Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) (44504 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 / Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Former Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister of the Economy, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala replies her critics and the GEJ government with the attached picture fo what each State earn from the ECA.

https://www.facebook.com/ngoziokonjoiweala/photos/a.301762839873987.88834.204329982950607/973875655996032/?type=1&theater

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2015
hmmm gud for her.

If she escapes this one, she can't escape the next trap of allegation coming her way.

We will tame all gej looters

In APC voice

20 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by powerfulsettingz: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2015
Is that in jpeg format??

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by wachakuta(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2015
Soludo where is u...??

Come and counter attttttack!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by baralatie(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
if oshiomole continues this attack on NOI he wont like what he will get. Lara dey for house just continue the knacking!

95 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by NoMoreTrolling: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
Before you even start analyzing this, first ask yourself.

Why would a committee of APC, "opposition peeps", be sent out on a probe mission, without thinking that there'd be even a hint of prejudice?

Isn't there an independent financial professional organization, whether domestic or international, that can perform a better audit?

It's just like the U.S government. sending democratic/republican reps to audit an individual, when taxes are off, instead of sending reps from the IRS undecided

It's just absurd!

229 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Why would a committee of APC, "opposition peeps", be sent out on a probe mission, without thinking that there'd be even a hint of prejudice?

Isn't there an independent financial professional organization, whether domestic or international, that can perform a better audit?

It's just like the U.S government. sending democratic/republican reps to audit an individual, when taxes are off, instead of sending reps from the IRS undecided

It's just absurd!
Good point here.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Olamitisoji(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
God knows i love this woman. Why can't they let her be? Why are Nigerians always looking for a way to spoil good people's names and let the bad people who really stabbed hard slip through their fingers. Thank God NOI is not just a brain but a meticulous professional. Kiss my ass Oshiomole cheesycheesycheesy. She can't always teach you APC boo boo fools Economics basics and advancements.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove.

153 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by dekdek: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
OSHIOMOLE REPLIES OKONJO-IWEALA, SAYS 'I DON'T WANT TO SAY SHE KNOWS HOW TO LIE WITH STATISTICS'

Speaking on Channels TV this morning, Governor Oshiomole said;
"I think with all due respect to former Minister Okonjo Iweala, she knows how to play around, I don't want to say lie with statistics. I have made this point that she keeps opening only parts of the pages and not the entire book. The logic of transparency is that the honorable minister must publish in full what is accruing to the federation account month to month and what is distributed to who?

What she has been publishing is what went to the Federal government, state government and Local government. What she has never published simultaneously is what is it that accrued during the period out of which this said some was distributed so we can net what is distributed from all that was collected so we can see what was left in the Excess Crude.
Now you can see her changing the goal post. Okonjo was a member of the National Economic Council, I was a member and we have asked her and I am on record at asking her , [b]don't give us verbal report on matters of federation account. Give us written report and the power to spend is not vested in Commissioners, she knows that. You look at the constitution and tell me what section gives the commissioners of finance presided over by the Finance Minister all not elected by Nigerians. [/b]The membership of NEC is clear-the governors chaired by the Vice President representing the President, the CBN governor and other federal relevant ministries such as the ministry of National Planning. How would she avoid this level of responsibility? When people are abusing governors today nobody is talking about Finance commissioners.Sometimes not even finance Minister. Why will she rather have the conversation with Commissioners of Finance and not the governors? So she has some explanation to do."he said

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/oshiomole-replies-okonjo-iweala-says-i.html

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Kufie(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Strong woman

9 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Madame we love you. Since you left and babasnail is coordinating our economy,our nation is failing.our economy is falling rapidly to be like Zimbabwean.we miss Madame, tearsssssssssssss. Hit like for ngozi okonjo iweala.mummy ngooooo. Hit like

260 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
This Anti corruption war will be so comic.

I wonder how Baba Bubu wan take handle am.

These GEJ women don go fortify themselves and them don ready to give fire for fire.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by gbaskiboy: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
An Absurd!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by docphresh(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
Tell them mummy! Incase u dunno that's my mother in law.

13 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Segadem(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

It's just absurd!
do u know the meaning of opposition party?

Olamitisoji:
God knows i love this woman. Why can't they let her be? Why are Nigerians always looking for a way to spoil good people's names and let the bad people who really stabbed hard slip through their fingers. Thank God NOI is not just a brain but a meticulous professional. Kiss my ass Oshiomole cheesycheesycheesy. She can't always teach you APC boo boo fools Economics basics and advancements.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove.
The woman has her facts and figures,but I don't know why osho baba is witch hunting her when we all know the real thief ,perhaps that one has given him part of the N10b she allegedly used for jets maintenance.

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by sexaddict08(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
this woman na brain but me I no trust her.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Mogidi: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
Proving her case in black and white.

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by In2systemsTech(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
I love the fact that she came out with figures....

We are still waiting for the following figures

1. Figures of the virtually empty treasury
2. Figures of the public declaration of assets.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by writetopoker: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
my dear iweala dnt mind those nicompoops(hope I spelt correctly cos of some quotees here) grin , let those idiats start from PTF regime, IBB, Shagari, OBJ, Abacha, Yarahdual. After all pmb has spent 1mnth crude oil revenue now without accountability, indiala

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

It's just absurd!
don't expect anything less from a dullard

35 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by anonimi: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Na so when you have person wey sabi nor be the one wey dem abandon for West Germany doormouth grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2554105_meme0627628374_jpeg3e5340169a11db7d4a40dccddcedf336

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by barry40: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
[size=18pt]The woman is always armed with facts and I respect her for that. One man said, "You can't fail with fact". To succeed in business, you need fact. Visit www.businessinfohub.com[/size]

13 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Dhortunn(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by stinggy(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
Timely...
Those governors are more of problems to Nigeria than blessing. They know nothing than to share money, even dragged FG to court to get money shared. And yet they keep owing workers' salaries.
They squeezed Johnny's balls so tightly and got things done their way. He was too much of a gentleman embarassed embarassed

Delta 3rd on the list with absolutely nothing to show for it.
Bayelsa 4th, smh lipsrsealed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by phrezzz: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
After they would say buhari is not a dullard. how can u appoint a governor who is owing his state salary to be in charge of NNPC audit. its pretty embarassing. if u watched channels 2day u wud feel like crying for oshomole. he was just speaking jargons. his virgin now disvirgined wife must have removed his brain BTW C MY SIGNATURE

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by Bants(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
I thought this is the right time Sanusi and Soludo should go after her and put their evidence forward...rubbish people and Oshiomole i'm tyrone and i will soon come and f-u-c-k your wife #Longdickstyle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) by lovinhubby2wife(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
A sinner blabs when no question is asked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Wears Tinubu's Logo As Tinubu Visits Kano (Photo) / Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments / Ogun State At 40: List Of Dignitaries From Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.