Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

What Business Can I Invest 2M In Enugu? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Invest 2M In Enugu? (5545 Views)

What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? / Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist / I Can Invest #2m Or #3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Invest 2M In Enugu? by Udiboy(f): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hello House,
What lucrative and capital yielding business can one invest into in Enugu.
I mean something that Enugu people will love.
It could be products, services or anything.
Please, help with your suggestions .
Thank you.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2M In Enugu? by emmyagi(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Let me think

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2M In Enugu? by Udiboy(f): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
emmyagi:
Let me think
Waiting
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2M In Enugu? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Actually here to learn.
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2M In Enugu? by Bilabong(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Udiboy:
Hello House,
Thank you.
since you said 2 mill, buy 4 cars at not more than 450 each use the remaining 50 to paint it and do some registration. Give them out and collect 700k each within one year
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2M In Enugu? by Udiboy(f): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lacomus:
Actually here to learn.
Ok dear,
Let's see what the gurus have to say to us.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2M In Enugu? by tolugar: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bilabong:
since you said 2 mill, buy 4 cars at not more than 450 each use the remaining 50 to paint it and do some registration. Give them out and collect 700k each within one year

@op run as much as ur legs can carry

This is one of the worst investment so far. Don't look at the 700k stuff.

Talking out of exp. and observation.

Keep listening op

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2M In Enugu? by Udiboy(f): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
tolugar:

@op run as much as ur legs can carry

This is one of the worst investment so far. Don't look at the 700k stuff.

Talking out of exp. and observation.

Keep listening op

I hear you sir.
What's are the pros and cons from ur experience?
Is there even a bus for 450k?
Just asking.
Anyone??Any ideas?
Re: What Business Can I Invest 2M In Enugu? by bigfrancis21: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Udiboy:
Hello House,
Thank you.

Have you thought about constructing a multi-purpose building for holding events such as weddings, anniversaries, conferences, parties etc.? You build the building in such a way that it contains 3 or more different spaces. People will book in advance to use your building space for their events. Weddings are a constant source of revenue because they hold every weekend and people will constantly wed.

Let's do the math: let's assume that your multi-purpose building contains 3 halls and to book a hall for an event costs N150,000. Let us assume also that every weekend, all the halls are booked, thus you have a generated income of N450,000 every weekend. There are 4 weeks in a month, thus N1,800,000 in a month or approximately N22 million naira in a year. Let us call this income generated from weekends (Saturdays) alone, not including passive income generated from events held on weekdays. Include the booking reservations for Sundays in a year and weekdays. you may have an extra N5m.

On the side, you could offer wedding preparation and decoration services at a fee that goes between N150k to N300k.

Let's do the balance sheet part: let's say you sunk in 5 - 10 million naira in building the structure, and let us assume your first year is a bit slow because you are still generating publicity for your building, you recover your money within 2 to 3 years. This is the worst case scenario.

You may not recover your money invested in the building immediately but after 2 or 3 years, the income that comes in becomes entirely yours. Think of it as a long-term investment. If you want to make money in life, you have to be patient. Good money doesn't come quickly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2M In Enugu? by nelogee7(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
I feel Your pain Bro.. You really need to be careful on the choice of business you intend to open in Enugu as the Enviroment is not so business friendly, with too many investors clustering around a particular kind of business, setting the competition so high .. You have to be creative honestly and do not just jump into anything. Building materials is clustered and already hijacked by some group of business men .. Car wash is Overrated and does not really bring the profits as such.. IF you are so Serious bro.. You can add me on whatsapp.. 08066053738 so we can chat.. I am not selling E book.. I just would want to Discuss with you on my Ideas personally.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2M In Enugu? by EvenInFreetown: 6:37am On Jul 03, 2015
Udiboy:
Hello House,
Thank you.
Tell us the location u want to locate the business - is it in Enugu city or anywhere within Enugu state?.Secondly, how long do u intend to carry-on with this business (i understand that u may just want to make some quick cash and then shut-down the business)?.If u provide answers to the above u would be properly guided.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Invest 2M In Enugu? by boss1310(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2015
in Nigeria now when you want to make money some of the things that i know are communication gadgets and accessories,importations and food business.
food business is all year round even if its dirty sometimes but it fetch good profits and its not affected by season weather and public holiday,any food product that have its season you can sell them till its off season then you start from the one in current season.i dnt live in enugu but if you live in a high class area even poor area you can have a very small shop then invest in salad products both edible and non edible i tell you you can triple your profits.but remember some are bought from the north i said this in the case of if you are afraid to venture there
i dont have the time to tell you about importatiobs and communication stuff but you can investigate that on your own

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business / Nigeria, China Partner To Curtail Importation Of Substandard Products / Which Business Can I Start With 800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.