Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,017 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:32 AM

Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil (2234 Views)

Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike / Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness / Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by Gistarena(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
A bloody encounter between operatives of the Department of State Security, DSS and Directorate of Military Intelligence, DMI was averted today at the presidential villa, Abuja when the DMI agents blocked an attempt by the DSS agents to gain access into the offices. The face-off came even as a comprehensive audit of security personnel deployed to the presidential villa commenced today. The DSS operatives were last week expelled from the villa and their services restricted to the outside corridors of the villa.

?A memo signed by the Aide-De-Camp to President Muhammadu Buhari, Lt.-Col. Lawal Abubakar, the exercise was needed for “accountability and deployment.” The memo dated June 25, 2015 was titled “Request for strength returns of security personnel/forces deployed within the Presidential Villa, Abuja.”

The ADC requested that the required information should be forwarded to his office latest by today, Monday. The memo reads, “The need for proper accountability by all security forces/personnel deployed within the Presidential Villa cannot be over-emphasised.

“This has made it imperative to collate an updated nominal roll for all security forces/personnel deployed within the Presidential Villa performing physical security duties for proper accountability and deployment.

“Based on this, and in the spirit of enhancing general security within the Presidential Villa, you are requested to submit a comprehensive nominal roll of security personnel/security forces in your department/offices to office of the ADC for further necessary action.”
- See more at:http:///7sc6UQ
Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by natas22: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
B
Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by temitemi1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by mistabiola: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Battle for supremacy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by Minet16(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
b
Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by innofyno(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Strange... Please what are the benefits of guarding the President?

1 Like

Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by Mogidi: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nigeria is now leaderless.

1 Like

Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by SUBMARINE: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
And this is the worthless CHANGE some educated Southern mumus clamoured for

Why can't BabaOneChance settle this once and for all

In short why is the Military known for coup guarding the villa

Confusion Lamentation Excuses

NIGERIANS SAY AFTER ME

PRAY NOT TO BE AS CONFUSED AS BUHARI
grin

grin

grin

5 Likes

Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by carinmom(f): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by ope2711(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
And another news will denied this tomorrow. Nawa for all these stories o. I think we need action, action speaks louder than voice!
#AllMotionNoMovement.

1 Like

Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by ezebunafo(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Issokay.
Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by Vanityupnvanity(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nigeria is doomed

2 Likes

Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Why is Mr President also keeping quiet on an issue that bothers on the security of his own life?

This is not the NHA issue were we are told that he will not interfere in issues about another arm of government yet he is taking sides already which is a sign that he actually belongs to somebody which is a contradiction to the i belong to no one statement from Mr President.

who is constitutionally empowered to guard the president of Nigeria?

Why are all the issues plaguing this APC government at the moment centered on the violation of statutory rules and conventions?

Is Mr President not aware of the rancor going on right inside his house between the security agencies entrusted with protecting him?

If he cant address these little issues inside his official place of residence then i honestly cant deliberately delude myself by expecting so much from him.

3 Likes

Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by stevecantrell: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Buhari don't be a victim of any silly 'accident' Please !
Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
CHNANGE does not always mean Progress.

Noblezone be like.. "I no tell una?"
Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by disqus(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hush Mr President is sleeping... Hehehe
Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by bakila: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
The President does and is not supposed to talk too much. Abi you no know?
byrron:
Why is Mr President also keeping quiet on an issue that bothers on the security of his own life?

This is not the NHA issue were we are told that he will not interfere in issues about another arm of government yet he is taking sides already which is a sign that he actually belongs to somebody which is a contradiction to the i belong to no one statement from Mr President.

who is constitutionally empowered to guard the president of Nigeria?

Why are all the issues plaguing this APC government at the moment centered on the violation of statutory rules and conventions?

Is Mr President not aware of the rancor going on right inside his house between the security agencies entrusted with protecting him?

If he cant address these little issues inside his official place of residence then i honestly cant deliberately delude myself by expecting so much from him.
Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
bakila:
The President does and is not supposed to talk too much. Abi you no know?

OK SIR
Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by In2systemsTech(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Where is the President standing in all these...
Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by gebest: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
K
Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by dayo23(f): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
President that cannot even proffer a solution to his Party problems, he just dey paint facebook, twitter, Nairaland and instagram. red with his pictures.
Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by sammyj: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
I pity the mole GEJ DSS because the DMI is not smiling right now!
Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Since APC came in power, it has been confusion, allegations, propaganda and lies everywhere.

Tufiakwa. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by kingofdemons: 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
all i know is

buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

1 Like

Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
sammyj:
I pity the mole GEJ DSS because the DMI is not smiling right now!

so DSS now belongs to GEJ......You need a brain implant!!!!
Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by sammyj: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2015
. cheesy shocked cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss
succed:

so DSS now belongs to GEJ......You need a brain implant!!!!
Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2015
i think the ADC should have applied wisdom to this matter ,there is always a diplomatic way in handling matters.
Re: Bloody Encounter Averted As DMI, DSS Operatives Face-off Inside Presidential Vil by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2015
They are battling to remain in aso rock when islamist terrorists is ravaging the NE

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News.....Vice senate president escape death in abuja today / “The Budget Of N8tr Is Doable” – FIRS Boss / Breaking News: INEC Declares Yahaya Bello Kogi Governor-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.