Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

The Nairaland Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nairaland Assembly (6611 Views)

Herdsmen With Arms Storm Taraba Assembly, Threaten Showdown Over Grazing Bill / Nigeria Delegation At UN Gen Assembly In New York (Photos) / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
I might not be an ardent follower of politics but i know a few things about governance in our great nation

In my quest for more info on the state of affairs of our great nation, i couldnt find a suitable thread where i can quote and ask questions that isnt related to the topic without derailing and i wouldnt want to create unneccessary thread for my numerous questions...

As i have found that there is a chat / derailers room in other section and none here, which has prompt me to bring up this idea for people like me, the orubebe's , the fanatics ,the bigots and the neutrals to discuss about everything and nothing smiley .

Lets take some time out to relax, have fun and cool our heads here.

take note No abuses, no swearing and fighting, no marketing and preaching but arguments are allowed (what is politics without arguments anyway), we can even discuss the politics on nairaland (if there is any)

This is the nairaland assembly where the ''eyes'' and the nays dont have it, where everyone is a senator but there is no senate leader...so where do we begin from? smiley
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by jimohibrahim(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Following
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
sad
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by CountDracula(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Alright
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
sad
david you again? Thread never load finish you and jimohibrahim don drop comments

Do you guys have interest in politics?
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Omotayor123(f): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Good for NL.
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Bollove: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
In case .. here we go
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:
sad
R u married. To introvert
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
Good for NL.
any contribution? To make it better

30 days in office and it seems our dear president is only interested in exposing those that looted public funds when they were on seat....wats your take guys?
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Ama80(f): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
I am sen Ama80 rep Anambra south.i shal be sponsoring some bills in d course of d plenaries.welcome all

3 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ama80:
I am sen Ama80 rep Anambra south.i shal be sponsoring some bills in d course of d plenaries.welcome all
lolz...thatz cool, so wats ur proposal?
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Ama80(f): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
khachee:
lolz...thatz cool, so wats ur proposal?
I'm still lobbying our members so I can get enough votes to scale thru first readin.
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ama80:
I'm still lobbying our members so I can get enough votes to scale thru first readin.
since you are the first on seat i'll make you the ehmm... Secretary .....sorry what do they call people that take notes on the precedings of the meeting
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by paragon40(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin Mr. Senate President....or Mr. Microphone I will like you to read the letter sent to you by our party (APC), which I was nominated to be the majority lead...
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Ama80(f): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
khachee:
since you are the first on seat i'll make you the ehmm... Secretary .....sorry what do they call people that take notes on the precedings of the meeting
pls make me chair senate committee on works.
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by lionshare: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
I think we should pick a particular topic of discussion for each day or week!
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
paragon40:
mister, any problem?
Ama80:
pls make me chair senate committee on works.
wait till buhari appoints his ministers and btw, there are no funds so cancel the thoughts of embezzlement
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
lionshare:
I think we should pick a particular topic of discussion for each day or week!
nice suggestion....each day will be good so today its all about Jega resigning and the possible replacements....anything or anyone on your mind??
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Utchgirl(f): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
khtachee:
any contribution? To make it better

30 days in office and it seems our dear president is only interested in exposing those that looted public funds when they were on seat....wats your take guys?

Let's leave d dullard naah.

He has evn make it clear dt @ 72 dia r limitations 2 wht he can do.

He is alwaz looking 4 excuses nt 2 perform.

I knw some of d Dullard's supporters wil quote me.

Buhari plz giv us CHANGE and nt EXCUSES.

U r voted 4 CHANGE and nt EXCUSES
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Ama80(f): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
khachee:
mister, any problem? wait till buhari appoints his ministers and btw, there are no funds so cancel the thoughts of embezzlement
Ds is not about embezzlement but about ameliorating d plights of my ppl by bringing fed presence thru road networks by d way it's 8th assembly and change is trending.
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
paragon40:
grin Mr. Senate President....or Mr. Microphone I will like you to read the letter sent to you by our party (APC), which I was nominated to be the majority lead...
ohh....that is the problem with politics in our country, we are quick to fight for leadership / head of commitee and forgetting our primary and number 1 purpose.....to fight for the masses that voted you in
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Otherique: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
[/i]I am Hon. Otherique, I solemnly offer myself to be elected as the speaker of the 8th Assembly.

Thanks
[i]
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by austentero: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ok
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Utchgirl:

Let's leave d dullard naah.

He has evn make it clear dt @ 72 dia r limitations 2 wht he can do.

He is alwaz looking 4 excuses nt 2 perform.

I knw some of d Dullard's supporters wil quote me.

Buhari plz giv us CHANGE and EXCUSES.

U r voted 4 CHANGE and nt EXCUSES
haha....from a clueless president to a dullard, are we moving forward or backward?

Ehm....Sista dont you think slow and steady wins the race?
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ama80:
Ds is not about embezzlement but about ameliorating d plights of my ppl by bringing fed presence thru road networks by d way it's 8th assembly and change is trending.
you say change is trending? I havent seen any Have you?
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by gabazin080(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=khachee post=35327027] , the orubebe's , You called me and now am here. ORUBEBE IS HERE
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Otherique:
[/i]I am Hon. Otherique, I solemnly offer myself to be elected as the speaker of the 8th Assembly.

Thanks
[i]
i'm sorry mister, that position is being zoned to a particular tribe i cant seem to remember wink
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=gabazin080 post=35330003][/quote] like seriously i dont think i even know what orubebe means, av seen it a couple of times here, i thought twas that man that sad on the floor and protesting against the result... Do you mind helping me out? . Dats one of the reason i created this chat thread
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by paragon40(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
khachee:
ohh....that is the problem with politics in our country, we are quick to fight for leadership / head of commitee and forgetting our primary and number 1 purpose.....to fight for the masses that voted you in
everybody fighting for his own pocket...without thinking of whose ox is bn gored. atimes I think since they said I have a share in this country they shud give me my own part and let me go...don't call me prodigal cuz na only immunization I don benefit from government since dey born me...but I no get choice cuz no place like home...
Re: The Nairaland Assembly by Netob309(m): 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lol. I am sen. Netob from oyo south.aspirin 4 d post of deputy senate president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan – Falana Cries Out / Ndigbo Please Listen To My Advice / Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.