Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

10 Things Every Single Lady Must Do. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things Every Single Lady Must Do. (731 Views)

10 Things Parents Should Moderate In Their Children In Nigeria / 8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do / 10 Things You Can Relate With If You Were Raised By Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Every Single Lady Must Do. by Gabbyswit(f): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
This is my list of things every single lady must do.

1. Enjoy being alone. How many of us have refused to go for an event because you have no one to go with? *raises hand *Celebrate your alone time. Be alone and still enjoy being you.

2. Discover your purpose. When the purpose of a thing is not known abuse is inevitable. You need to discover who you really are, what you are here for and what you are passionate about.

3. Love yourself. The greatest love you can ever give or receive is the love you have for yourself. You cannot love truly except you love yourself first. Celebrate yourself always be comfortable in your own skin.

4. Close your legs. Any one who want to have a taste of your cookie should put a ring on it. Yes i said it! 'Put a ring on it'. No one has the right of passage except the ritual of marriage has been fulfilled.

5. Forget the past. I know this one might the difficult for you because he hurt you so badly. Forgive and move on dear. You are not a failure it was just a lesson. No matter what you have been through, Forgive.

Single Ladies what are does things you must do..

Click on www.gabbyspeaks.com for more..
Re: 10 Things Every Single Lady Must Do. by buygala(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
6- Join a church..... Being seen as 'Holy Ghost' filled has the magic of turning a retired LovePeddler into 50 yards of wife material smiley

7- Start using alum to tighten your vaginal muscles.... For Christ's sake, Your vagina isn't supposed to be an 8 - lane expressway angry ..... Yeah, we guys know that our 'cumings in' made it that way, but please try doing some periodical structural maintenance on that punny embarassed.... In case you don't know, tight vaginas have single - handedly led to Marriage proposals smiley
Re: 10 Things Every Single Lady Must Do. by Gabbyswit(f): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Lol, you are funny sha.. Oya how many people gree for this one.

(1) (Reply)

When Your Mom Is A Complete Nigerian Woman.know Your Mum Is A Nigerian 1 When Yo / Advice Needed / Today Is My Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.