Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul (6029 Views)

Elijah Vs Klaus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Collisam(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Yeah and I like that about him. Bad boy cool
yeah Wah of EnZo
Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Collisam(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2015
Collisam:
How come nobody is defending Ra's. Hmmm what do I know grin #Team Klaus
Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Mktlol: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
Klaus is immortal

1 Like

Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Collisam(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
It's like you don't get my question the question is 'who will you fear most' give your reason
Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Collisam(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mktlol:
Klaus is immortal
Klaus might be immortal but he doesn't have thousands of trained assassins on his call
Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by chrisgurl(f): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2015
Smagiro18:
is he a 1000 years old vampire or werewolf or maybe a witch if non of d above den it's an insult to Klaus
lol...exactly! He only has his assasins and lazarus pit! The ras a' ghul title has so many pronunciations in the show..don't knw which is d right one...nyways cheers to an original..teamKlaus#

1 Like

Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Collisam(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2015
chrisgurl:
lol...exactly! He only has his assasins and lazarus pit! The ras a' ghul title has so many pronunciations in the show..don't knw which is d right one...nyways cheers to an original..teamKlaus#
you said it all

1 Like

Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2015
NiKlaus of course.

That guy is bad asss personified.

He can't die for crying out loud.

2 Likes

Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by grenadevandy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] I'm on team Ras al ghul my arguement? He trained THE BATMAN wink

1 Like

Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by grenadevandy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
And for all yal that say Klaus can't die last I checked I never seen vamps grow back a lost limb or A HEAD

1 Like

Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by kingston247: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
grenadevandy:
And for all yal that say Klaus can't die last I checked I never seen vamps grow back a lost limb or A HEAD

Then u haven't seen blade ..(.frost)...and jeepers creppers...

1 Like

Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by grenadevandy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
kingston247:

Then u haven't seen blade ..(.frost)...and jeepers creppers...

First Frost could do that cause he had gone through one ritual that made him like a vampire god and not just any normal vampire and Jeepers Creppers is not a vampire have no idea what the ugly creature was but it wasn't a vampire. If it was it wouldn't be needing a knife to kill unarmed humans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Collisam(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Finally someone on team Ra's but we are still winning #Team Klaus
Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Csami(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ra's ah ghul for me.

1 Like

Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
I love both Geez Buh Klaus is more dangerous

1 Like

Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Yeah and I like that about him. Bad boy cool
lol

Dat guy izzzzz craezy as fvck

1 Like

Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Collisam(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Csami:
Ra's ah ghul for me.
why Ra's? Your reason
Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Collisam(m): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jarizod:
I love both Geez Buh Klaus is more dangerous
why is he more dangerous? Ra's commands an army of highly trained remorseless assassins
Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Collisam:
why is he more dangerous? Ra's commands an army of highly trained remorseless assassins
Klaus can destroy them all in a matter of minutes
Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Collisam(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jarizod:
Klaus can destroy them all in a matter of minutes
that is very impossible,before they fight him they will no his weaknesses and kill him. And the question is who do you fear most? Not them going against each other Klaus will surely win that
Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Collisam:
that is very impossible,before they fight him they will no his weaknesses and kill him. And the question is who do you fear most? Not them going against each other Klaus will surely win that
I fear Rashaghul more cheesy
Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Collisam(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jarizod:
I fear Rashaghul more cheesy
lol you see what am saying but me I still fear Klaus more,Ra's will track you and kill you while Klaus will play mind games before reaping your heart out
Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 03, 2015
Collisam:
lol you see what am saying but me I still fear Klaus more,Ra's will track you and kill you while Klaus will play mind games before reaping your heart out
True smiley

1 Like

Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by grenadevandy(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2015
Collisam:
It's like you don't get my question the question is 'who will you fear most' give your reason

Based on this arguement its a tie because in the world of the originals and vampire diaries Klaus is feared mostly for his reckless and ruthless actions though at some point people got tired of the fear because they got use to the threats unlike when Elijah promises pain while in Dc world Ras al ghul is a myth. Just sit and reason he taught Batman how to become the symbol of fear and be more than a man. Then we come to arrow and see where they threaten to kill how many people each night till Sarah's killer is found even before he showed Oliver was quaking in his green leather boots

1 Like

Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Collisam(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2015
grenadevandy:

Based on this arguement its a tie because in the world of the originals and vampire diaries Klaus is feared mostly for his reckless and ruthless actions though at some point people got tired of the fear because they got use to the threats unlike when Elijah promises pain while in Dc world Ras al ghul is a myth. Just sit and reason he taught Batman how to become the symbol of fear and be more than a man. Then we come to arrow and see where they threaten to kill how many people each night till Sarah's killer is found even before he showed Oliver was quaking in his green leather boots
true but you still have to fear one of them more either way they will kill you if they want to
Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by grenadevandy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Collisam:
true but you still have to fear one of them more either way they will kill you if they want to
Well Klaus kills fast Ras beats the stuffing outta you first

1 Like

Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by grenadevandy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
The thing Klaus has going for him is he's supernatural take that away and he pretty much a goner but Ras is a man who attained mythology status he is more than a man he is a symbol of justice order and like it or not FEAR after all he trained Batman and incase yal haven't seen Justice League doom? Bats had a plan to defeat all the superpowered JL members to keep them in check when asked who keeps him in checkn his reply? That's why I made the Justice League.

1 Like

Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by grenadevandy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
grenadevandy:
The thing Klaus has going for him is he's supernatural take that away and he pretty much a goner but Ras is a man who attained mythology status he is more than a man he is a symbol of justice order and like it or not FEAR after all he trained Batman and incase yal haven't seen Justice League doom? Bats had a plan to defeat all the superpowered JL members to keep them in check when asked who keeps him in checkn his reply? That's why I made the Justice League.

Student of the goes to........... If that's the student then brother best believe and fear the teacher

1 Like

Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by grenadevandy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Prophecy has it that "whoever survives the blade of Ras Al Ghul becomes the next Ras Al Ghul". The only meaning I'm getting from that is in like every 100 years or more more than that 100 have fallen before him and if you cross his path the chances of survival is less than 0. The man takes great pride and joy in his work very thorough. He is an expert in the art of KILLING and FEAR

1 Like

Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Collisam(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
grenadevandy:
great point
Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Collisam(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
grenadevandy:
Prophecy has it that "whoever survives the blade of Ras Al Ghul becomes the next Ras Al Ghul". The only meaning I'm getting from that is in like every 100 years or more more than that 100 have fallen before him and if you cross his path the chances of survival is less than 0. The man takes great pride and joy in his work very thorough. He is an expert in the art of KILLING and FEAR
lol you have said it all. In Klaus's part no one can face him and survive, he has lived for centuries and has all the strategies you can possibly think of. Ra's will send assassins to get you whereas Klaus will go after you himself the chances of surviving that is impossible
Re: Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul by Collisam(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
In arrow Malcolm Merlin stayed hidden from Ra's he killed all the asassins sent after him, do you think Merlin can stay hidden from Klaus and even take his throne? Hell no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TSTV :: Connecting Your World / Breaking Bad Discussion Thread / Sleepy Hollow: Season 3 Episode 1 Download Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.