Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:38 PM

Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) (61595 Views)

Fire Guts 50 Shops In Ladipo Auto Spare Parts Market / Section Of Ladipo Market Demolished / Ladipo Market Finally Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

LOL ....... the truth is really painful grin. Hating Igbo you say, naaa hate is too strong an emotion I don't have. But Igbos need to be shown the way sometimes. Just as we showed your grand parents how to write their names.
I swear son, you have got BPD, your sense of 'worthlessness' is so skyHigh. undecided

Hahaha. You don't a hate a nobody, if Igbos aren't this BIG, you wouldn't be dinning with their dung.

Go ahead and savour your HateFueledStupidity, I pull the plug on your ass.

In any case, your life is a disservice to humanity, drink something and pass out. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by cornel00(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Ask your village champions, they will tell you the news of the big city Lagos was what attracted them in millions to Lagos as far back as the fifties. While you are at it, ask your grand parents, as at the time they were walking naked to tap palm wine in your erosion ravaged jungles, Lagos and Ibadan already had higher institutions of learning and commerce was already in full swing grin

Before you sleep tonight, ask your lineage who taught the Igbo people how to read and write their names.

You wouldn't even be able to write your name today if not of a Yoruba man.

You are beneath me boy, I am Yoruba. don't ever forget that cheesy

Do I need to remind u that lagos was once de capital of this zoo?,some of those infrastructure are from de federal government but most of dem are owned by we igbos ....you are notthing but a shameless waste sperm of a yorrobber man,we can never be like you guys,you are such a lazy clown to say that a yorrobber man made us know how to write our name,there have never been a better writer in nigeria like de LATE chinue achebe not even your so called wole soyinka.
Take it or burn to arshes we are better than you guys in every aspect of life except cowering and juju killings
Did you guys let us go our way and we keep coming to lagosu no like soup yet u still de chop am,anyway that's how lazy people behave

Ofe mmanu,ewu gambia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
jascon1:
So so unfair. So inhumane!!! There are so many places in Lagos to develop. Let's not settle this nonsense with development plans, I strongly believe it is a move to hurt the igbos. But, then when u render all these families jobless n diminish their sources of livelihood, u would want to sleep cozy in Ur homes?? Is it so unfair. I lived in Lagos back in the late 70ies and 80ies, without the igbos Lagos won't have been what it is today. Let's stop this sheet. If there can't be a united Nigeria then, let each one go his way. What does this country stand on? We keep fooling ourselves. Some folks on here talking tribal. most Yoruba ppl here are not even Lagosians n they own no wheel in Lagos. If you send the igbos to the Lagoon, where do u reserve for yourselves? As a Lagosian I strongly condemn this vile act.
Even the politics is gettig too tribal. Hausamen are clearly spelling the difference between westerners and northerners.
If oil and water cannot mix, then separate it!!!!
hypocracy! When they relocated prisoners from the north to the east it was no Nigeria but now is one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Giov: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Tell me one thing sold in Ladipo that I cannot buy from jumia,konga or through any other online store.

Na the Igbos selling fake parts go suffer
wia does Jumia and Konga buy ia stuffs from? Smh. Dude get ur facts right cos its obvious ur not informed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by shogz89: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chai we really have a long way to go... The funny thing is this tribal war only occur online and never physical....
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
UncleJudax:

I swear son ( yeah bingo), you have got BPD( really your sister got that), your sense of 'worthlessness'(you know this cause its your family curse) is so skyHigh. undecided

Hahaha. You don't a hate a nobody ( what is this, product of Anambra baby factory with zero education), if Igbos aren't this BIG ( yeah the empty drum makes the loudest noise), you wouldn't be dinning with their dung ( did your daddy taught you this, real mofo).

Go ahead and savour your HateFueledStupidity ( its a natural occurrence in your villages), I pull the plug on your ass ( gay mofo, go Bleep your village shrine chief).

In any case, your life is a disservice to humanity ( I know your mom had you on the high way cause that's where accidents happen grin, drink something ( yeah drinking Wine in my hotel room cheesy) and pass out ( u are just a very depressed angry kid cheesy). grin ( na

updated properly, what did you say again?
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by stwazobia: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Trailblazer1:

And that particular tribe are the commercial nerve of Nigeria, that same tribe have made so much money in Lagos that they are almost buying up every land and lagoons in Lagos(ask omo onile in your area), they are survivors.

And I'm proud to be part of them. grin
Long live the republic of Igbo... without the Igbos there will be no Nigeria. We make Lagos what it is today. We are like the sun. you cannot cover us no matter how hard you try.... Proudly Igbo... In my next world, i refuse to belong to another tribe but IGBO. GOD BLESS UMUIGBO WHEREVER THEY ARE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
jascon1:
see who is talking. Do u own a plot in Lagos? Is Ur family known in Lagos? What's your fathers name? Mention it here and let us know if Lagos truly knows u. U r probably living in a house an igbo man built or bought. If u like hate or die, but the truth is that the Igbos have almost bought Lagos. U will be surprised that even in Eko Atlantic city plots are sold daily to igbos. It is a lost battle n' am sorry to say it, Lagosians have no hometown anymore. Just like America today, it is the coming together that makes America strong

Shut up.

only on the net.
that's the he only reason I hate the iboes.
they brag alot.
how many plot of land has your miserable father bought before he ran away.
onye nzuzu.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Yes u are dirty pigs.

Igbos live in decent part of lagos.

Am sure ur mama cooks ewedu ati amala beside mushin gutter flowing with black water effluents from sewages
im sure u dont av d idea of what u r talking abt
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Point of correction, the market was not demolished as op said but a part of the market which mushin local government sold to one igbo man was demolished,the man that bought it carried out the demolition with the help of mushin local government so that he can build a modern plaza there, I am a trader in ladipo so all the haters shuld find a reasonable gossp.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ezeeziokwu:
Point of correction, the market was not demolished as op said but a part of the market which mushin local government sold to one igbo man was demolished,the man that bought it carried out the demolition with the help of mushin local government so that he can build a modern plaza there, I am a trader in ladipo so all the haters shuld find a reasonable gossp.

lol........... here the chukwus comes
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by kingofdemons: 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rotimi47:
Even the picture of the shop being demolished tells a lot about how dirty the occupants( dirty tribe ) are; the picture is still OK but go into ladipo market and see for yourself and you might not be able to eat for days. Dirty tribe calling others a name that be fit's them, how will you describe aba!

go out and hustle and stop depending on benevolent free rice Hopless dirty tribe cone heads

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Demdem:

Because they have been forwarned several times and given several quick notices

So they gave them several QUICK notices and then came for demolition without letting them take away anything from their shops?. I put it to you that they have only shot themselves in the foot.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

updated properly, what did you say again?
Hahahaha. You are such a comedian. I once told you to kill yourself, the offer is still on.

Do the needful. grin
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Demdem:

Because they have been forwarned several times and given several quick notices

It's quit notice Oga not quick
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by kingofdemons: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
proxillin:

[size=18pt]Ojuku...father of Yeebos[/size]

Awolawo Hopless bastard yaraba man the rat poison king grin

cone heads

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by 1miccza: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
aderonila18:

Blah, blah , blah continue your online ranting as usual. UPOn all your chest beating that he won't win he won tongue Ladipo has been demolished and nothing you chest beaters can do grin

For your information Ladipo was scheduled for demolition even before Ambode won and your people were notified but as usual they preferred chest beating to carrying their load and Mushin LG dealt with them today grin

The lagoon is available for you grin

And what are you doing? We are all ranting online meen and I'll see you drowning in that lagoon too....
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Cyriacus Izuekwe

Some armed men and officials suspected to be working for Mushin Local Government and supported by a team of policemen on Tuesday morning invaded Ladipo Auto Spare Parts Market and demolished shops in the market.

During the demolition exercise, the traders were barred from entering the market in Mushin, Lagos State, western Nigeria, to remove their goods from the shops.

The armed men were battle ready to forestall any resistance from the traders as the demolition was going on.

Traders were also not allowed to get near the entrance into the market as tipper lorries were seen taking sand and gravel into the market to commence work after the demolition.

The chairman of the market and president of the central market union, Comrade Kingsley Ogunor said he was not informed before they came for the demolition which threw the entire market into confusion.

In front of the market gate was a banner placed by those suspected to be behind the demolition with the inscription: Proposed Commercial Development of Mushin, Lagos.

It was also written on the banner that Mushin Local Government in conjunction with a developer known as Total Value Integrated Services Limited is to commence building a modern plaza market in place of the present stalls being demolished.

Roofs at Ladipo market removed
Roofs at Ladipo market removed

The duration for the completion of the project is 18 months.

When our reporter visited the market Tuesday morning, some of the traders expressed their surprise over the development and said they were not given any notice, neither was there any court judgment asking them to vacate the stalls.

At the time of this report, the traders had started protesting over the demolition and had moved to the Mushin Council secretariat to complain about what they alleged as illegal demolition.

When our reporter visited the council, the council secretary, Mr Babajide Bello was not around to comment on the matter.

Traders locked outside the market as demolition going on at Ladipo market
Traders locked outside the market as demolition going on at Ladipo market

The information officer, Mr Akin Akinwunmi was not also around and did not pick calls at the time of this report.

A developer carried out a similar action some time last year and it did not amount to anything as the traders held on to their stalls.

It was not yet clear if it is the same developer that is behind the latest demolition.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
UncleJudax:

Hahahaha. You are such a comedian. I once told you to kill yourself, the offer is still on.

Do the needful. grin

lol..... don't take all these things to the heart man. don't die young.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by iyke2k4(m): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind should be banned from this forum for his deep hatred for the Ibos which he is showing on this platform.This violates Rule number 2.

Most Yorubas that are ranting their hatred for the Ibo tribe should also be banned.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by iyke2k4(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bros why the deep hate?

NewNigeriaMind:

lol..... don't take all these things to the heart man. don't die young.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
iyke2k4:
NewNigeriaMind should be banned from this forum for his deep hatred for the Ibos which he is showing on this platform.This violates Rule number 2.

Most Yorubas that are ranting their hatred for the Ibo tribe should also be banned.

I want to do this in good faith, to show how much I love and care for the Igbo I will calling Blessing to come spend the night. My Adaobi from the east side grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by uchwar1: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
justhelp:
Those pics lacks evidence to back up it claim op, there are no any armed men or bulldozer at work. I put it to u that u lied.
receive sense! If u need pics of armed men, pls look for any military checkpoint and take ur pix. Thomas!
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
iyke2k4:
Bros why the deep hate?

Really let me tell you what hate is:

feel intense dislike for.
"the boys hate each other"

synonyms: loathe, detest, dislike greatly, abhor, abominate, despise, execrate, feel aversion towards, feel revulsion towards, feel hostile towards, be repelled by, be revolted by, regard with disgust, not be able to bear/stand, be unable to stomach, find intolerable, shudder at, recoil from, shrink from;

These are very strong emotions I am in capable of these emotions cheesy

Don't take these things to heart bro.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Ugojames(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Take your hustle to the east, is that too difficult to comprehend.

Better still chukwujimi is in apapa, cry to him.

But note this and note it well, a day is coming we will force you all to leave lagos.
YOu and what inbreed army?
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ugojames:

YOu and what inbreed army?

Ojukwu has arrived cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by Ugojames(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Lol......... one deranged maggot said he has been in lagos since 1980. na your papa build lagos when you reach lagos. No be hunger chase all of una come lagos.

This is 2015, kanu on radio biafra has asked you all to come back to the east. Na by force to stay yoruba land.

We going burn you all.

You are not worth the effort
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by SleekyPosh(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
tonychristopher:
I am igbo but I must be honest here ..if ladipo stalls are not kn conformity with the municipal building laws I think they should be demolished. I have been there and that place is nasty.... mind you that apart from igbo other tribes were affected also

in imo state there is ama Hausa it used to be messed up and batchers but the place was demolished and rebuilt and Hausa peeps came back

let us call a spade a spade ...ladipo is messed up but I think they should allow traders to take their goods

I know they must have given them notice anyway

ndi igbo ka aku anyi ruo uno...
U Sir is the Most sensible Ibo man on Nairaland Yet. Wish dose remaining thrash heads will reason jst like U and stop using their ass to rizzin nd judge issues.
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by justhelp(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
uchwar1:
receive sense! If u need pics of armed men, pls look for any military checkpoint and take ur pix. Thomas!
you are such an idi.t, I guess that is how u insults your father at home and ur father used to Insults your grand father, foolish flaties

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by amaben2020(m): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Yoruba's are bastards, demons, devilish entities
Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by NewNigeriaMind: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
amaben2020:
Yoruba's are bastards, demons, devilish entities

Hugs, don't let what goes on here change who you are. Its easier spreading love smiley

Calling a whole tribe those names makes you even worse than those you despise right now.

The best way to win hate is to show love.

God help you to heal

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos) by tiger28: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
natureblack:
In the face of quagmire in Nairaland,I can only identify one root cause of our national woes.Tribalism!! We(Nigerians) are a cacophony of tribal singers! In a country with about 160 million people and more than 600 different ethnic groups,it has been impossible for us as a people to present a united front.

Btw,why are other African countries which are as diverse as we are not half as obsessed with their diversity ?

Tribalism stands in the way of national cohesion and consensus,creates a distraction away from serious national issues and often contributes to communal violence.

#BigShame angry
there wouldn't be tribalism if everyone respect everyone's culture and land . But when out of the many HUNDREDS or so tribes in Nigeria you have just ONE single tribe that constantly denigrate their host even outside Nigeria (SA, China, India, malaysia) and taunt their host, then a critical analysis has to be made to quell them. This was the same thing they did in the north until they were slaughtered over there . Imagine this same tribespeople rejoicing and taunting their northern host after the Nzeogu igbo coup. They were finally expunged en mass from the north when they drove their host against the wall. They can never learn....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) / List Of Top 100 Profitable Small-scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (updated) / Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.