Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? (3876 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by sinaj(f): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Luedave:
being broke ain't d worse.... it makes men stronger and wiser

so therefor rule dat out

nd heartbroken too huh wink
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
vizkiz:

tell me, what is the worse thing that can ever happen to a woman? undecided

I have no idea man....I think losing a child is the worst thing that can happen to any woman. That's the worst I can think of sha.

But I get the man own abi? grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by sinaj(f): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Goldmaxx:
sinaj baby,k33p calm and check my signature

u bj for a living? I hpe itz jux a lyric though
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Gurgle(f): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Luedave:
shops closed more so there's love in sharing so its gud if I spread it

FLAWED LOGIC EVERYWIA
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
sinaj:

nd heartbroken too huh wink
being heartbroken can as well be d sweetest tin dat wud happen to a man b'cos it makes him more focus in life and patiently examine and study before leaping.... *tongue*
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by sinaj(f): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
jamalchance:
Igbo girl alert

undecided
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by IamLEGEND1: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
diz is pretty simple,.....wen he looses his TRUSTY and ONLY bulala.

coz dat makes you about as useful as a vegetable.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Goldmaxx(f): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
sinaj:

u bj for a living? I hpe itz jux a lyric though
no it just 4 fun.#*i knw u in absu
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by sinaj(f): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Goldmaxx:
no it just 4 fun.#*i knw u in absu
hian me ke?

lol in absu?

in ur dream or fantasy?
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Goldmaxx(f): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
sinaj:

hian me ke?

lol in absu?

in ur dream or fantasy?
the building behind u in ur dp is in absu,okay wher do u skul
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by sinaj(f): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Goldmaxx:
the building behind u in ur dp is in absu,okay wher do u skul

xori to disappoint u bwoy...

avnt bin to absu b4 wink

ama pitakwa barney cool
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by vizkiz: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
ahsekeena:

I have no idea man....I think losing a child is the worst thing that can happen to any woman. That's the worst I can think of sha.

But I get the man own abi? grin

no you didn't get it! tongue

That part you mentioned can still be fixed wink
Re: What Is The Worst Thing That Can Ever Happen To A Man? by Goldmaxx(f): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
sinaj:

avnt bin to absu b4 wink
ama pitakwa barney cool
sinaj:

avnt bin to absu b4 wink
ama pitakwa barney cool
sinaj:

avnt bin to absu b4 wink
ama pitakwa barney cool
i love ph gals cos they ar gud in bed wat of u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Version Of Love Letter / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? / How To Tell What A Man Will Be Like In Bed By The Way He Eats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.