Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Do You Think You Have The Wisdom Required To Save Your Life In This Situation. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Do You Think You Have The Wisdom Required To Save Your Life In This Situation. (1559 Views)

Can You Spot The Fox To Save The Geese? / Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles / Solve This If You Think You Are A Genius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think You Have The Wisdom Required To Save Your Life In This Situation. by Sowl(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2015
A life saving question.

Re: Do You Think You Have The Wisdom Required To Save Your Life In This Situation. by robinicule(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Do You Think You Have The Wisdom Required To Save Your Life In This Situation. by Roughfyzay(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Make I buy this land. I dey come lay foundation on it
Re: Do You Think You Have The Wisdom Required To Save Your Life In This Situation. by TDonald: 9:30am On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Do You Think You Have The Wisdom Required To Save Your Life In This Situation. by Sowl(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2015
Roughfyzay:
Make I buy this land. I dey come lay foundation on it
Guy like seriously are you for realthis is meant to be an intellectually tasking and challenging thread and the best you could do to contribute is book space.... My fellow country men would never cease to amaze and amuse me. just hope we get rid of this African mentality so as to make way for progressive thinking and innovation .

1 Like

Re: Do You Think You Have The Wisdom Required To Save Your Life In This Situation. by Roughfyzay(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2015
Sowl:

Guy like seriously are you for realthis is meant to be an intellectually tasking and challenging thread and the best you could do to contribute is book space.... My fellow country men would never cease to amaze and amuse me. just hope we get rid of this African mentality so as to make way for progressive thinking and innovation .
I don't have your time this morning Mr Know-all. I have to book space n post later after am done with my thinking. wink
Re: Do You Think You Have The Wisdom Required To Save Your Life In This Situation. by Sowl(m): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2015
Roughfyzay:

I don't have your time this morning Mr Know-all. I have to book space n post later after am done with my thinking. wink
I hope when you eventually have my time , you would end up contributing positively to the thread.
Re: Do You Think You Have The Wisdom Required To Save Your Life In This Situation. by Roughfyzay(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Sowl:

I hope when you eventually have my time , you would end up contributing positively to the thread.
By the time I make my contribution I hope you would have contribute meaningfully and stay off my mentions *peace* wink
Re: Do You Think You Have The Wisdom Required To Save Your Life In This Situation. by Shortyy(f): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2015
tough one
Re: Do You Think You Have The Wisdom Required To Save Your Life In This Situation. by robinicule(m): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2015
Shortyy:
tough one
i tell u...so many options flooding my mind. yet none.
Re: Do You Think You Have The Wisdom Required To Save Your Life In This Situation. by DeHero1: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chai... just a question!
Re: Do You Think You Have The Wisdom Required To Save Your Life In This Situation. by johnjay4u2u(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
I know the answer.
Re: Do You Think You Have The Wisdom Required To Save Your Life In This Situation. by ThundrCork(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Simple. Ask anyone of them a question you are sure you both know the answer like the colour of the cloth he is wearing. if he tells the truth, you know your liar and your door

1 Like

Re: Do You Think You Have The Wisdom Required To Save Your Life In This Situation. by tchino26(m): 12:00am On Jul 08, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Do You Think You Have The Wisdom Required To Save Your Life In This Situation. by Oahray: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Em... The only way you can get the same answer from either of them is asking one guard which gate the other guard would pick if you asked him which gate leads to riches.

Case A: If you happen to ask the honest guard, he'd truthfully point at the wrong gate because he knows that is where the deceitful guard would point at when asked.

Case B: If you ask the deceitful guard, he would lie by pointing at the wrong gate even when he knows the honest guard would point at the right gate.

In both cases, they would point to the wrong gate, so it doesn't matter who you ask. Just follow the other gate.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think You Have The Wisdom Required To Save Your Life In This Situation. by adioolayi(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
Simply ask either of the guards to ask the other guard the door to riches....And do exactly the opposite of the response.

If you ask the truth guard....he will ask the lie guard..who will tell lie...but the truth guard will tell u exactly what the lie guard said..and you do otherwise.

If u ask the lie guard... he will ask the truth guard who will tell him the truth.. but the lie guard will tell u opposite of what the truth guard said.. and u do otherwise

(1) (Reply)

[WE2020] Winning Eleven 2020 Apk Download (no Cache/ No Obb) / Who Are You To: / Unscramble The Last Poster's Letters Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.