Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,003 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:20 AM

Obama Considers Islamic Values Greater Than African Traditional Beliefs & Custom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Considers Islamic Values Greater Than African Traditional Beliefs & Custom (558 Views)

Magu: Senate Considers Going To Supreme Court / Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA / Obama Considers Visiting Nigeria As US Approves Sale Of 12 Attack Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Considers Islamic Values Greater Than African Traditional Beliefs & Custom by LeOstrich: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
The American Govt is by all indices the greatest hypocrite ever.

They frown at our anti-gay legislation which not only bans same sex marriage but stipulates a 14yr jail term but meanwhile you don't hear Obama mince a word about the plight of homosexuals in Saudi Arabia who risk death sentence by decapitation if caught.

For some reason, Saudi Arabia is a no-go area but Nigeria isn't.

The US Govt is so obsessed with maintaining a cordial relationship with Saudi Arabia that they are willing to look the other way on gross human rights abuse committed by the Saudi religious state.

I wonder why Obama thinks very low of our African values but is ever so ready to point out that Saudi Arabia is a highly conservative state and as such his selective critism does not apply to that Kingdom.

Yeye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Considers Islamic Values Greater Than African Traditional Beliefs & Custom by MKO4ever(m): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
I feel you could have presented this message better, all the same your point is taken

1 Like

Re: Obama Considers Islamic Values Greater Than African Traditional Beliefs & Custom by misspicy(f): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
MKO4ever:
i bind you
Re: Obama Considers Islamic Values Greater Than African Traditional Beliefs & Custom by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Get caught in Saudi for homosexuality and DIE!!!!!!!!!!!angry. Meanwhile, i urge the Nigerian government to make death the punishment of homosexuality.

Like if you support this..

Z.R

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Considers Islamic Values Greater Than African Traditional Beliefs & Custom by MKO4ever(m): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
misspicy:

i bind you

I use mtn network, so don't blame me grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Considers Islamic Values Greater Than African Traditional Beliefs & Custom by misspicy(f): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
MKO4ever:

I use mtn network, so don't blame me grin
i use mtn too sad
Re: Obama Considers Islamic Values Greater Than African Traditional Beliefs & Custom by LeOstrich: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
The Obama administration hinged the insurrection in the NE on legitimate grieviances by the Terrorist group Boko Haram which the US Govt wants us to believe stems from high handedness by Nigerian Security forces in tackling the group in its early infancy coupled with systematic corruption.

For this reason the US govt refused to designate Boko Haram as a Foreign Terrorist Organization and thus refused help in providing much needed intel on the group and funding.

But the US Govt continues to look the other way as Saudi Arabia bombs Yemen and kills over a thousand civilians so far (mainly ethnic Houthi Shiites).

Now the conflict in Yemen stems from the minority Shiite Houthis wanting a separate State. How this concerns Saudi Arabia other than that the Saudis do not want an independent Shiite and Iranian ally as neighbors.

The Saudis are allowed to wage a sectarian war killing thousands of innocent people with the US seeing nothing wrong but when an African State is grappling with a barbaric terrorist group the US will rather align with the villans than the Nigerian state.

Yeye
Re: Obama Considers Islamic Values Greater Than African Traditional Beliefs & Custom by acenazt: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hypocritical U.s and their hypocritical Leader. He considers the islamic virtue yet he gave homosexuals freedom to do as they wish.

1 Like

Re: Obama Considers Islamic Values Greater Than African Traditional Beliefs & Custom by ebamma(m): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
Obama is a sellout,
He is just doing the bidding of those who put him there,
That's why the American moneybags will never let Donald Trump win the Republicans nomination ticket,
Cos the know that he is a Billionaire, who already has his own money, and he is strong willed so no one can control him,
Obama wasn't worth up to $2million when he contested for that seat, It was people 's money that put him there,
So he is under their control,
And he is doing their will not his

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

APC Must Drop Propaganda Language Now It’s In Government / Lagos State Government Traffic Website Leaked!!! Www.lagostraffic.ng / Saraki Condemns Renewed Boko Haram Attacks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.