Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N (249676 Views)

Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine / Top Ten Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2016 / Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
HighIQ:
Rich men should remember that their wealth are for the poor. A wealthy person must endeavour to help every poor men in his environment without exempted. It is not a favour, but it is a must and your responsibility.

I'm sorry, what?
I don't think so.
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
IlekeHD:
I can't believe my mom broke up with Dangote because he was too short.

I'd have bought nl and banned you bytches
U should give ur mama a hard knock next time you see her
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by no2fuks(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
yibobasher2:
4 Hausa men, 3 Yoruba People, 2 Niger deltan and just 1 flat head. And the only Igbo in the list is a corrupt politician that had siphon dried the treasury of his state. And these Osu progenies will be shouting that they own the whole Nigeria. Bunch of lousy noise makers angry

what difference does it make?

one nigeria forget all that talk
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
I'm sure I'm gonna be rich in life. Dear Lord, please bless me more than these people. Thank you lord.
how old are you now?
Is it just me or does femi otedola look like tallesty1 ?
Hmm
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by Angelahoney: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
They definitely have criteria for selection which we don't know about. I would have expected to dee IBB, Abdusalam and their likes.
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by no2fuks(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
whitestar01:
I will be on the next list

no you won't be realistic. do you think thos guys gathered all this wealth within 1 yr
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by amdoyin82(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
No 11.. Gabriel ogbechie. Chairman rainoil Nigeria limited. Iyalaya yin.. Una wan exempt my amiable employer wen he actually put food on my table. I no go gree lailai.
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Niger deltans una see una life, see as Yoruba n Hausa full d list n almost all of them are into oil business, they own almost all oil wells @ Ur backyard and yet u remain blind.

Ur here fighting igbos.

U people r d main baboons + Monkeys.
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by no2fuks(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
frankson1:

Very true talk.
There are people richer than these guys(men) living in and or outside the country.
And some men of God (Pastors) should be on the list.

pastors no reach
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
pretydiva:
No 11 Pretydiva: net worth $0.00. President n founder pretydiva conglomerate
I thank God for your life...!
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by JJKADRY(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Macelliot:
...FAKE LIST..

Only Forbes is authorized to Rank this list.

Richest Men in Nigeria[2015].

1) Alhaji Aliko Dangote.

2) Mike Adenuga.

3) Femi Otedola.

4) Orji Uzor Kalu.

5) Cosmos Maduka.

6) Jimoh Ibrahim..

7) Jim Ovia.

cool Pascal Dozie.

9) Oba Otudeko.

10) Alhaji Sayyu Dantata...

11) Umaru Abdul Mutallab...

12) Prince Samuel Adedoyin.

13) Dele Fajemirokun.

14) Chief Clement Ibeto..
15)JJKADRY
a snail farm business tycoon with net worth of about -N24.41K at zenith bank. snail farm yet to be started though....
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by whitestar01(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
so what are u insinuating?
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by whitestar01(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
no2fuks:

no you won't be realistic. do you think thos guys gathered all this wealth within 1 yr
so what are u insinuating
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by no2fuks(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
whitestar01:
so what are u insinuating

I am saying be more realistic start out small aim for N1 million then N10 million and so on. step by step
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by stinggy(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Macelliot:
...FAKE LIST..

Only Forbes is authorized to Rank this list.

Richest Men in Nigeria[2015].

1) Alhaji Aliko Dangote.

2) Mike Adenuga.

3) Femi Otedola.

4) Orji Uzor Kalu.

5) Cosmos Maduka.

6) Jimoh Ibrahim..

7) Jim Ovia.

cool Pascal Dozie.

9) Oba Otudeko.

10) Alhaji Sayyu Dantata...

11) Umaru Abdul Mutallab...

12) Prince Samuel Adedoyin.

13) Dele Fajemirokun.

14) Chief Clement Ibeto..

And who believe Cosmos Maduka and Jimoh Ibrahim are worthy of the positions they are listed on?
I doubt.
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by Emmaville(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Teempakguy:
Why are all of them over 50
And why are most of them based on oil

Where u dey?

U re under 50 and u ain't in oil, gas, sugarcane, moi moi, cement, telecoms, IT, ..... and u re dere opening ya mouth.

To get 500m USD at 50 officially , na moi moi?
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
It's funny how Dangote is worth more than all the others combined. Billionaireship sef get level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by whitestar01(m): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
no2fuks:

I am saying be more realistic start out small aim for N1 million then N10 million and so on. step by step
what u said is no problem but to meet up with de next list like I said earlier
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by cap28: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
I don't respect anyone on that list as they all made their money directly or indirectly through corrupt means and not through hard work. Its a shame that Nigeria has so many super rich people and yet the majority of the populace live in abject poverty. When you look at the people on that list it sends out a clear message which is without connections to the crooks in power you can never be wealthy in Nigeria.
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by BTT(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Teempakguy:
Why are all of them over 50
And why are most of them based on oil

If I knew, wouldn't my name be on that list?
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by Piro4rl(m): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Next year i go join them.
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by Tallesty1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Teempakguy:
Is it just me or does femi otedola look like tallesty1 ?
Hmm
He's more handsome.
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by frankson1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
no2fuks:

pastors no reach

Winners chapel
RCCG
Embasey
And our popular one in Warri
There are many others.......not at the top of the list but in the list.
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by no2fuks(m): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
frankson1:

Winners chapel
RCCG
Embasey
And our popular one in Warri
There are many others.......not at the top of the list but in the list.

there is no pastor or general overseer for that matter that has this kind of money
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by thewarrior72: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
IlekeHD:
I can't believe my mom broke up with Dangote because he was too short.

I'd have bought nl and banned you bytches
It's not too late now, u can still hook up with him & continue where ur mum stopped wink cheesy tongue
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by mannyU: 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
HighIQ:
Rich men should remember that their wealth are for the poor. A wealthy person must endeavour to help every poor men in his environment without exempted. It is not a favour, but it is a must and your responsibility.

Unfortunately most of them don't av no poor in their environment as they stay in banana island, surrounded by their likes.

J K (Jus kiddin).. they really should!
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by scentmarlc(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Nazeeboy:
yeah u go dey my back as na me be the 10.5 grin grin

Hehhehhhehehehehheeegringrin

Badt boy na em yu wan be abiiii

**spreads mat ontop thread matter**gringrin

Oya com sleep bsyd me make we dey read other beefing coments below us gringrin
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by Orikinla(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
With the awesome way Almighty God JEHOVAH is opening new doors of favours for me, I will soon join them at the top a new billionaire.
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
I noticed that all the muslems that made the list don't have that black spot on their foreheads that characterizes most muslems, abi dem no dey pray?. E be like say na the struggling ones they pray sotee dem get that black spot.
Re: Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N by SleekyPosh(m): 12:03am On Jul 03, 2015
WHERE IS BABANGIDA!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage / Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! / Meet Majid Michel And His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.