Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Korede Bello Becomes Glo Ambassador (PHOTO) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Becomes Glo Ambassador (PHOTO) (31739 Views)

2face Idibia Becomes Glo Ambassador (Photo) / Okorocha Appoints Uriel Oputa As Imo State Carnival Ambassador (Photo, Video) / Korede Bello Is Police Youth Ambassador (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Becomes Glo Ambassador (PHOTO) by Thinking2050: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
you did well for na GOD WIN. But your doro first album is just a voodoo of mediocrity.
Re: Korede Bello Becomes Glo Ambassador (PHOTO) by nikkflexible(f): 7:45am On Jul 03, 2015
AbaGuyMan:

Nice dp u've gat.

Sorry o, abeg pardon my curiosity o...does that ring belong to 'the caring-5-yr-guy-friend' u once talked abt??
lol..that thread was made on behalf of a friend after she told me her ordeal
Re: Korede Bello Becomes Glo Ambassador (PHOTO) by Jessymez1(f): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2015
Don Jaz again, Don making his children proud since 1960s congrats bello
Re: Korede Bello Becomes Glo Ambassador (PHOTO) by Carlcaresophia: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2015
upperman:
Pls guys,can somebody help solve this problem? I'm using itel note1501 and it has refused to show me all my contacts. Any solution is welcomed. Thanks.
Hi! You can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files first. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Korede Bello Becomes Glo Ambassador (PHOTO) by AbaGuyMan(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
nikkflexible:
lol..that thread was made on behalf of a friend after she told me her ordeal
Oh...Ok dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afrocandy's Backside Kissed In New Year Celebrations (Pics) / BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / 8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.