Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,457 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

How I PRANKED A Girl Who Wants To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I PRANKED A Girl Who Wants To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (1035 Views)

My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery 2 - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN / My 1st Ibo Girl Date - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I PRANKED A Girl Who Wants To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
This happened to
me truly. There is a
girl in my area I met
one beautiful sunday
evening, I actually
saw off my girlfriend
to the bus stop and
while I was on my
way
back home, this lady
just busted out of an
adjacent street and was going right before
me, he big carraige actually got my attention, I moved closer to her and noticed
she
was playing Johnny by Yemi Alade.

I then used the opportunity to get her attention by telling her am the Johnny she
has
been looking for, so God has answered her prayer, she just laughed. I asked if she
could send me the song through bluetooth. 'No' she replied 'dunno what's wrong
with
mybluetooth' she asked if I was on BBM and I said yes, I gave her my
PIN 5653D493 ,
and she sent the song.

We walked some few distance then she told me she had gotten to her destination.
I
didn't bother to ask for her number since I got the PIN. We later chatted in the
night
and I learnt she was a teacher in her dad's school, she was just using that to pass
time
after finishing from Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Lagos until she is
able to
gain admission into the University.
We scheduled to meet the following day at a sharwamah joint in my locality -
SHARWAMA.com. I got her a piece and I as well ordered for myself with a can of
beer
for me and Smirnoff for her, we talked about so many things and as an
entertainment
enthusiast, we talked about the industry and she wondered how I get to know
much,
told her I read widely and have great passion for media stuff.

I ordered for another
round of sharwama and noticed this girl smiled.
She seemed so happy to have hit the jackpot. It was already late so I asked the
server
to help get a take-away pack. I saw her off to her house and she gave me her
number
even without me asking. The following day, she called me and asked if I would
take her
out that day, I said no problem as money is not an issue.

We met at same joint and she ate her sharwamah as usual, but this time around, I
didn't order for another round.
We left and I noticed her disposition was somehow dull, she would respond lightly
to
my questions and didn't say goodnite when she got home. I wonder what could
have
happened when I remembered it could have been the sharwama I didn't order. I
just
smiled I tried calling her when I got home but she wouldn't pick, then I wondered
the
kind of girl she could be, is she really capitalizing on the fact that I showed much
interest in her or she is a hungry glutton that just wanna fill her stomach.
She never would pick my call from that day and even when she picked, she would
give
some lame excuse like she's tired or she not in Lagos.

I continued to call for close to 2weeks before I decided to halt the calls. I just moved on and didn't call her for
close
to 2months, then one day I was just scrolling through my contacts when I saw her
number, I decided to call her and she was like who is this? I actually expected that
and
told her it was me, she said 'oh ok, how r u?' I asked why she not been picking my
call
and she said she got no call credits, I asked if we could meet at the sharwama
joint
and she said it ok.

It was then I decided to play my pranks on her. Later in the evening around 5pm,
my
phone rang and it was this girl calling, I just laughed as she had not beeped my
phone
for 2months, she asked when I would be free and I said 6pm, she said OK. I
called her
around 6pm that I was at the joint, whereas I was in my room watching TV, she
asked
me to give her 10minutes.

She later called and said 'We are outside' Alas, she came with her friends! I just
laughed. I asked her to come to our usual spot and wondered how she would have
felt
not seeing me there. She called my phone and I asked my brother to tell her I was
sleeping. She said 'F you!' And banged the phone.
Now tell me, have I done wrong by Pranking this girl that wanna chop my money

CC : standd Tgirl4real

READ MORE HERE www.wenogetjob.com

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How I Met A FUTA Girl By Obizzle (fiction) / The Darkest Side Of Love - Episode 2 / Bossing The Boss: A Motivational Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.