Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (59443 Views)

See What This Lady Said About Broke Boyfriends (photo) / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 01, 2015
Mtchewwwww
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by mytime24(f): 6:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Issoki
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by agarawu23(m): 6:15am On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
iranu! abasha!
iranu oshi
and all these ladies are ladies that can't work for money
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 01, 2015
I really love that guy's responsegrin if she's not cosmetic let her forget riitgrin
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Mznaett: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2015
Truth be told: when a lady remembers how humble her background is she'd never wish to get attached to a broke dude

So if u know u're a broke dude pls stay off cuz no vacancy 4u

Thats d msg tongue

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2015
But finally a guy has to have enough to take care of his girl... Otherwise, why even chase a girl?
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Fkhalifa(m): 8:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Mznaett:
Truth be told: when a lady remembers how humble her background is she'd never wish to get attached to a broke dude

Thats d msg tongue
sis what if later in future the broke guys become bouyant and the so called rich guys you guys attached to later got red, treats you badly, cheats etc?
Also can you assure yourself that the so rich guys wont have a taste higher than you?
life is not all about money but happiness and mind tranquility.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by iamrealdeji(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2015
Begonia:
There's a saying, I think in pidgin, about the way a goat stands in the market will determine it's price.
I can't really remember it but I think it can be applied here.
Saying broke guys shouldn't toast you on social media is pointless.
The way you present yourself in the real world (offline) would determine that.
Most times, you're what you attract.
There's a reason why the rich will keep marrying the rich and the poor will keep marrying the poor.
You can't buy class.
on point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by iamrealdeji(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2015
Rapmoney:
Am allergic to gold-digging lazy girls who can't reason intelligently...the only stuff they got to show is their body and nothing more. If a girl mocks u by pointing out rich dudes to u, nor shame my guy! Just point out rich babes in the society to her and ask her: 'Are they not ur mates?' There are many successful young women in different professions! Broke girls don't try to copy their successful lifestyle, they are only interested in pointing out 'broke guys'! Orue!!!
intelligent man
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by iamrealdeji(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2015
Any man that can't cheat on a woman that came for money is a stupid dummy and will be for life,cos if a woman is there for the money,you own her,you bought her,anything you buys with your money,you can treat anyhow you like,thats why American rappers call them bit.ches,hoes and treat them as they like,use them anyhow,but some Nigerian guys are so foolish that they treat such girls with respect

7 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by iamrealdeji(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
But finally a guy has to have enough to take care of his girl... Otherwise, why even chase a girl?
there are girls out there that are taking care of their guys,what a man can do,a woman can do better

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by iamrealdeji(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2015
Mznaett:

Thats d msg tongue
but the fact is many guys are running away from broke girls,they're smelly,lazy and depend too much on guys,every guy wants a big girl
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Goldenheart(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2015
probably in her 20s.....by the time she is approaching 40

Man na Man
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by MizMyColi(f): 9:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Case Closed.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by animalz: 9:11am On Jul 01, 2015
NAIJA WOMEN WERE WORST THAN ANIMALS angry
IN FACT, THERE ARE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHITTE

YOUR PAPA NO RICH AND YOU DEY FIND RICH GUY undecided
ANIMALS

ANIMALS

ANIMALS

ANIMALS angry
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by chynergy1(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2015
the guy na my twin brother grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by magabounce(m): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2015
Lolz

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by absoluteSuccess: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2015
She ask for it.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by 9jatatafo(m): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2015
Cheap and poor girl
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by J3da: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2015
July is our month of PERFECTION!!!
In the mystery of numbers, figure 7 is a symbol of Perfection.
Psalm 138:8 says "The Lord will perfect that which concerns you...".
God rested and perfected His creative works on the 7th
day.
The 7th statement Jesus made on the Cross was "Its finished" meaning (Perfected / Accomplished)".
Elisha prophetically instructed Naaman to deep himself 7 times in River Jordan and he became perfectly whole again.
As we step into this month of PERFECTION, May God Almighty send 7 powerful angels on special duty of perfecting things in the
lives IJN Amen.
Welcome to the Month of July.
God who has kept us alive and well through the 1st half of the year will certainly supply all our needs and exceed our expectations, as He takes
us through the 2nd half of 2015.
We will equally continue to tap God's exceeding grace to victory in Jesus' Name. Happy new month to you all...

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 01, 2015
Rapmoney:
Am allergic to gold-digging lazy girls who can't reason intelligently...the only stuff they got to show is their body and nothing more. If a girl mocks u by pointing out rich dudes to u, nor shame my guy! Just point out rich babes in the society to her and ask her: 'Are they not ur mates?' There are many successful young women in different professions! Broke girls don't try to copy their successful lifestyle, they are only interested in pointing out 'broke guys'! Orue!!!

Abeg mechonu! It is now you know the society is changing abi? If they tell you to help your wife at home now, you will say it is not a man's job. Good, it is not a woman's job to work too. So don't tell her to look at her mates anywhere. Broke ass niggas are the only ones who talk like you tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by sandrannna(f): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2015
Any girl who doesn't like money should like this post.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by nightmile: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2015
You better get married now when you are still hot, before you start night vigil, fasting and praying later. grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Prince202020(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2015
I only pity her p***sy cos na it go suffer, no be money you want, take the money and give me the thing and we part ways shikena, me date person like you, I de mad??

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Hargboola(m): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Stewpid
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Rapmoney:

Lmao!!

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Abeg park well jhurangry what's d essence of dating broke guy Mtcheeew,its only a broke dude that would rely her even dis post of mineundecided
Shey eri awon mumu to n soro? If your daughter is about to get married, please make sure she gets married to a broke ass lol. Ladies please don't mind these idiots on NL. Na poor man get ego pass grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Ayietim(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Each day is a special gift, a day not used effectively is a gift missed, and worst of all, it is paradise lost. The Morning doesn't tell the day, but it's an opportunity for you to prepare well, to shape your day and end well, don't forget, it is well,. When everything ends well. Have a great day!! http://ayietim.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by Ayietim(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2015
Each day is a special gift, a day not used effectively is a gift missed, and worst of all, it is paradise lost. The Morning doesn't tell the day, but it's an opportunity for you to prepare well, to shape your day and end well, don't forget, it is well,. When everything ends well. Have a great day!! http://ayietim.
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by zyzxx(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2015
brain wash
Re: See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got by passionate88: 9:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Rapmoney:
Word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.