
The traders have however started protesting the demolition and had moved to the Mushin council secretariat to complain of what they allege as illegal demolition.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/06/photos-ladipo-auto-spare-parts-market.html

Ambode omo odua do not forget Alaba market,katangua and computer village.
We must get rid of those fake stuffs sellers, dirty people/environment.
Eko oni ba je oo grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
cornel00:

You are an idiot,you fool
Why didn't you do this in those 70s and 80s
Why now??after developing your arid land

Ask your village champions, they will tell you the news of the big city Lagos was what attracted them in millions to Lagos as far back as the fifties. While you are at it, ask your grand parents, as at the time they were walking naked to tap palm wine in your erosion ravaged jungles, Lagos and Ibadan already had higher institutions of learning and commerce was already in full swing grin

Before you sleep tonight, ask your lineage who taught the Igbo people how to read and write their names.

You wouldn't even be able to write your name today if not of a Yoruba man.

You are beneath me boy, I am Yoruba. don't ever forget that cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
In fact I cannot live anywhere else in Nigeria than the former eastern region. I believe the last election taught all of us in the SS/SE a lesson or two about our place in Nigeria. Within the first two weeks in office, the Cross rivers governor is already putting things in place to construct a seaport within his first term. In Akwa Ibom, the government is currently building the Ibaka port. The same can be said of Bayelsa states where the Brass LNG will kick off soon. I live and work in Enugu and I am having the fun of my life! Everywhere is near; you can decide within minutes to go sightseeing either to the mountains in Nnsuka/Northern Cross rivers or to the beach in Akwa ibom. You could decide within seconds on a friday to go snail eating in Yenogoa or Warri. You guys need to come back ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Trailblazer1:

And that particular tribe are the commercial nerve of Nigeria, that same tribe have made so much money in Lagos that they are almost buying up every land and lagoons in Lagos(ask omo onile in your area), they are survivors.

And I'm proud to be part of them. grin
That same tribe, have been benefiting from the lag government for long, that same tribe wanted to stab the government with their high level of tribal sentiment, that same tribe wanted to grow taller than the farmer when they knew they can be cut short, and that same tribe has started paying for their stupid and careless act hitherto the just concluded election. You should be ashamed of belonging to that tribe!!!! #theLagooniseveraccommodating.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Ask your village champions, they will tell you the news of the big city Lagos was what attracted them in millions to Lagos as far back as the fifties. While you are at it, ask your grand parents, as at the time they were walking naked to tap palm wine in your erosion ravaged jungles, Lagos and Ibadan already had higher institutions of learning and commerce was already in full swing grin

Before you sleep tonight, ask your lineage who taught the Igbo people how to read and write their names.

You wouldn't even be able to write your name today if not of a Yoruba man.

You are beneath me boy, I am Yoruba. don't ever forget that cheesy

Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuu cool grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
tonychristopher:

I have a feeling that there must have been notice ....government don't behave like that
It actually happened? ? I mean d demolision?
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
jascon1:
So so unfair. So inhumane!!! There are so many places in Lagos to develop. Let's not settle this nonsense with development plans, I strongly believe it is a move to hurt the igbos. But, then when u render all these families jobless n diminish their sources of livelihood, u would want to sleep cozy in Ur homes?? Is it so unfair. I lived in Lagos back in the late 70ies and 80ies, without the igbos Lagos won't have been what it is today. Let's stop this sheet. If there can't be a united Nigeria then, let each one go his way. What does this country stand on? We keep fooling ourselves. Some folks on here talking tribal. most Yoruba ppl here are not even Lagosians n they own no wheel in Lagos. If you send the igbos to the Lagoon, where do u reserve for yourselves? As a Lagosian I strongly condemn this vile act.
Even the politics is gettig too tribal. Hausamen are clearly spelling the difference between westerners and northerners.
If oil and water cannot mix, then separate it!!!!
Tell those philosophical bull shit to your corrupt leaders in that region of yours. If your place was as favourable as lagos, why do you all run down to lagos for refuge!!!
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Yeah yeah yeah, quit the whinning and face your 2x2 shop.

Yeah I am in Kaduna, Amechi area, Top Galaxy Hotel. This is my second month in this hotel, that should give you a close idea to what I am.

If your iboe grain brain is working, you will be telling you beast tribe in Lagos to face home.
Hahaha. You such a bitchh. I didn't whine, I never do..On the contrary na you de whine everytime...Igbo this, Igbo that.

Just letting you know how stuppid you sound..like always. Very bitter. I kinda wonder what Igbos must have taken from you...your dream?

Hehe..If your brain was any closer to mine, you wouldn't have such a moniker that is contrary to your sole objective in life, Hating Igbos.

Ashiere! grin
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
tonychristopher:
I am igbo but I must be honest here ..if ladipo stalls are not kn conformity with the municipal building laws I think they should be demolished. I have been there and that place is nasty.... mind you that apart from igbo other tribes were affected also

in imo state there is ama Hausa it used to be messed up and batchers but the place was demolished and rebuilt and Hausa peeps came back

let us call a spade a spade ...ladipo is messed up but I think they should allow traders to take their goods

I know they must have given them notice anyway

ndi igbo ka aku anyi ruo uno...

This is the first time I will be reading an objective post from you. Keep it up wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by jascon1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Come to kANO, an entire area was given Yoruba name.

Come to Kaduna, in Sabo, an entire area was named Amechi Area.

The igbos you speak of are the igbos with good education, they studied in Western Nigeria and where cultured, they will never call Lagos a no man land. They respect their host and even adopted the culture. Azikwe the greatest Igbo has ever produced names is first son BAMIDELE grin grin

The igbos of now, like youself are misguided, arrogant and senile. You lessons just started.
poverty has crowned a golden prince in Ur life. How low u r. Read my comment above u will c am Lagosian. But, u will only end up teaching yourself a lesson. Individualizing igbos is like separating black eye from peas. I'm only saying going after igbos is not something even your ancestors would have wished for. You are not well fed as a Yoruba man, your families need financial assistance, they lack jobs. These r what government sud be taking care of. Development is welcomed, but don't target evil at a tribe. Na wah o.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by fireforfire: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
IyaIode:
Good news, they can move to the lagoon

The same people crying all over this thread are the ones that will praise obiano for demolishing illegal structure. These people don't care what happens in other people's land.

Shut up. Devil
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
jascon1:
poverty has crowned a golden prince in Ur life. How low u r. Read my comment above u will c am Lagosian. But, u will only end up teaching yourself a lesson. Individualizing igbos is like separating black eye from peas. I'm only saying going after igbos is not something even your ancestors would have wished for. You are not well fed as a Yoruba man, your families need financial assistance, they lack jobs. These r what government sud be taking care of. Development is welcomed, but don't target evil at a tribe. Na wah o.

grin LOL you have to curse aint ya....... this pain you feel right now. Take a minute, try to drink water. You will realize emi ko ni mo ko ba e cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by ethicalUser(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
olapluto:
Few days ago, a thread made the fp about demolision in Lagos. The market affected was mostly Yourba. The market men and women were pained, but they still showed support and appreciation. They see it as a necessary thing to be done so the future of their children in Lagos will be better.
On that thread, I predicted there will be this lack of understanding and tribal backlash if Ladipo market was demolished. Everyone knows Ladipo had been marked for demolition long long time ago, with traders given notice. I am sure the govt will ignore the noise.
Not everything is about Igbo. It seems to be the lazy umbrella to run to whenever justice is being served. Tribalism will only thrive in a place filled with illiterates. Lagosians are smarter.
In the case of demolition of shops along badagary express road the traders were duly compensated several months b4 the actually demolition exercise took place the reason u saw most of them even encouraging government to continue with the demolition.
We are all Nigerians no trader will see his or her goods been demolished without compensation and smile at you. This is a different case all together no notice and traders were prevented from taking out their goods.
If u asked me that is wickedness destroying another man's legitimate means of obtaining livelihood And I see some peeps rejoicing about this action. Nigerians are really terrible people ..
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
UncleJudax:

Hahaha. You such a bitchh. I didn't whine, I never do..On the contrary na you de whine everytime...Igbo this, Igbo that.

Just letting you know how stuppid you sound..like always. Very bitter. I kinda wonder what Igbos must have taken from you...your dream?

Hehe..If your brain was any closer to mine, you wouldn't have such a moniker that is contrary to your sole objective in life, Hating Igbos.

Ashiere! grin

LOL ....... the truth is really painful grin. Hating Igbo you say, naaa hate is too strong an emotion I don't have. But Igbos need to be shown the way sometimes. Just as we showed your grand parents how to write their names.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by dokyOloye: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
jascon1:
So so unfair. So inhumane!!! There are so many places in Lagos to develop. Let's not settle this nonsense with development plans, I strongly believe it is a move to hurt the igbos. But, then when u render all these families jobless n diminish their sources of livelihood, u would want to sleep cozy in Ur homes?? Is it so unfair. I lived in Lagos back in the late 70ies and 80ies, without the igbos Lagos won't have been what it is today. Let's stop this sheet. If there can't be a united Nigeria then, let each one go his way. What does this country stand on? We keep fooling ourselves. Some folks on here talking tribal. most Yoruba ppl here are not even Lagosians n they own no wheel in Lagos. If you send the igbos to the Lagoon, where do u reserve for yourselves? As a Lagosian I strongly condemn this vile act.
Even the politics is gettig too tribal. Hausamen are clearly spelling the difference between westerners and northerners.
If oil and water cannot mix, then separate it!!!!
Most cool headed Yoruba man ever liveth.
I doff my cap for U.
Nwanne di n'mba 1 of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by natureblack(m): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
ladenz:

I feel you bro. Each time I read all the tribal comments in Nairaland, I get scared. This how the hatred between the Hutus and the Tutsis started and it eventually turned into one of the biggest genocides in history.

Think
Rwanda Rwanda !! cry cry

No country can truly progress if the people are suspicious of each other based on tired stereotype and historical resentment. sad

#IWeepForNigeria sad
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by jascon1(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
charlesucheh:
Tell those philosophical bull shit to your corrupt leaders in that region of yours. If your place was as favourable as lagos, why do you all run down to lagos for refuge!!!
see who is talking. Do u own a plot in Lagos? Is Ur family known in Lagos? What's your fathers name? Mention it here and let us know if Lagos truly knows u. U r probably living in a house an igbo man built or bought. If u like hate or die, but the truth is that the Igbos have almost bought Lagos. U will be surprised that even in Eko Atlantic city plots are sold daily to igbos. It is a lost battle n' am sorry to say it, Lagosians have no hometown anymore. Just like America today, it is the coming together that makes America strong
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by seedorfg(m): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
to all the ebowl's, if cant endure the change given to you in lagoon, then go to your Biafra zoo, chest beaters and ranting ehn
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ibo people really need to act or pretend like educated people for once. They are always too emotional when faced with reality and facts. You need to read up post on their biafra page and you just wonder how 90% of a tribe can be so shallow minded.

If an ibo man is killed in Malaysia for drugs, you see them crying and blaming the Malaysian govt and not their tribesmen. It's so unfortunate. They see any little thing as a fight against ibos.

And they keep making noise about returning to ibo land as if anyone is holding you back. It is only a daft and wretched ibo man that will return to ibo land based on stupid and petty emotional reasons. The law abiding ibos who are doing good business and making money will remain in any part of the country they find themselves. Una na get people to sell una market to for ibo land na im una no stay there.

Ladipo market will be renovated and the sensible law abiding ibos who know the kinda money they make will return and do business. Emotional goats can return to abia or enugu if they like.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
jascon1:
see who is talking. Do u own a plot in Lagos? Is Ur family known in Lagos? What's your fathers name? Mention it here and let us know if Lagos truly knows u. U r probably living in a house an igbo man built or bought. If u like hate or die, but the truth is that the Igbos have almost bought Lagos. U will be surprised that even in Eko Atlantic city plots are sold daily to igbos. It is a lost battle n' am sorry to say it, Lagosians have no hometown anymore. Just like America today, it is the coming together that makes America strong
Then, you know nothing about me.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
proxillin:

oh u mean from okirika 50 naira pant sellers.

Omo onile collect millions from land purchase.

Yes they also collect 20 naira from the 50 naira okirirka sellers.

It is called Tax.

Omo onile=Owner of the Land.

Little brain

True. Little-brained omo onile lives in the slums

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by olapluto(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
ethicalUser:

In the case of demolition of shops along badagary express road the traders were duly compensated several months b4 the actually demolition exercise took place the reason u saw most of them even encouraging government to continue with the demolition.
We are all Nigerians no trader will see his or her goods been demolished without compensation and smile at you. This is a different case all together no notice and traders were prevented from taking out their goods.

If u asked me that is wickedness destroying another man's legitimate means of obtaining livelihood And I see some peeps rejoicing about this action. Nigerians are really terrible people ..
You lie brother. Those in Ladipo were warned. I posted a news item from OCTOBER 2014 when the traders were 'VOWING' not to move. Moreso, compensation has not been paid to traders as you mentioned.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
wink
Good news in recent time. Operation get rid of shanties. other S/west states should follow suit. we need a good and better environment to breed and live. doesn't matter if it affects any tribe, all hands must be on deck

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha / Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.