Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together (61869 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Welcomes Son (Photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Is An Old Man In "The Johnsons" (Photos) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In NYSC Camp (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by Missmossy(f): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Cool. They are indeed having fun grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by Lawconfessor(f): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
godoluwa:

Learn from adults KID!

[quote author=ahamonyeka post=35340213]that boy you said is going out with the mama will feed you for life.
Mind you he has achieved a lot with national honour so,tell me between you and him who be boy?
Una go just dey talk just because you wan comment.
Thanks!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by k4kings(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
smithadam:
how many times will this pix come up angry angry angry
just One more tym. Thanks
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by Gelengelen: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mintek:

A million likes for you. Welcome on board!
tnx to you. are u male or female?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by ahamonyeka(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=Lawconfessor post=35341212][/quote]you welcome.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by bmos(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shegman22:
Chinedu Ikedieze “Aki” and Wife having Fun together. They
have been Married for 5 years now

No pickin yet?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2015

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by bummyla(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Congratulations!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
wey the pikin na? so this babe no wan give this man pikin?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by wokomabest(m): 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wonderful couple.God bless you two and give you children.it doesn't matter what people say.LOVE IS ALL.let love lead
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by pablus: 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
are they in a cassava farm? sweet!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by kegan1759(m): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lolz
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by chaxking(m): 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Shortyy:
long distance relationship
lol nice punchline
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by Udoks(m): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
5 years already? Wondering if they have a child yet.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by IntroVAT: 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omg omg omg
AKI has been married for 5 years?
Op either you dont know what you are saying, or I have been a coma since because I know when aki got married. Pics were everywhere
what have I done with my life since then? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by Edwardhead(m): 12:30am On Jul 01, 2015
SammyO4real:
[size=16pt] C'est amusant est interresant aussi: Mari est plus moin que Femme. Mais, pas probleme si le couple aime l'autre comme des dents et la langue.[/size]
you talk true, if they truly love each other
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by tiger28: 1:04am On Jul 01, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
opp sorry to interupt I think you made a mistake

I could only see a boy going some where with him mama
didirin, I bet they have been married together(5) more than you have and will be in any relationship and most people too.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by nsyforreal: 1:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Freemanan:

old pics man!!!!!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by abdulmajin: 3:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Nice shoot? Via http://360cribng.com
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by todayguest(m): 4:53am On Jul 01, 2015
If it pains you. Go and die!!! What he lacked in height, he got more in his brain and pockets. People must talk. Haters must hate.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by denisbath(m): 5:08am On Jul 01, 2015
No bad sha
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by dwayni: 6:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Shortyy:

Biach at least she got a man. You almost look like Meg Griffin

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by nwaezeubom: 6:03am On Jul 01, 2015
MosakuAW:

Nice couple.

Enjoy your life.

what is nice about them, and what kind of fun could they be having?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by chrischina(m): 6:11am On Jul 01, 2015
Gelengelen:
[size=20] AM NEW IN NAIRALAND. PLEASE WELCOME ME WITH YOUR LIKES. SHOW ME SOME LOVE WITH YOUR LIKES. [/size]

Na who invite you? If you disturb us too much here we go send you home.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by Mintek: 6:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Gelengelen:
tnx to you. are u male or female?

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 01, 2015
married for ffiivvee years

where is/are the child(ren)
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by Keepshining(f): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2015
Shegman22:
Chinedu Ikedieze “Aki” and Wife having Fun together. They
have been Married for 5 years now
Terribly Terrible!! Oya next??
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by sweatlana: 7:14am On Jul 01, 2015
Gelengelen:
[size=20] AM NEW IN NAIRALAND. PLEASE WELCOME ME WITH YOUR LIKES. SHOW ME SOME LOVE WITH YOUR LIKES. [/size]

Pls how do u enlarge your font size?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by billyG(m): 7:15am On Jul 01, 2015
How he go take knack akpako with his 1/2 inch pipi?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by liricyst(m): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Shortyy:

i don't like that you are yabbing him but I appreciate creativity and intelligence. So....nice one
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by billyG(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Midehi:
wey the pikin na? so this babe no wan give this pikin pikin?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together by adakoleagbenu: 7:30am On Jul 01, 2015
Shortyy:
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) / Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management / This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.