Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,031 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad (37340 Views)

Between Jesus And Paul, Who Founded Christianity And It Doctrines. / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:18pm On May 09, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

24. Muhammad's method was COMPULSION; Christ's aim was CONVERSION (Acts 3:19).

25. Muhammad practised FORCE; Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29, 35).
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

25. Muhammad practised FORCE; Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29, 35).

26. Muhammad was a WARRIOR; Christ is a DELIVERER (Col. 1:13; 1 Thess. 1:10).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

26. Muhammad was a WARRIOR; Christ is a DELIVERER (Col. 1:13; 1 Thess. 1:10).

27. Muhammad said to the masses, "Convert or die!"; Christ said, "Believe and live!" (John 6:47; 11:25-26).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:43am On May 14, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

27. Muhammad said to the masses, "Convert or die!"; Christ said, "Believe and live!" (John 6:47; 11:25-26).

28. Muhammad was swift to shed blood (Rom. 3:15-17); Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Eph. 1:7).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

28. Muhammad was swift to shed blood (Rom. 3:15-17); Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Eph. 1:7).

29. Muhammad preached "Death to the infidels!"; Christ prayed "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:23am On May 23, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

29. Muhammad preached "Death to the infidels!"; Christ prayed "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).

30. Muhammad declared a holy war (Jihad) against infidels; Christ achieved a holy victory on Calvary's cross (Col. 2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

30. Muhammad declared a holy war (Jihad) against infidels; Christ achieved a holy victory on Calvary's cross (Col. 2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).

31. Muhammad constrained people by conquest; Jesus Christ constrained people by love (2 Cor. 5:14).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:08pm On May 27, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

31. Muhammad constrained people by conquest; Jesus Christ constrained people by love (2 Cor. 5:14).

32. Modern terrorists derive their inspiration from Muhammad and carry out their despicable atrocities in the name of his god; Christians derive their inspiration from the One who said, "Blessed are the peacemakers" (Matthew 5:9).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

32. Modern terrorists derive their inspiration from Muhammad and carry out their despicable atrocities in the name of his god; Christians derive their inspiration from the One who said, "Blessed are the peacemakers" (Matthew 5:9).

33. Modern day disciples of Muhammad respond to the terrorist attacks by cheering in the streets; modern day disciples of Christ are deeply grieved at past atrocities carried out by those who were "Christians" in name only (the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

33. Modern day disciples of Muhammad respond to the terrorist attacks by cheering in the streets; modern day disciples of Christ are deeply grieved at past atrocities carried out by those who were "Christians" in name only (the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.).

34. Many Muslims are peaceful and peace-loving because they do not strictly follow the teachings of their founder; many Christians are peaceful and peace-loving because they do strictly follow the teachings of their Founder (Rom. 12:17-21).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19am On Jun 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

34. Many Muslims are peaceful and peace-loving because they do not strictly follow the teachings of their founder; many Christians are peaceful and peace-loving because they do strictly follow the teachings of their Founder (Rom. 12:17-21).

35. Muhammad called upon his servants to fight; Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world; if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight . . . but now is My kingdom not from here" (John 18:36)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Bobbywallexino(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
johnydon22:
Isaiah did first
I partially I agreed you brother! but what is giving much concern is Trinity which has not be stated by Jesus, also Jesus doesn't not states that am your Lord and your Saviour, it is widely care that Jesus has no church.. all these were included after the life of Jesus. I believe in Jesus ( Issa) as truth Prophet of God.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Bobbywallexino(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
johnydon22:
Isaiah did first
I partially I agreed with you brother! but what is giving much concern is Trinity which has not be stated by Jesus, also Jesus doesn't not states that am your Lord and your Saviour, it is widely care that Jesus has no church.. all these were included after the life of Jesus. I believe in Jesus ( Issa) as truth Prophet of God.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

35. Muhammad called upon his servants to fight; Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world; if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight . . . but now is My kingdom not from here" (John 18:36)

36. Muhammad ordered death to the Jews (see A.Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, Oxford University Press [1975], p. 369); Christ ordered that the Gospel be preached "to the Jew first" (Rom. 1:16).
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bobbywallexino:

I partially I agreed with you brother! but what is giving much concern is Trinity which has not be stated by Jesus, also Jesus doesn't not states that am your Lord and your Saviour, it is widely care that Jesus has no church.. all these were included after the life of Jesus. I believe in Jesus ( Issa) as truth Prophet of God.

You are entitled to your beliefs. Who told you that the Issa in the Qur'an is the same person as the Jesus in the Bible? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Bobbywallexino(m): 3:59am On Jun 30, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

You are entitled to your beliefs. Who told you that the Issa in the Qur'an is the same person as the Jesus in the Bible? undecided
If am wrong ask those Muslims you know then. Moses is Musa, Job is Yakub, David is Dauda, Abraham is Ibrahim, Solomon is Suliaman, in Arabic words.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Ovacoma: 4:28am On Jun 30, 2016
Bobbywallexino:
If am wrong ask those Muslims you know then. Moses is Musa, Job is Yakub, David is Dauda, Abraham is Ibrahim, Solomon is Suliaman, in Arabic words.
They are not the same! If u STUDY the two books very well, u will discover the differences in the those people, and if u are sincere with yourself, u will realise one book is counterfeit while one is real because one must have been copied from the other!!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2016
Bobbywallexino:

Did you say Job is Yakub? What then is the equivalent of Esau in the Qur'an? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

36. Muhammad ordered death to the Jews (see A.Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, Oxford University Press [1975], p. 369); Christ ordered that the Gospel be preached "to the Jew first" (Rom. 1:16).

37. The Qur'an says, "Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them" (Qu'ran 9.5); Christ said, "Preach the Gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Bobbywallexino(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2016
Ovacoma:

They are not the same! If u STUDY the two books very well, u will discover the differences in the those people, and if u are sincere with yourself, u will realise one book is counterfeit while one is real because one must have been copied from the other!!
Thank u brother! how do I detect that? Quran is one even when you go to another countries, But I have different version of Bibles and also full of contradictions.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Bobbywallexino(m): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

37. The Qur'an says, "Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them" (Qu'ran 9.5); Christ said, "Preach the Gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15).
Brother ! stop deceiving people, You are at war your enemies break to your territory, are you going to keep them alive? if you read it to chapter 6 ,it will Care to you. Jesus said, according to Luck chapter 19:27 , those my enemies that don't want me reign bring them to me and slay them in front of me.

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:14am On Jul 21, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

38. Muhammad's mission was to conquer the world for Allah; Christ's mission was to conquer sin's penalty and power by substitutionary atonement (2 Cor. 5:21; 1 Pet. 3:18).
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

38. Muhammad's mission was to conquer the world for Allah; Christ's mission was to conquer sin's penalty and power by substitutionary atonement (2 Cor. 5:21; 1 Pet. 3:18).

39. Muhammad claimed that there was but one God, Allah; Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

39. Muhammad claimed that there was but one God, Allah; Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9).

40. Muhammad claimed that there was but one God, Allah; Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

40. Muhammad claimed that there was but one God, Allah; Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9).

41. Muhammad's Tomb: OCCUPIED! Christ's tomb: EMPTY!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Scholar8200(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

41. Muhammad's Tomb: OCCUPIED! Christ's tomb: EMPTY!
All Hail King Jesus!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Scholar8200:

All Hail King Jesus!!!!

Hallelujah! Jesus is Lord! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:26am On Sep 17, 2016
When dealing with adultery:

1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by orunto27: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2016
Jesus is Son of Man, Son of God, Born of The Holy Spirit and so "A Lone Compare". Mohammed can only be compared with the Founder of the Celecian Church.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) / CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State / Rev. Omolade's Response To Okotie's Catholic Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.