Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki (17510 Views)

Confirmation Of Rotimi Amaechi And Other Ministerial Nominees / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by Slynonny(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Well done Saraki.
Mr Mouth Action go and submit your ministerial nominees or keep on giving APC Mouth Action.
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by eipreel(f): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Goldmaxx:
who
ENTROVERT
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by doctokwus: 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nland mods should do something about this increasingly annoying childish habit of people booking spaces with no single contribution to the thread.
@topic,Saraki would wait till the tiny goodwill he has left extinguishes because he had no reason in d first place to adjourn for a month.
Is it only ministerial confirmation senators were voted for?
If Saraki had any sense and not blinded by greed for vain power,he wud have known there are many issues for d senate to legislate on and d ministerial list is d not a priority of both d present govt and Nigerians that voted in d senators.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by ckhelvin: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
No one says the bills sent from the executive arm of government shouldn't be treated with dispatch buh enough scrutiny shud be set in place. If the bills in question doesn't reflect in bringing good governance to my beloved country Nigeria, then Mr senate president, you don't owe anybody an explanation to void the list. Atleast that's part of what the National Assembly was created to do..please let partisan politics not cloud our judgement to do the right thing.. thanks
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by Goldmaxx(f): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
eipreel:
ENTROVERT
yes am tryin to ovethrow her
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by Daveflex(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
He better nor delay it for the benifit of the whole country not for personal gains.
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by deejayALFY(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
SAI SARAKI....SAI BABA...SAI CHANGE
MORE LIKEs FOR OUR DEAR SP..SARAKI
SHARE FOR CHANGE..#LetJoinHandsToMakeNaijaGreatAgain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by ZeezaRapture(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
wink
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by sensyman(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
cool
eipreel:
i hope so undecided
ahbi

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by olaolulazio(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sharaaaaaap!
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
IF YOU DO, NOBODY HAS THE POWER TO QUERY YOU
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by autocorrect(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
nairaet:
Please who is President Buhari
buhari Old wine Dogo Yaro Daura President West Germany
grin grin grin
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by RazziP(m): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
ALL YE PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR FRONT PAGE, HOW MUCH ARE YOU GIVEN. On my low-key rinsing
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by 9jatatafo(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
President Buhari and that ordinary commissioner are the ones making the machinery of government to run slow with ministerial appointment. I trust you Saraki though I wait to see how you and your cohorts will screen the ministers nominated by Thiefinubu. Hahahahahaha
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by eipreel(f): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Goldmaxx:
yes am tryin to ovethrow her
i meant ENTROVERT was trying to overthrow INTROVERT that was why he/she commented first
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by RazziP(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
ALL YE RUNNING AFTER FP, HOW MUCH ARE YOU GIVEN? On my low-key tinzin
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by 1stola: 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Goldmaxx:
nawao why did u comment 1st on ur own thread
The guy is mumu clown
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by 1stola: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
eipreel:
trying to overthrow INTROVERT
You are wasting your time. Both ENTROVERT AND INTROVERT is the same asshóle guy.
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by Justicealh3(m): 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Anyway u seem to be good.
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by eipreel(f): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
1stola:

You are wasting your time.
Both ENTROVERT AND INTROVERT is the same asshóle guy.
hehehe...nobody cares smiley
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by Ikemikeobi(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
You don't have any reason to do that
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by eph12(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
doctokwus:
Nland mods should do something about this increasingly annoying childish habit of people booking spaces with no single contribution to the thread.
@topic,Saraki would wait till the tiny goodwill he has left extinguishes because he had no reason in d first place to adjourn for a month.
Is it only ministerial confirmation senators were voted for?
If Saraki had any sense and not blinded by greed for vain power,he wud have known there are many issues for d senate to legislate on and d ministerial list is d not a priority of both d present govt and Nigerians that voted in d senators.
This senate is not yet ready to sit for anything. It's like a gun powder waiting to explode. Some issues need to be ironed out so things can move forward and they know this. So it's only wise they go sort it out privately so we don't get to watch wrestlemania on national tv. If in a month time APC don't accept reality on ground just like the immediate past president and call a truce then they're the bigger fool.
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by Goldmaxx(f): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
eipreel:

i meant ENTROVERT was trying to overthrow INTROVERT that was why he/she commented first
hokay
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by Goldmaxx(f): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
1stola:
The guy is mumu clown
dnt mind him
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by ndcide(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
At least buhari wouldn't blame saraki for his failure.

If not that he stated this earlier, the jaaaaanjaweeeds were going to latch onto this for the old soldier's inability to set up his cabinet.

Bunch of mofos

Saraki should also note that he is there to check the executive.

Thank God Ekwerenmadu is there to blow the whistle should any shyte happen.

We know that all these attacks on ekwerenmadu is because he'll reveal their shenanigans. And silent looting the APC is known for.

Thieves...
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by ComrdDRS: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
And d gullible still believe him. Nawao we naija
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by phabulux: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
ENTROVERT:
Senate President, Bukola Saraki, on Tuesday, assured Nigerians that the Upper Chamber, will not delay the confirmation of ministerial nominees once the list has been forwarded to his office by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Saraki stated this when he received in his office, the French Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. Denys Gaver, who paid him a courtesy visit.

He explained that the fact that the senate suspended plenary, will not disturb treatment of any communication from the president.

He said, “The suspension of plenary cannot disturb serious government business because we will resume plenary when there is any urgent matter of national importance.”

“Though the Senate is currently on break but we are working and we are ready to reconvene any time to attend to any national assignment, including the confirmation of President Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial nominees.”

He also pledged that the National Assembly would constantly cooperate with the executive arm of government to accomplish the programmes of the administration.

The senate president said bills from the executive arm of government would be treated with dispatch, as part of efforts to support the president to effect the positive change expected from his administration by Nigerians.

The senate president told the French delegation that the Senate had started work already by setting up an 18-member committee to formulate a realistic and progressive Legislative Agenda, for the 8th Senate.

He explained that the agenda would address issues like poverty alleviation, law enforcement, national security, commercial disputes, eradication of corruption and investments in the Petroleum sector.

Saraki also pledged that the National Assembly will partner with the French National Assembly in the area of capacity building for legislators, and strengthen the bilateral relations between the two countries.

He added that the bilateral relationship would also ensure that more French investments flow into Nigeria.

He specifically solicited the co-operation of the French government in tackling the security problems in the North-eastern part of Nigeria, particularly as Nigeria shares borders with French-speaking countries.

The French envoy, who described the leadership tussle at the National Assembly as part of democracy, solicited for cooperation between the National Assembly and the President Buhari-led executive arm of government.

Gaver, said the expectation of the international community on Nigeria is high.

He also called for cooperation between the private sector in Nigeria and its counterpart in France.

“On security, Gaver said France is encouraging her former colonies in West Africa to cooperate with Nigeria in the onslaught against the Boko Haram insurgency.

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-wont-delay-confirmation-of-buharis-ministerial-nominees-saraki/

Christ, all this just to give yourself the privilege of sounding f#oo#li#sh?
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by seemsnice: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omo ale won bi e da, who born monkey wey no giv am banana, illorin mesuru mesujamba.
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by RainboAfricana(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
WHO IS DIS MAN CALLED SARAKU OR SORAKI DIS MAN WILL SMELL HIS BOMBOM IF HES THERE FOR HIS OWN PURPOSE
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by Otunbatrafford: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Before nko. Be reminded that u are just a senator representative Kwara Central. It's totally out of place to say you won't delay the confirmation of Buhari's ministers, what happened to other senators or you are the only single individual that makes up the Senate? If You really have a common sense, I expected you to say we won't delay the confirmation of ministers. If you continue in this your arrogance, the seat of Senate president would be too hot for you. The other time you referred to the vice president as a "Common commissioner" a word is enough for the wise.
Re: I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki by 1stola: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
eipreel:
hehehe...nobody cares smiley
Shut da fùck up! You silly do and that is why you quoted him undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International / Police, SSS, Broker Peace Between Wike, Amaechi / JUST IN: Buhari Sets Targets For Incoming Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.