Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? (43123 Views)

El-rufai: Some Jonathan Appointees Were Replaced After My Memo / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Ikengawo: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
His first administration was the most regionally and ethnically (Hausa-Fulani) bias in the history of Nigeria. I know many are ready to defend Buhari at the expense of their dignity and their life so please permit me to ask..

Has buhari appointed a single non-northerner?

As it stands all his appointees to date have been from the north. The only states he has yet to visit Northern. He has visited Kanuri Chad and Hausa Niger. I know Buhari has defenders so I'm asking them for answers.

212 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by seedgreen(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Following

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Buchukwu: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
And will appointing non-northerner change the standard of living of people from those areas? Or will it make naira gain value against dollar? Maaaaad People

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by dayo23(f): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ikengawo:
His first administration was the most regionally and ethnically (Hausa-Fulani) bias in the history of Nigeria. I know many are ready to defend Buhari at the expense of their dignity and their life so please permit me to ask..

Has buhari appointed a single non-northerner?

As it stands all his appointees to date have been from the north. The only states he has yet to visit Northern. He has visited Kanuri Chad and Hausa Niger. I know Buhari has defenders so I'm asking them for answers.
despite been a big supporter of the ruling party, I absolutely agree with you but exercise patience bro, major appointments are coming, wait till then before concluding.
God bless Mr President and His VP

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Decale: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Femi Adesina
Laolu Akande
The members of the transition committee
I dey come, bigot

202 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by dexpee4life(m): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
This is just the beginning

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
looking for the wind is a wasteful venture.

we are still were we are because the descendants of oduduwa are afraid to stand on their own so they support the gambaris to act as if violence has been monopolized in the zoo.

Biafra is coming, we wouldn't continue like this

296 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by OrigamiIII: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
I completely agree with you. Something surely is wrong somewhere.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by dayo23(f): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
aguiyi1:
looking for the wind is a wasteful venture.

we are still were we are because the descendants of oduduwa are afraid to stand on their own so they support the gambaris to act as if violence has been monopolized in the zoo.

Biafra is coming, we wouldn't continue like this
I feel your pain bro, na una son GEJ dissapoint us. We gat no choice bro! Let just support this Fulani presido.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
dayo23:
I feel your pain bro, na una son GEJ dissapoint us. We gat no choice bro! Let just support this Fulani presido.

na lie. the anti subsidy removal protest started in lagos, the objection for saving was spear headed by fashola and amaechi even most of the oil cabals and subsidy thiefs are from the north and west so what are you talking about.

one Nigeria?

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Beremx(f): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Before you start to cry foul and play the victim card,he will surely appoint Igbos in his cabinet.

Coolu down biko!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by ChikezieU(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
The likes of me is already fed up, we have seen were the Scam country is heading to. Let's not waste too much energy, as the people that celebrated victory the most were the first to start crying only that some e-brats are not ready to face reality. Let's tighten our belts course this 4years is going to be a long one, though we have some play to watch.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by akatekpe(m): 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Afeecee...chanji kowe cheesy AREWA kowe, Oduduwa da Ndigbo wawa ni fa grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by ApcSucks: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Beremx:
Before you start to cry foul and play the victim card,he will surely appoint Igbos in his cabinet.

Coolu down biko!

Story 4 d gods

37 Likes

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by owobokiri(m): 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Beremx:

Coolu down biko!

Nobody is playing the victim card. What buhari is doing will surely come to hunt this country. How many ethnic groups are in Nigeria? How many regions? How many states? So how come his minority fulani is dominating ALLL his initial appointments? Is this 'change' for fulani or 'change' for Nigeria? Buhari has always been a very parochial tribal minded individual, most probably the most sectionally minded leader that will run this country post 99. There is no gainsaying the fact that there will be a recognisable drop in brazen corrupt practices under his watch, just as I know he will produce infastructural results. But take it or leave it, it will be mostly for his north, just as was the case during his PTF days, it is very wrong and is an avoidable blunder that can bring back the militant days. Saturating officialdom with their ethnic henchemen has been the case with northern rulers post 1970. Does it mean that we exist in this country just for the north?

153 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by owobokiri(m): 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Decale:
Femi Adesina

Laolu Akande

The members of the transition committee

I dey come, bigot

You dey come? It is finished! Ofcourse the incoming minister of information will be igbo, not so?

15 Likes

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by owobokiri(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Buchukwu:
And will appointing non-northerner change the standard of living of people from those areas? Or will it make naira gain value against dollar? Maaaaad People

Dumb logic. You may want to prove to your readers how these northern appointment did the above. . If it was jonathan that is appointing easterners to sensitive posts right, left and center, even bypassing senior officers as was the case with the Accountant-General, the whole Lagos press will be on fire while Obasanjo will be busy writing epistles. . Is there any study that projects northerners as better managers?. If we are now comfortable with a situation, where the first eleven comes from a fulani family, once the are capable, why didnt we extend same logic in defence of jonahans administration?

171 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
People don't know the psyche of a typical Fulani man.

They believe they are the most honest and trustworthy so Buhari believes he can only trust his own people to deliver whereas people from other tribes are kwurupt.

That's why he chose a "near-grave" man to head his transition team when there are so many reputable and smart young men in Nigeria.

Watch out for the allocation of juicy and sensitive positions in his forthcoming cabinet and judge for yourself. undecided

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by CSTR2: 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2015

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by MalcoImX: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Mazi Moses Ikengawo, you have a theory that the uglier the head, the worst the government. GEJ is the ugliest in that regard, and therefore is worst in regional appointments. What we had then was government of militants and Biafrauds.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Max24: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2015
Beremx:

Coolu down biko!
grin grin Do have a nice day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by blessnija: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2015
President Buhari daura cow

22 Likes

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Menace2Society(m): 12:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Beremx:

Coolu down biko!
Funny u got his message perfectly grin

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by dayo23(f): 12:55am On Jul 01, 2015
aguiyi1:

na lie. the anti subsidy removal protest started in lagos, the objection for saving was spear headed by fashola and amaechi even most of the oil cabals and subsidy thiefs are from the north and west so what are you talking about.

one Nigeria?
So it was fashola fault that ur clueless man just decided to wake up one morning and remove subsidy increasing the pump price of PMS with due information to the citizens? Beside I was refering to the promises he made to the good people of south west when we voted him in 2011, he didn't do a single thing for us even his appointments no yorubaman dey better positions.

20 Likes

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by dayo23(f): 1:04am On Jul 01, 2015
owobokiri:

Dumb logic. You may want to prove to your readers how these northern appointment did the above. . If it was jonathan that is appointing easterners to sensitive posts right, left and center, even bypassing senior officers as was the case with the Accountant-General, the whole Lagos press will be on fire while Obasanjo will be busy writing epistles. . Is there any study that projects northerners as better managers?. If we are now comfortable with a situation, where the first eleven comes from a fulani family, once the are capable, why didnt we extend same logic in defence of jonahans administration?
baba relax, tell me during GEJ administration who was the SGF? the Minister of Finance? Works? Power? Health? Petroleum? Aviation? Beside go and check most juicy govt parastatals and agency who were heading them? You come here spitting trash, GEJ was even the worst

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by kokoA(m): 1:27am On Jul 01, 2015
Very very senseless post from a bigot.. Mtcheeww.. How many appointments has the man made? He has been working with all the people GEJ appointed for the past one month and here you are spewing trash.. GEJ's service chiefs are still intact, GEJ's heads of parastatals are still there, the permanent secretaries he's working with currently were all appointed by GEJ, so what are you saying? He appointed two spoke men (Hausa and Yoruba), GEJ had two yoruba men (Okupe and Abati), did you complain? He appointed the most senior director at DPR (a christian) as the head of the agency, what is wrong with that? Jega handed over to a man from Sokoto while Baba chose a LADY from Jigawa as ACTING chiarman instead. It might interest you to know that the commissioner Jega handed over to was a former PDP senator, contested Sokoto governorship ticket under PDP. The question should be how on earth did GEJ select a PDP member to serve as INEC commissioner in the first place? INEC officials are suppose to be non partesan. Tell us another Fulani man PMB has appointed.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by amaben2020(m): 1:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Sorry Yellowbar people

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Next is to allocate oil blocs to northerners only.
Sai baba.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 01, 2015
CSTR2:
People still expect rationality from that almajiri president?
una go wait tire.
Word

17 Likes

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by BLOTRS: 2:08am On Jul 01, 2015
buhari's supporters hatred for Goodluck Jonathan has realy blindfolded them from noticing how buhari has been skillfully undermining the whole south, even the south west that is the bed rock of APC. forget the hatred, Jonathan is gone, now is the time to shine your eyes

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Atlantian: 3:22am On Jul 01, 2015
I feel that the SWesterners are silently uncomfortable with their alliance with the North. Silently and shamefully seeing their failure, but too proud to admit and align with the SS/SE Ideology. One thing is sure, we will live with the painful mistake of voting for a tribalistic and a religious bigot. We saw all the signs but we chose to mortgage our future siimply because they hated Jonathan.

We shall see.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by AlPeter: 3:38am On Jul 01, 2015
From the very first sentence yin can always tell a dumb post. Can you list Buhari's appointees so far? Atleast maybe that will eace you from your slumber

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima / Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.