Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad (37283 Views)

Between Jesus And Paul, Who Founded Christianity And It Doctrines. / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Demmzy15(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Scholar8200:
All Hail King Jesus!!!!
Why the hailing?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Scholar8200(m): 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
Demmzy15:
Why the hailing?
Because He is: ... King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.
Revelations 19:16
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Muhammad vs. Jesus: Judging "Religions" by Their Central Figures and their teachings (David Wood).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uem_0GQP-zY
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
The Testimony of a former Muslim who discovered the difference between Jesus and Muhammad and made the right choice.

I left Islam because I studied Muhammad's life.

I accepted the Gospel because I studied Jesus' life.

1. When i study Muhammad's life, what i found was a gold digger who in his 25 years of age married a 40-years old wealthy widow (Khadijah), Muhammad got troubled and terrified when he start receiving revelation from the falling angel, even though he admit that he was demon possessed, his wealthy wife convinced him to proclaim the revelation. He moved on to marry a 6 years old child named Aisha when he was 52 and consummated his marriage when Aisha was nine years old.

He was received by Jewish community as a refugee after claimed that he was fleeing persecution by his own Meccan people who accused him of intolerance against their Pagan religion, few years after he was sheltered and supported by the Jewish community, he plot to conquer them and eventually turned against them and wipe out the entire Jewish tribe out of Arabia. he was known for his warmongering, himself participated in 28 bloody wars which are called Ghuzwa, and sent troops 54 times for different bloody wars, altogether there are 82 wars under his watch and commands.

A man who has been a role model for groups like Isis, Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Boko Haram, Al-Nusra, Islamic Jihad, Al-Shabaab, Abu Sayyaf and other Islamic terrorist groups, shouldn't deserve anyone's respect but criticism and mockery.

He was poisoned to death by his Jewess maid who he slaughtered her entire family. he's dead and will never return again but his legacy continues to wreck havoc and chaos around the world.
-------

2. When i studied Jesus's life, what i found was the one who was born without sin, he dedicated his life serving the poor, he created bread and wine to feed the poor, stopped group of men from stoning a woman to death, heals sick, lame, blind, deaf and raises people from the dead, he commands storm to calm, he exorcise a boy possessed by a demon, he performed numerous miracles and demonstrates his power over nature and spirits.

People from all over the world from different ethnicity, nationality, race and religions are healed everyday in the name of Jesus. Non-believers dream of him and embrace him without been told to do so.

Jesus died on the cross, buried and was resurrected, ascended to Heaven, and is coming back again. The story of Jesus is a story everyone would be proud to share.

No one has ever invoked his name to commit atrocity because he have always condemn violent and told his follows not to pay back evil with evil.

Religion misleads people but Jesus saves people, No matter how good you are; no matter how religious you are; no matter what you do for God, you can never be good enough, or holy enough to earn salvation, any plan of salvation that is based on the efforts of man is doomed to failure.
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. (Eph. 2:8-9,
-----

Jesus vs Muhammad is not like Apple vs Orange, It's Good vs Evil, Light over Darkness. the difference is clear even though some are too blind to see it and to acknowledge the great gap between the 2, they still fall the victim of early indoctrination and ignorant

Ex Muslim
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Demmzy15:

Why the hailing?

Jesus Christ is Lord! cheesy
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
Muhammad vs. Jesus: Judging "Religions" by Their Central Figures and their teachings (David Wood).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uem_0GQP-zY
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Angelou:

what is ur own thinking cap? Is it camelpiss.org, 6virgins.net, or 365pagangodskabbah.tk

Good question! cheesy
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:11am On Mar 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad
by Matt Slick

Following is a chart that shows some of the strong differences between Jesus and Muhammad. The Muslims revere Mohammad as the greatest of prophets, yet Jesus clearly demonstrated greater authority, teaching, and miracles than Muhammad ever did. Why would anyone want to follow Muhammad over Jesus when Jesus claimed to be divine, performed many miracles, said he alone was the truth, raised people from the dead, and rose from the dead himself; and Muhammad did none of these things. However, Muhammad did have people killed, spread his religion through war, married a very young girl and had relations with her when she was nine years of age, and taught hatred of Jews and Christians.

https://carm.org/comparison-between-jesus-and-muhammad

http://madworldnews.com/10-things-muslims-infidels/

https://www.nairaland.com/1876086/arab-secular-woman-speaking-truth

https://www.nairaland.com/3251257/dramatic-construction-muslims-response-reading#47919171

https://www.nairaland.com/3649672/allah-what-origin-belief-allah#54041395

https://www.nairaland.com/2587564/10-things-muslims-dont-want#37836660

https://www.nairaland.com/2419874/comparison-between-jesus-muhammad#35373742

There is no comparison between Jesus and Muhammad. Muhammad falls so far short that he cannot be held on any level remotely close to Jesus. Muhammad is clearly inferior to Christ.

1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad
by Matt Slick

Following is a chart that shows some of the strong differences between Jesus and Muhammad. The Muslims revere Mohammad as the greatest of prophets, yet Jesus clearly demonstrated greater authority, teaching, and miracles than Muhammad ever did. Why would anyone want to follow Muhammad over Jesus when Jesus claimed to be divine, performed many miracles, said he alone was the truth, raised people from the dead, and rose from the dead himself; and Muhammad did none of these things. However, Muhammad did have people killed, spread his religion through war, married a very young girl and had relations with her when she was nine years of age, and taught hatred of Jews and Christians.

https://carm.org/comparison-between-jesus-and-muhammad

http://madworldnews.com/10-things-muslims-infidels/

https://www.nairaland.com/1876086/arab-secular-woman-speaking-truth

https://www.nairaland.com/3251257/dramatic-construction-muslims-response-reading#47919171

https://www.nairaland.com/3649672/allah-what-origin-belief-allah#54041395

https://www.nairaland.com/2587564/10-things-muslims-dont-want#37836660

https://www.nairaland.com/2419874/comparison-between-jesus-muhammad#35373742

No comparison.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

No comparison.

The Old Tripe recycled.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:50am On Mar 23, 2019
Lukuluku69:

The Old Tripe recycled.

The documentation is new. Have you got any objections? cheesy
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The documentation is new. Have you got any objections? cheesy

Any objections to recycled same Old Tripe?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by chakula: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Jesus a powerless God that can't escape nailed from his people and even Eloi that he keep calling render him no assistant. This kind God can't deserve my attention.

Beside, it can be a very big insult for the Christ followers that Mary gave birth to their God. What a weak God? God the omnipotent and Eternal could never has a beginning no end.

Kindly stay away from making a comparison between them. Never heard Muhammad claimed to be God nor should you have any evidence in regard to this claim.

According to Christians Jesus is God while Muslims have the view of Muhammad as a prophet so you can see the difference plainly.

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Any objections to recycled same Old Tripe?

So you have no objections. cool
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Objections to Tripe? Nope. Keep living the lie. What would I gain in comparing Prophets of God? Ask yourself same question.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You are the one comparing a "God" with a Man. Is there any basis for comparison in the first instance. When you believe Jesus to be a Man,

then, we can compare.

Understand Ye?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
chakula:

Jesus a powerless God that can't escape nailed from his people and even Eloi that he keep calling render him no assistant. This kind God can't deserve my attention.

Beside, it can be a very big insult for the Christ followers that Mary gave birth to their God. What a weak God? God the omnipotent and Eternal could never has a beginning no end.

Kindly stay away from making a comparison between them. Never heard Muhammad claimed to be God nor should you have any evidence in regard to this claim.

According to Christians Jesus is God while Muslims have the view of Muhammad as a prophet so you can see the difference plainly.

At least you agree that there is a difference in the identities of Jesus with that of Muhammad.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by ElsonMorali: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
bilalfarid:
OP u dnt just copy somthing from another website and paste here on NL for discussion, even my 15 year old Lil brother would give a satisfying answer to wat ur so called MATT Slick holds unto as d reason y jesus is gr8ter dan Muhammad (saw).
magnitude of miracles can no be used as a standard to judge which prophet is greater. The bible even mentioned other miracles by other prophets which where gr8ter than that of Jesus, examples below:
Jesus (ﷺ) fed thousands with a few fish and loaves of bread

Elisha fed a hundred people with twenty barley loaves and a few ears of corn (2 Kings 4:44); granted a widow such an abundant flow of oil from a jar that she was able to pay off her debts, save her sons from slavery, and live on the profits (2 Kings 4:1-7); and gave increase to a handful of flour and spot of oil such that he, a widow and her son had enough to eat for many days, after which "The bin of flour was not used up, nor did the jar of oil run dry". (1 Kings 17:10-16).

B. Jesus (ﷺ) healed the lepers

Elisha healed Naaman (2 Kings 5:7-14); for that matter, the disciples were bidden to such service in Matthew 10:8.

C. Jesus (ﷺ) cured a blind man

Elisha not only struck his enemies blind, but restored vision to the blind through prayer (2 Kings 6:17-20).

D. Jesus (ﷺ) raised the dead

Moses put life into a dead stick and transmuted it from the plant kingdom to the animal kingdom by making it into a serpent (Exodus 7:10)

Elisha raised two children from the dead (1 Kings 17:22; 2 Kings 4:34)

Elisha's bones brought a man back to life merely by coming into contact with the corpse (2 Kings 13:21)

The disciples were bidden to raise the dead (Matthew 10:cool

E. Jesus (ﷺ) walked on water

Moses (ﷺ) parted the sea.

F. Jesus (ﷺ) cast out devils

So did his disciples (Matthew 10:cool and the sons of the Pharisees (Matthew 12:27; Luke 11:19).
So OP disregard matt slick's write ups. If magnitude of miracles determine a prophets gr8tnes the jesus won't be head of when they talk of miracles.
NOTE: according to the bible. dis raises another uestion of the bible inaccuracy.

Instead of this lengthy post one would expect you to counter argue with miracles performed by Mohammed and his good works too.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Instead of this lengthy post one would expect you to counter argue with miracles performed by Mohammed and his good works too.

What were the Miracles of Abraham, John the Baptist? Besides, you guys claim Jesus is God. Now tell me, how can you compare a "God" with

a Human? On what basis?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lukuluku69:

You are the one comparing a "God" with a Man. Is there any basis for comparison in the first instance. When you believe Jesus to be a Man,

then, we can compare.

Understand Ye?

Jesus is God/Man. He is God and also a Man. Do you get it? undecided
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus is God/Man. He is God and also a Man. Do you get it? undecided

Why not compare you Man God with other Man God too? Would that not be the

Ideal thing to do? Muhammad (Pbuh) is a Man. Your Jesus is a fusion of Man and God. So why not compare him to the under listed Man God form other Cultures and belief System?

GREEKS /Apollo, Dionysius
ROMANS /Hercules.
SYRIANS /Adonis & Attis.
PERSIANS /Mithra
EGYPTIANS /Osiris, Isis, Horus
BABYLONIANS /Baal, Astarte

So, compare Man God with other Man God and leave Muhammad for he is a Man. Do you get it? angry angry

1 Like

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Why not compare you Man God with other Man God too? Would that not be the

Ideal thing to do? Muhammad (Pbuh) is a Man. Your Jesus is a fusion of Man and God. So why not compare him to the under listed Man God form other Cultures and belief System?

GREEKS /Apollo, Dionysius
ROMANS /Hercules.
SYRIANS /Adonis & Attis.
PERSIANS /Mithra
EGYPTIANS /Osiris, Isis, Horus
BABYLONIANS /Baal, Astarte

So, compare Man God with other Man God and leave Muhammad for he is a Man. Do you get it? angry angry

If the God part of Jesus is too much for you to comprehend, then compare Mo with the human part of Jesus and see how they fare. cool
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 6:10am On Mar 26, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

If the God part of Jesus is too much for you to comprehend, then compare Mo with the human part of Jesus and see how they fare. cool

Knowledgeable people compared Muhammd(Pbuh) with every human in recorded History and he came out TOP. Like I said earlier, compare

your Man God with other Man Gods that's only fair. Muhammad(Pbuh) is human and among Humans he was rated the Very Best.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by sagenaija: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Knowledgeable people compared Muhammd(Pbuh) with every human in recorded History and he came out TOP. Like I said earlier, compare

your Man God with other Man Gods that's only fair. Muhammad(Pbuh) is human and among Humans he was rated the Very Best.
The pedophile, war-monger and mass-killer rated higher the very best? You mean best in all these iv'e just mentioned? Are you trying to be funny?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Do you no longer believe that Jesus was just a human prophet and that Muhammad was the last and greatest prophet that ever lived? Are you telling me that you now believe that Jesus is more than a prophet, that He is God almighty? Make up your mind and stop beating about the bush.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Do you no longer believe that Jesus was just a human prophet and that Muhammad was the last and greatest prophet that ever lived? Are you telling me that you now believe that Jesus is more than a prophet, that He is God almighty? Make up your mind and stop beating about the bush.

I affirm that Jesus the Son of Mary was only a Man. I affirm that he was sent to the House of Israel to announce the coming Kingdom of God.

I affirm that he is not God neither is he His son.

I have never beat about any bush. You are the one to throw away the borrow garb you put on Jesus the Son of Mary.

Am I clear enough? If you affirm the above too, then we can proceed in your comparison otherwise, Compare him with other Man God that

lived before him.

Do I need to say this in Yoruba Language for you to understand?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
sagenaija:

The pedophile, war-monger and mass-killer rated higher the very best? You mean best in all these iv'e just mentioned? Are you trying to be funny?

Yeah knowledgeable people says he is the Best Human can offer. If what you mentioned is all you know or hear about him, too bad. But

before you call people name, I want you to have in mind the word of your Lord and personal Saviour in Matthew 12:36-37 KJV
[36] But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
[37] For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

wink wink wink
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by sagenaija: 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Yeah knowledgeable people says he is the Best Human can offer. If what you mentioned is all you know or hear about him, too bad. But

before you call people name, I want you to have in mind the word of your Lord and personal Saviour in Matthew 12:36-37 KJV
[36] But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
[37] For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

“knowledgeable people say”? So, you’re relying on ‘knowledgeable people’ and not on Islam’s known books?

These are from Islam's books:

EVIDENCE THAT AISHA WAS 9 WHEN SHE CONSUMMATED HER MARRIAGE
The Islamic source materials state that Aisha was 9 when they consummated their marriage.
From the hadith of Bukhari, volume 5, #234
"Narrated Aisha: The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six. We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."
Bukhari vol. 7, #65:

"Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: "I have been informed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).""
From the hadith of Muslim, volume 2, #3309

Aisha reported: Allah’s Messenger married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine….
From the hadith of the Sunan of Abu Dawud, volume 2, #2116

"Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."wink. "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."
From "The History of Tabari", volume 9, page 131

"Then the men and women got up and left. The Messenger of God consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me"...(The Prophet) married her three years before the Emigration, when she was seven years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old, after he had emigrated to Medina in Shawwal. She was eighteen years old when he died.

From the Encyclopedia of Islam, under "Aisha":
"Some time after the death of Khadija, Khawla suggested to Muhammad that he should marry either Aisha, the 6 year old daughter of his chief follower, or Sawda Zama, a widow of about 30, who had gone as a Muslim to Abyssinia and whose husband had died there. Muhammad is said to have asked her to arrange for him to marry both. It had already been agreed that Aisha should marry Djubayr Mutim, whose father, though still pagan, was friendly to the Muslims. By common consent, however, this agreement was set aside, and Muhammad was betrothed to Aisha... The marriage was not consummated until some months after the Hidjra, (in April 623, 624). Aisha went to live in an apartment in Muhammad's house, later the mosque of Median. She cannot have been more than ten years old at the time and took her toys to her new home."

Mohamed and Wars
1. Muhammad said:
"I have been ordered by God to fight with people till they bear testimony to the fact that there is no God but Allah and that Mohammed is his messenger, and that they establish prayer and pay Zakat (money). If they do it, their blood and their property are safe from me" (see Bukhari Vol. I, p. 13).
2. In his book, "The Biography of the Prophet" (part 3, p. 113), Ibn Hisham relates this episode:
"Ali Ibn Abi Talib encountered a man called ’Umru and told him, ‘I indeed invite you to Islam.’ ’Umru said, ‘I do not need that.’ ’Ali said, ‘Then I call you to fight.’ (This was the same policy Muhammad used with those who rejected his invitation.) ’Umru answered him, ‘What for my nephew? By God, I do not like to kill you.’ ’Ali said, ‘But, by God, I love to kill you"’ (see Al Road Al Anf part 3, p. 263).
3. The Qur’an declares (Chapter 9:29),
"Fight against those who have been given the scripture but believe not in Allah nor the last day, and who forbid not that which Allah has forbidden by His messenger, and who follow not the religion of truth, until they pay the tribute willingly, being brought into submission" (p. 182, English copy by Saudi Arabian scholars).

Mohamed’s Mass Murder
In AD 627, Muhammad committed an atrocity against the last remaining major tribe of Jews in Medina: the Qurayza.
He beheaded the men and the pubescent boys and enslaved the women and children. In doing this, he wiped an entire tribe "off the map"
The sentence: Death by decapitation for around 300-600 men and pubescent boys, and enslavement for the women and children. Ibn Ishaq says that the number may have been as high as 800-900 (p. 464). Ibn Ishaq, pp. 463-64; Tabari vol. 8, p. 34.

The problem with most of you is that you know little or nothing about Islam. Learn or keep quiet.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
sagenaija:

“knowledgeable people say”? So, you’re relying on ‘knowledgeable people’ and not on Islam’s known books?

The Islamic source materials state that Aisha was 9 when they consummated their marriage.
"Narrated Aisha: The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six. We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."
Bukhari vol. 7, #65:

"Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: "I have been informed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Aisha reported: Allah’s Messenger married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine….

"Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."wink. "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."

"Then the men and women got up and left. The Messenger of God consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me"...(The Prophet) married her three years before the Emigration, when she was seven years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old, after he had emigrated to Medina in Shawwal. She was eighteen years old when he died.

"Some time after the death of Khadija, Khawla suggested to Muhammad that he should marry either Aisha, the 6 year old daughter of his chief follower, or Sawda Zama, a widow of about 30, who had gone as a Muslim to Abyssinia and whose husband had died there. Muhammad is said to have asked her to arrange for him to marry both. It had already been agreed that Aisha should marry Djubayr Mutim, whose father, though still pagan, was friendly to the Muslims. By common consent, however, this agreement was set aside, and Muhammad was betrothed to Aisha... The marriage was not consummated until some months after the Hidjra, (in April 623, 624). Aisha went to live in an apartment in Muhammad's house, later the mosque of Median. She cannot have been more than ten years old at the time and took her toys to her new home."

Mohamed and Wars
1. Muhammad said:
"I have been ordered by God to fight with people till they bear testimony to the fact that there is no God but Allah and that Mohammed is his messenger, and that they establish prayer and pay Zakat (money). If they do it, their blood and their property are safe from me" (see Bukhari Vol. I, p. 13).
2. In his book, "The Biography of the Prophet" (part 3, p. 113), Ibn Hisham relates this episode:
"Ali Ibn Abi Talib encountered a man called ’Umru and told him, ‘I indeed invite you to Islam.’ ’Umru said, ‘I do not need that.’ ’Ali said, ‘Then I call you to fight.’ (This was the same policy Muhammad used with those who rejected his invitation.) ’Umru answered him, ‘What for my nephew? By God, I do not like to kill you.’ ’Ali said, ‘But, by God, I love to kill you"’ (see Al Road Al Anf part 3, p. 263).
"Fight against those who have been given the scripture but believe not in Allah nor the last day, and who forbid not that which Allah has forbidden by His messenger, and who follow not the religion of truth, until they pay the tribute willingly, being brought into submission" (p. 182, English copy by Saudi Arabian scholars).

Mohamed’s Mass Murder
In AD 627, Muhammad committed an atrocity against the last remaining major tribe of Jews in Medina: the Qurayza.
He beheaded the men and the pubescent boys and enslaved the women and children. In doing this, he wiped an entire tribe "off the map"
The sentence: Death by decapitation for around 300-600 men and pubescent boys, and enslavement for the women and children. Ibn Ishaq says that the number may have been as high as 800-900 (p. 464). Ibn Ishaq, pp. 463-64; Tabari vol. 8, p. 34.

The problem with most of you is that you know little or nothing about Islam. Learn or keep quiet.

David, the Man after Yahweh own's heart. The Bible has this to say about him: 1 Kings 1:1-2 KJV
[1] Now king David was old and stricken in years; and they covered him with clothes, but he gat no heat.
[2] Wherefore his servants said unto him, Let there be sought for my lord the king a young virgin: and let her stand before the king, and let her cherish him, and let her lie in thy bosom, that my lord the king may get heat.

David "gat" heat from a Virgin. Note that in Jewish usage once a girl started her Mensural thing, the very second time, she spends in her

hubby home. The same applies to the Arabs. They and the Jews are Cousins.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lukuluku69:

I affirm that Jesus the Son of Mary was only a Man. I affirm that he was sent to the House of Israel to announce the coming Kingdom of God.

I affirm that he is not God neither is he His son.

I have never beat about any bush. You are the one to throw away the borrow garb you put on Jesus the Son of Mary.

Am I clear enough? If you affirm the above too, then we can proceed in your comparison otherwise, Compare him with other Man God that

lived before him.

Do I need to say this in Yoruba Language for you to understand?

If you truly affirm Jesus Christ to be only a man then proceed to compare the man Jesus with your Muhammad and let's us see the difference. cool
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
sagenaija:

Bukhari vol. 7, #65:

Mohamed and Wars
1. Muhammad said:

Mohamed’s Mass Murder

Have you not read in the Bible David made wars too? That Joshua committed worst massacre in the Children of Israel march into the Holy

Lands? Read up on what happened to the Jebusite, the Cannanites and a whole lots of other tribes in the wake of Moses/Joshua March.

Yahweh commanded total annihilation. Yahweh could have save them but he commanded otherwise. Or don't you read that part in the Bible?

Or you are just programmed with John 3:16? Was it not Jesus and His Dad giving Moses those instructions?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
sagenaija:

Bukhari vol. 7, #65:

Mohamed and Wars
1. Muhammad said:

Mohamed’s Mass Murder

They were Reprobates. They sided with the Pagans of Mecca against one who invites to the worship of one True God. They got what they

Deserve. The Jews knew it was Justice for their act of Treason and never complained. So, why are you complaining Man Worshipper?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar / Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus / Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.