Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Being A Female In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A Female In Nigeria (2909 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance / A Female Friend Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A Female In Nigeria by Oahray: 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
mablie:
Typical victim mentality.Being female is hard to youEither go and live in any fantasy country that treats women fairly,go for a sex change to become male or kill yourself.I have no time for whiners
I totally agree with the victim mentality part.

@op, at times like this when people push the blame with wheelbarrow ease to the society on gender issues, I begin to wonder if the 'evil' society is 100% the opposite sex.

Tell me truthfully, how many women would pick a forbes magazine instead of a fashion magazine?
Who goes to a club to just sit and have a drink?

Some of the listed issues are of serious concern, but I could list them on the fingers of one hand while operating my phone with the other, and without counting a finger twice.

Victim mentality.

1 Like

Re: Being A Female In Nigeria by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
There is no harm in admitting you are f00lish. Admit it. It won't hurt you since u are used to it. Ode. See his head like bicycle seat. Ara awon ta so na niyen.
mablie:
exchanging words with women is a complete time waster.No logic ever
Re: Being A Female In Nigeria by XwhY(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Take it or leave it ...this is men's world
Re: Being A Female In Nigeria by Abimbolaile(f): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Seminars in Nigeria teaching girls about being good wives, who is teaching the boys how to be responsible
#beingfemaleinNigeria
Re: Being A Female In Nigeria by MrsChima(f): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
Until we have honest dialogue about the truth...we will not progress.

People are too caught up in their feelings to even have a rational conversation.
Re: Being A Female In Nigeria by MrsChima(f): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Abimbolaile:
Seminars in Nigeria teaching girls about being good wives, who is teaching the boys how to be responsible
#beingfemaleinNigeria

The father's are supposed to teach their sons how to be responsible men but too many father's are running around chasing bought puss than to handle affairs of their home. Isn't that what the "head" supposed to do?

2 Likes

Re: Being A Female In Nigeria by AsanwaKC(f): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
true talk op...it's hell being a woman in Africa as a whole.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Will U Ride His Face??? / A Newbie Says Hii / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.