Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Broken Jaw - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Broken Jaw (18535 Views)

26-Year-Old Lady Hit With Jaw Cancer In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / See Girl's New Face After Her Jaw Was Eaten Away By A Tumor The Size Of WATERMEL / Health System Injustice In Nigeria: A Cry From A Broken Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken Jaw by edusucces(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2015
my mouth has been wired for 4 weeks and 3day after I broke my jaw on a car accident. the doctor said the wiring is six weeks.
my question is what do I expect wen the wire is removed and again if there is any body with experience
Re: Broken Jaw by Skyclub14: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hello bro ..I just got my jaw wired yesterday and the doctor said it has to remain like that for the next 4weeks ..this is the most difficult thing I have ever done in my entire life ..please what are the tips that helped you survive this ? I can’t eat anything and I don’t even know what to eat that will pass through the liquid space between my teeth..have been drinking just yogurt all day ..please help me

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Jaw by dominique(f): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
edusucces:
my mouth has been wired for 4 weeks and 3day after I broke my jaw on a car accident. the doctor said the wiring is six weeks.
my question is what do I expect wen the wire is removed and again if there is any body with experience

Skyclub14:
Hello bro ..I just got my jaw wired yesterday and the doctor said it has to remain like that for the next 4weeks ..this is the most difficult thing I have ever done in my entire life ..please what are the tips that helped you survive this ? I can’t eat anything and I don’t even know what to eat that will pass through the liquid space between my teeth..have been drinking just yogurt all day ..please help me

Sorry. Wishing you both speedy recovery

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broken Jaw by Muhylonaire007: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Quick recovery bro.

Sorry for being Insensitive about my previous comment.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broken Jaw by DenreleDave(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Modified: I just read the full story now... I am so sorry abt it Bro..... Accident is no good thing, thank God u survived it.

Praise be to God..

My heart is with you bro

28 Likes

Re: Broken Jaw by Oladele2393(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
sad
Re: Broken Jaw by Incognito403: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Skyclub14:

This is serious.

3 Likes

Re: Broken Jaw by slawormiir: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hmmmm..
This life no balance.
Something way edusucess first post since 2015
And he nor Green make front page...no help and advice for am as at then

When another person post the same problem now as a comment under the first post then he come make front page
Anyhow sha we go wait make edusucess to come help am out with advice
dominique:

Sorry. Wishing you both speedy recovery
Baby girl....you nor need to wish the first person speedy recovery again...the first person probably na boss now..him don recover since 2015...na him go fit help the second person now.....

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broken Jaw by brosom(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Sorry bro I wish I can help u with answers but I can't. The one I know is a broken heart not a jaw, plus I find it hard to imaging one with a broken jaw.

7 Likes

Re: Broken Jaw by sanemind5(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Broken Jaw by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Op you mean say them wire your mouth like high tension?grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Broken Jaw by Deppositor4: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hey I just got
Re: Broken Jaw by eliyonvibes: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Use your face mask always, God no go shame us grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broken Jaw by kossyablaze(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Apply aboniki balm at the affected part..... 3x3 daily.... No kissing as this will make ur jaw fall off entirely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broken Jaw by damijoe77: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Just expect the best.doctors try their best but God heals.in the power that abides in Shiloh 2020 u are healed in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Broken Jaw by naijadrivablog: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Op sorry o. Get well soon.

Wiring? So dem de wire mouth shocked

Thanks for teaching me something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Jaw by Dalil8: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
A 2015 thread on FP? Sighs!

Lazy mods undecided

It's really senseless. Someone seeks for help here, about a life threatening situation and the mods would ignore only to push it to FP 10 years later.

Of what use is our advice to the first guy now? undecided Nairaland is a joke...

22 Likes

Re: Broken Jaw by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
edusucces:

Stop looking for people with similar experience.
If you are born again, lay your hand on it and declare healing
It's as simple as that

7 Likes

Re: Broken Jaw by Asquare84(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
My advice to you is to visit the ongoing shiloh in any living faith church, you will be marvel at your healing

3 Likes

Quick recovery!

prekumohtim:

Stop looking for people with similar experience.
If you are born again, lay your hand on it and declare healing
It's as simple as that

Indeed

If it's that simple, Covid-19 wouldn't last this long

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Jaw by Enudapan: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Chia
It is well with you. Reserving this space for helpful comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broken Jaw by mightyhazel: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
edusucces:
so how e com be now? Hope the jaw is clamping away now on any food

1 Like

Re: Broken Jaw by TheBoy1740: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Your jaw will heal. The wire is to help fix the bones together so they can heal in place properly. Bones are living tissues and can heal, just like if you have a wound or cut on your skin, it'll only take time. Just don't worry yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Jaw by kay29000(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Be strong bro. Go and read up on how Kanye West was able to kick off his rapping career after he broke his jaw in a car accident. He actually recorded his first song, "Through the Wire" while his jaw was still wired.

4 Likes

Re: Broken Jaw by jennybright(f): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Speedy recovery dear

edusucces:

2 Likes

Re: Broken Jaw by Finnese001: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
angry
Re: Broken Jaw by Muhylonaire007: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
edusucces:

Sorry bro... God will grant you perfect healing lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Broken Jaw by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
What kind of yam are you people eating that is dislocating jaws like this?

3 Likes

Re: Broken Jaw by uuzba(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
We only know about broken heart. Not broken jaw
Sorry sha.
Re: Broken Jaw by jennybright(f): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
May God healing power rest upon you and restore your health quickly

Skyclub14:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study / 15 COVID-19 Cases In Bauchi Are From Cross River - Governor Bala Mohammed / Bitter Leaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.