Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,210 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. (5245 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by sandrannna(f): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
No time. the usual, no sleeping on the bicycle.

Ladies, ur own assignment is to like whichever six packs u prefer. Let's c who will have the highest number of likes.
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Aminat508(f): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by INTROVERT(f): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Where's my chair grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by asumo12: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Aburomi

Aminat508:
grin grin

Omo Iya Asumo
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Catalyst4real: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
[Eroti¢]I cheated on my Fiancee, a day to our wedding
http://catalyst4real.com/i-cheated-on-my-fiancee-a-day-to-our-wedding/
The things we do for love sad

1 Like

Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by agarawu23(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
na 7 pack you go see undecided

first show us your boobs undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Slimzjoe(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
U are a big fo.ol, morofvck attention seeking i.i.diot. Transgender!

Are u not Tired of Following Him/her from Thread to Thread Insulting??
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Aminat508(f): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
asumo12:
Aburomi

Omo Iya Asumo
show us your 6 packs nah grin
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by IamLEGEND1: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Are u not Tired of Following Him/her from Thread to Thread Insulting??
i dn"t follow idi.iots like her. It just co-incident.. Between hw do u notice? It seems u....
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
What i will gladly show is my ROD PACK rather... so ladies get ready
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by ApcSucks: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
Where's my chair grin

Mumu thread

1 Like

Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by sandrannna(f): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
What i will show is my ROD PACK... so ladies get ready

Hmmmm, dats nt a bad idea.
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Slimzjoe(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i dn"t follow idi.iots like her. It just co-incident.. Between hw do u notice? It seems u....

Could be Co_incidence too
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Could be Co_incidence too
we both knw it nt. U knw wat u are doing.
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by asumo12: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
I gat 1 pack if u don't mind!

Aminat508:
show us your 6 packs nah grin

Ggrin cuman show dem ur 6 packs wey kingtom dash u!
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Mostwanted7: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
The queue at first bank allen junction bad today,later did at UBA sha,share urs #derailers

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by ggrin(f): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
sandrannna:

Hmmmm, dats nt a bad idea.

hm..u sure u wana do diz? grin
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Slimzjoe(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
we both knw it nt. U knw wat u are doing.

Wich is?
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by djeezy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by glimpse33(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
yeeere...SIX PACKS THREAD!

*grabs v!brator , cucumber cool
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by sandrannna(f): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

hm..u sure u wana do diz? grin

Na u dem go ban na. Bt b4 dem ban u, a lot of ladies must av seen it.
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
sandrannna:

Na u dem go ban na. Bt b4 dem ban u, a lot of ladies must av seen it.

LOL...any lady dat beholds it will b in my bed by morro grin
u inclusive
so dats y i asked
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by ireneony(f): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
what a funny thread
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by sandrannna(f): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

LOL...any lady dat beholds it will b in my bed by morro grin
u inclusive

Abi dem don dey ur bed ni! E nor fit happen.

I dare u to upload it.
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
What i will gladly show is my ROD PACK rather... so ladies get ready

I like to see it
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by IamLEGEND1: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
mostwanted7
even though the get small problem for her grey matter
make we pity am, make one of her threads survive.
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
sandrannna:

Abi dem don dey ur bed ni! E nor fit happen.

I dare u to upload it.

lol... dont dare me gurl! coz im dead serious!
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Oyind17:

I like to see it

1. are u a gal?
2. u ready to fall victim? cheesy
Re: Guys: Take A Picture Of Ur Six Packs For The Viewing Pleasure Of The Ladies. by sandrannna(f): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

lol... dont dare me gurl! coz im dead serious!

Don't be like nigeria's government who only know how to talk bt gat no action.

Do it, dat when I will know u r serious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys / Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash / Can't Release With A Condom On. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.