Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

How To Convert Airtime To Cash In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Convert Airtime To Cash In Nigeria (1323 Views)

How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide / How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash?? / The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Airtime To Cash In Nigeria by IHelp: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
How to convert airtime to cash has been a problem for so many people. I can remember back then in school, it was difficult for me getting someone to buy airtime from me.
SG Network Nig converts airtime to cash with some percentage less than the value of your card. The money will be transferred to your account. They also trade airtime of one network for another.
I think this is cool. Thank me later.
You can get more info at their site sgnetworknigeria.com
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash In Nigeria by Visocrate(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
OK noted
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash In Nigeria by emmyvet(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
IHelp:
How to convert airtime to cash has been a problem for so many people. I can remember back then in school, it was difficult for me getting someone to buy airtime from me.
SG Network Nig converts airtime to cash with some percentage less than the value of your card. The money will be transferred to your account. They also trade airtime of one network for another.
I think this is cool. Thank me later.
You can get more info at their site sgnetworknigeria.com
Do they accept air time transfer?
Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash In Nigeria by IHelp: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
emmyvet:

Do they accept air time transfer?
Yes they accept airtime transfer

1 Like

Re: How To Convert Airtime To Cash In Nigeria by ugreat(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Do this work? anyone ever tried it?

(1) (Reply)

Innoson Motors Sacks 50% Of Staff / Customer Service: Best And Worst Banks On Ikorodu Road Axis / Getting Started Essentials Training Workshop V1.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.